PDA

View Full Version : Israeli site for adopting dogs and cats.

Dino Din
February 27th 06, 06:07 PM
Hello.

its been a long time since i posted any thing in a news group.

I'm trying to publish a new site of mine for adopting dogs and cats.

This is an Israeli site (Hebrew) and it is completely free.

The site name is Friend and its address is:

http://www.friend.co.il

I apologize if its the wrong place,

Thanks in advance,

Friend - http://www.friend.co.il

Bringing new love to the family.
פרנד - מביאים אהבה חדשה למשפחה

John Ross Mc Master
February 28th 06, 08:47 PM
You posted on-topic. Looks like a good site. Pictures of the animals
are always a good idea.