~Noodliness is Good~

Monique Y. Mudama
February 27th 06, 09:09 PM
On 2006-02-27, wafflycat penned:
> When I can afford a Huf Haus.... the cats can have lots of these...
>
> http://cat-interiors.de/en/start.php
>
> Cheers, helen s

Wow.

Those are not cheap.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Karen
February 27th 06, 09:27 PM
Those are SOO cool!

"wafflycat" > wrote in message
> When I can afford a Huf Haus.... the cats can have lots of these...
>
> http://cat-interiors.de/en/start.php
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> --
>
> ~~
> you may need to remove dependence
> on fame & fortune from organisation
> to get correct email address
> ~Noodliness is Good~

NMR
February 27th 06, 11:11 PM
I might have money but not on any day am I going to buy designer furniture
for the cats.
Yeah right who am I kidding this comes from a guy who designed his house so
his cats would be comfortable.

HELP
<somebody help me I have become a slave to the cat gods>
<how the heck did that happened oh yeah now I remember>
http://tinypic.com/j9u0qh.jpg http://tinypic.com/j9tveh.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=j9u1k4

Matthew

"Karen" > wrote in message
> Those are SOO cool!
>
> "wafflycat" > wrote in message
>> When I can afford a Huf Haus.... the cats can have lots of these...
>>
>> http://cat-interiors.de/en/start.php
>>
>> Cheers, helen s
>>

>> --
>>
>> ~~
>> you may need to remove dependence
>> on fame & fortune from organisation
>> to get correct email address
>> ~Noodliness is Good~

Monique Y. Mudama
February 27th 06, 11:23 PM
On 2006-02-27, NMR penned:
> I might have money but not on any day am I going to buy designer
> furniture for the cats.

My guess is that this is mostly because that style of furniture would
look a little "much" in your house.

I looked at the pictures and thought, neat, but way too upscale for
the rest of my decor!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Victor Martinez
February 28th 06, 04:05 AM
wafflycat wrote:
> When I can afford a Huf Haus.... the cats can have lots of these...
>
> http://cat-interiors.de/en/start.php

Cool!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

badwilson
February 28th 06, 01:30 PM
wafflycat wrote:
> When I can afford a Huf Haus.... the cats can have lots of these...
>
> http://cat-interiors.de/en/start.php
>
> Cheers, helen s

I like the Rondo wall. I could see myself making something like this
some day. Covered with sisal rope though, that's Vino's favourite
scratching surface. I saved a pic to remind myself later on. We can't
take any of Vino's cat furniture to Australia with us, so we'll be
starting from "scratch".
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness