PDA

View Full Version : Looking to adopt cats, Los Angeles / Orange County California area

DuramaxGopher
February 20th 06, 02:22 AM
Looking to give some kittens or cats a good caring home at my house, in La
Habra Heights California (Los Angeles and Orange County area).
Spay/neutering not needed, I can take care of it. If you have free kittens
or cats that need rescue for a good home, call me at (714) 747-9900.
Thanks, Joe.

whayface
February 20th 06, 01:18 PM
>Looking to give some kittens or cats a good caring home at my house, in La
>Habra Heights California (Los Angeles and Orange County area).
>Spay/neutering not needed, I can take care of it. If you have free kittens
>or cats that need rescue for a good home, call me at (714) 747-9900.
>Thanks, Joe.

Try the shelters or is there a reason you do not want to go there such as background
checks??

February 26th 06, 07:56 PM
There's a great rescue organization in the LA area. Check this page for
the link:
http://www.for-the-love-of-cats.com/FeralCatLinks.html

Anna via CatKB.com
February 26th 06, 08:53 PM
DuramaxGopher wrote:
>Looking to give some kittens or cats a good caring home at my house, in La
>Habra Heights California (Los Angeles and Orange County area).
>Spay/neutering not needed, I can take care of it. If you have free kittens
>or cats that need rescue for a good home, call me at (714) 747-9900.
>Thanks, Joe.

Don't think you're gonna find any takers for your offer here. Sounds
suspicious to me.