PDA

View Full Version : should we kill all our pet cats coz of asian flu?


February 25th 06, 05:37 AM
if we're gonna be receiving loads of birds with asian flu, and if cats
love to bite, munch, hunt and haunt birds, then 2 and 3 equals 5,
therefore our cats are very likely to get asian flu, which means that
all those grandmas with cats will catch it too and drop dead which is
great because i'm not at all fond of old imbeciles, but what about the
rest of us with cats. i say we go on a cat killing spree, a necessary
cat ethnic cleansing, a health related cat genocide.

John Wesley
February 25th 06, 05:46 AM
In article om>,
says...
> if we're gonna be receiving loads of birds with asian flu, and if cats
> love to bite, munch, hunt and haunt birds, then 2 and 3 equals 5,
> therefore our cats are very likely to get asian flu, which means that
> all those grandmas with cats will catch it too and drop dead which is
> great because i'm not at all fond of old imbeciles, but what about the
> rest of us with cats. i say we go on a cat killing spree, a necessary
> cat ethnic cleansing, a health related cat genocide.
>
>
I think we should just relocate them all with you and hope for the wor
.... I mean best!

February 25th 06, 03:38 PM
Margarita Salt wrote:
> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > if we're gonna be receiving loads of birds with asian flu, and if
> > cats love to bite, munch, hunt and haunt birds, then 2 and 3
> > equals 5, therefore our cats are very likely to get asian flu,
> > which means that all those grandmas with cats will catch it too
> > and drop dead which is great because i'm not at all fond of old
> > imbeciles, but what about the rest of us with cats. i say we go on
> > a cat killing spree, a necessary cat ethnic cleansing, a health
> > related cat genocide.
> >
> >
>
> Frankly, I don't care what happens to you Frenchies. So go back to the
> mindless games on your Media Center PC and leave the serious
> discussions to the grown-ups.
>
> --
> Margarita Salt

Okay, I'm prepared to play grownup, too, I think.

Cats have a short digestive tract which kills most germs. It's quite
possible the virus _may_ jump from birds to people. In that case, using
your logic and the recent outbreak in France, we would cull France,
leaving out the champange regions, of course ;)

Claude V. Lucas
February 25th 06, 04:30 PM
> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> if we're gonna be receiving loads of birds with asian flu, and if
> cats love to bite, munch, hunt and haunt birds, then 2 and 3
> equals 5, therefore our cats are very likely to get asian flu,
> which means that all those grandmas with cats will catch it too
> and drop dead which is great because i'm not at all fond of old
> imbeciles, but what about the rest of us with cats. i say we go on
> a cat killing spree, a necessary cat ethnic cleansing, a health
> related cat genocide.
>
>

.. ACME
.. TROLL-O-METER
.. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
.. +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
.. ^
.. |

John Wesley
February 27th 06, 05:57 AM
In article >,
says...
>
> > wrote in message
> >
> > Cats have a short digestive tract which kills most germs. It's quite
> > possible the virus _may_ jump from birds to people. In that case, using
> > your logic and the recent outbreak in France, we would cull France,
> > leaving out the champange regions, of course ;)
> >
>
> We'd do better to cull the USA. They seem to be the biggest threat to world
> peace at the moment.
> William Robb
>
>
>
go spew your politcal bull **** elsewhere. This is dog forun you jerk!

William Robb
February 27th 06, 04:34 PM
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Wesley"
Subject: Re: should we kill all our pet cats coz of asian flu?



>> We'd do better to cull the USA. They seem to be the biggest threat to
>> world
>> peace at the moment.


> go spew your politcal bull **** elsewhere. This is dog forun you jerk!

Go **** a cat, moron.
This group is on topic about 2% of the time, the rest is just bull****
noise.

John Wesley
February 28th 06, 02:12 AM
In article >,
says...
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "John Wesley"
> Subject: Re: should we kill all our pet cats coz of asian flu?
>
>
>
> >> We'd do better to cull the USA. They seem to be the biggest threat to
> >> world
> >> peace at the moment.
>
>
> > go spew your politcal bull **** elsewhere. This is dog forun you jerk!
>
> Go **** a cat, moron.
> This group is on topic about 2% of the time, the rest is just bull****
> noise.
>
>
>
I don't have sex with cats. I imagine you do as no woman would touch
you. Political bull **** is not on topic anywhere unless in a political
group. You are an asshole!

Welcome to my filter!!!!

PLONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!