PDA

View Full Version : testing a new sigfile

Karen AKA KajiKit
February 18th 06, 09:31 PM
let's see if it shows up right?
--
~Karen aka Kajikit
My website - http://www.kajikitscorner.com

Karen AKA KajiKit
February 18th 06, 09:32 PM
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:31:33 -0500, Karen AKA KajiKit
> wrote:

>let's see if it shows up right?

I don't see it here so I guess it does! Now all I need is a cute quote
to finish it off... anyone got one?
--
~Karen aka Kajikit
My website - http://www.kajikitscorner.com
My photos - http://community.webshots.com/user/kajikit

Gandalf
February 18th 06, 10:44 PM
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:32:25 -0500, Karen AKA KajiKit
> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:31:33 -0500, Karen AKA KajiKit
> wrote:
>
>>let's see if it shows up right?
>
>I don't see it here so I guess it does! Now all I need is a cute quote
>to finish it off... anyone got one?

Try

http://www.catquotes.com/

Aside from about 200 quotes (at least!) there are cat proverbs, cat
sayings, cat poetry, and much, much more. Avery good 'cat site'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

badwilson
February 19th 06, 03:26 AM
Gandalf wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:32:25 -0500, Karen AKA KajiKit
> > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:31:33 -0500, Karen AKA KajiKit
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> let's see if it shows up right?
>>
>> I don't see it here so I guess it does! Now all I need is a cute
>> quote to finish it off... anyone got one?
>
> Try
>
> http://www.catquotes.com/
>
> Aside from about 200 quotes (at least!) there are cat proverbs, cat
> sayings, cat poetry, and much, much more. Avery good 'cat site'.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "Life without cats would be only marginally worth living."
> -TC, and the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.
>
> How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in
> Heaven. - Robert Heinlein
>
> Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
> -Buddha

Awesome site! I found a new one and updated my sig.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Karen AKA KajiKit
February 19th 06, 07:37 PM
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:44:26 GMT, (Gandalf) wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:32:25 -0500, Karen AKA KajiKit
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:31:33 -0500, Karen AKA KajiKit
> wrote:
>>
>>>let's see if it shows up right?
>>
>>I don't see it here so I guess it does! Now all I need is a cute quote
>>to finish it off... anyone got one?
>
>Try
>
>http://www.catquotes.com/

thanks for that site...
--
~Karen aka Kajikit
My website - http://www.kajikitscorner.com
My photos - http://community.webshots.com/user/kajikit
There is no more intrepid explorer than a kitten. - Jules Champfleury