PDA

View Full Version : NMR Quaterly Workout

Rescue
February 26th 06, 02:39 PM
wooooooooo!

aight peepull

<here he comes...pink tights, head band, wrist bands, leg warmers...he
comes bouncing in to "heart of glass"... roflmao

slaps a few on the butt on the way in...
you go sista! woo

aight..hive five!

woooooooooo!

and one -and two--

woooooo woooooooooooo!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

and reach and one
and pull and two

hehehe

soon found out...she had a heart of glass...

he's feeling it now...serious as a heart attack

NMR
February 26th 06, 06:16 PM
I think my hairstyle email go to you a little to much Barry :-)

"Rescue" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> wooooooooo!
>
> aight peepull
>
> <here he comes...pink tights, head band, wrist bands, leg warmers...he
> comes bouncing in to "heart of glass"... roflmao
>
> slaps a few on the butt on the way in...
> you go sista! woo
>
> aight..hive five!
>
> woooooooooo!
>
> and one -and two--
>
> woooooo woooooooooooo!
>
> aaaaaaaaaaaaa!
>
> and reach and one
> and pull and two
>
> hehehe
>
> soon found out...she had a heart of glass...
>
> he's feeling it now...serious as a heart attack

cybercat
February 26th 06, 08:11 PM
"NMR" > wrote in message
. ..
> I think my hairstyle email go to you a little to much Barry :-)

So. Are you boys exchanging grooming tips? Do tell. :)

NMR
February 26th 06, 08:36 PM
I send you something that I sent Barry not the same email but you will get a
laugh out of it. Have you checked your email lately
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "NMR" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> I think my hairstyle email go to you a little to much Barry :-)
>>

> So. Are you boys exchanging grooming tips? Do tell. :)

cybercat
February 26th 06, 08:50 PM
"NMR" > wrote in message
> I send you something that I sent Barry not the same email but you will get
> laugh out of it. Have you checked your email lately

Going right now!

cybercat
February 26th 06, 09:53 PM
"NMR" > wrote in message
> I send you something that I sent Barry not the same email but you will get
> laugh out of it. Have you checked your email lately

Hee! I saw both images--however, I got a "Windows Media Player" error
message of the "piano duet" file. Might be on my end, I will check.

NMR
February 26th 06, 10:21 PM
you need real player to play it is .avi file format

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "NMR" > wrote in message
>> I send you something that I sent Barry not the same email but you will
>> get
>> laugh out of it. Have you checked your email lately
>
> Hee! I saw both images--however, I got a "Windows Media Player" error
> message of the "piano duet" file. Might be on my end, I will check.

cybercat
February 26th 06, 11:00 PM
Aha! I will see about getting that. I love piano.

"NMR" > wrote in message
> you need real player to play it is .avi file format
>
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "NMR" > wrote in message
> >> I send you something that I sent Barry not the same email but you will
> >> get
> >> laugh out of it. Have you checked your email lately
> >
> > Hee! I saw both images--however, I got a "Windows Media Player" error
> > message of the "piano duet" file. Might be on my end, I will check.

Rescue
February 26th 06, 11:18 PM
NMR wrote:

> > Hee! I saw both images--however, I got a "Windows Media Player" error
> > message of the "piano duet" file. Might be on my end, I will check.

DON'T LOOK ETHYL!

cybercat
February 26th 06, 11:33 PM
"Rescue" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>
> > > Hee! I saw both images--however, I got a "Windows Media Player" error
> > > message of the "piano duet" file. Might be on my end, I will check.
>

> DON'T LOOK ETHYL!

hee! too late!