PDA

View Full Version : Re: HOUSE CATS IN TOASTERS!!!!! Re: CYBER STALKER, KOREY JEROME KRUSE (ANUS SIMKATU) HAS A NEW ISP

Hooked On Music
February 19th 06, 09:20 AM
John Wesley wrote:

> Who cares? Why is this being posted to alt.pets?

The important thing is we have spotted the abuse of house cats in
relation to Korey Jerome Kruse. Can't you see how sinister this is? I
mean, house cats, bumper stickers, Toyota Tercel pizza wagons and
restaurants. Can't you see a correlation here? I mean for god sakes!

Save house cats - arrest Korey Jerome Kruse!

John Wesley
February 20th 06, 03:52 AM
In article om>,
says...
> John Wesley wrote:
>
> > Who cares? Why is this being posted to alt.pets?
>
> The important thing is we have spotted the abuse of house cats in
> relation to Korey Jerome Kruse. Can't you see how sinister this is? I
> mean, house cats, bumper stickers, Toyota Tercel pizza wagons and
> restaurants. Can't you see a correlation here? I mean for god sakes!
>
> Save house cats - arrest Korey Jerome Kruse!

Well most house cats are in the house so how can he hurt them?

One of the many fans of the http://www.parishioner
February 20th 06, 06:14 AM
John Wesley wrote:
> In article om>,
> says...
> > John Wesley wrote:
> >
> > > Who cares? Why is this being posted to alt.pets?
> >
> > The important thing is we have spotted the abuse of house cats in
> > relation to Korey Jerome Kruse. Can't you see how sinister this is? I
> > mean, house cats, bumper stickers, Toyota Tercel pizza wagons and
> > restaurants. Can't you see a correlation here? I mean for god sakes!
> >
> > Save house cats - arrest Korey Jerome Kruse!
> >

> Well most house cats are in the house so how can he hurt them?

> .
> .
>
> How

Some leave the house accidentially and end up under Korey's wheels.