PDA

View Full Version : Purrs for a friend's brother, please

Gabey8
February 28th 06, 07:16 PM
My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.

The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.

Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

CatNipped
February 28th 06, 08:48 PM
Purrs are on the way.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Gabey8" > wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
> seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
> are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.
>
> The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
> is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
> happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.
>
> Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
> worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
> for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.
>
> Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

Irulan
February 28th 06, 11:02 PM
Purrs and prayers he comes through the operation with flying colors and that
it isn't serious.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Gabey8" > wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
> seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
> are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.
>
> The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
> is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
> happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.
>
> Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
> worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
> for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.
>
> Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

jmcquown
February 28th 06, 11:34 PM
Gabey8 wrote:
> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week
> with seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his
> brain and are operating today to remove it. It's most likely
> malignant.
>
> The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if
> there is such a thing, because there's less risk of other
> complications happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank
> God.

Purrs on the way for your friend's brother and his family.

Jill

Yoj
March 1st 06, 12:41 AM
Purrs and prayers are on the way.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"Gabey8" > wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
> seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
> are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.
>
> The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
> is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
> happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.
>
> Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
> worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
> for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.
>
> Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

Wayne Mitchell
March 1st 06, 01:42 AM
"Gabey8" > wrote:

>Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
>worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
>for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.

Worried indeed! Brain surgery is scary stuff.

Calming and strengthening purrs for your friend and his family,
and purrs that the operation can be minimally intrusive and the
recovery reasonably complete.

--

Wayne, with special purrformances by Will and Heidi

Gandalf
March 1st 06, 03:50 AM
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:16:42 -0500, "Gabey8" >
wrote:

>My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
>seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
>are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.
>
>The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
>is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
>happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.
>
>Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
>worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
>for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.
>
>Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

I hope things go as well as possible. Purrs on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Sam
March 1st 06, 04:00 AM
Gabey8 wrote:
> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
> seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
> are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.
>
> The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
> is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
> happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.
>
> Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
> worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
> for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.
>
> Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

Purrs on the way for your friend's brother.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Adrian
March 1st 06, 10:28 AM
Gabey8 wrote:
> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week
> with seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his
> brain and are operating today to remove it. It's most likely
> malignant.
>
> The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if
> there is such a thing, because there's less risk of other
> complications happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank
> God.
>
> Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
> worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery
> and for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much
> appreciated.
>
> Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

Purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

March 1st 06, 06:50 PM
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:16:42 -0500, "Gabey8"
> wrote:

>My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
>seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
>are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.
>
>The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
>is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
>happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.
>
>Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
>worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
>for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.
>
>Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

Wow, that is very scary. Purrs that all will be well.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~summer/index.htm (genealogy)
Animals in Movies Website)

ann791
March 1st 06, 09:27 PM
Purrs on the way for your friend's brother.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

"Gabey8" > wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
> seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
> are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.
>
> The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
> is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
> happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.
>
> Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
> worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
> for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.
>
> Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

polonca12000
March 1st 06, 09:32 PM
Gabey8 wrote:

> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week with
> seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his brain and
> are operating today to remove it. It's most likely malignant.
>
> The good news is that where it IS in the brain is a "good" place, if there
> is such a thing, because there's less risk of other complications
> happening. Also, odds favor a complete recovery, thank God.
>
> Still, my friend and his family, especially my friend's mother, are
> worried. So any prayers and purrs for my friend's brother's recovery and
> for my friend's family's emotional well-being will be much appreciated.
>
> Donna, Captain, and Stanley, both purring for Uncle Rocky

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes that the operation goes really
well and that he can recover completely,
Polonca and Sonce

Monique Y. Mudama
March 1st 06, 11:37 PM
On 2006-02-28, Gabey8 penned:
> My friend's 55-year-old brother was rushed to the hospital last week
> with seizures. To make a long story short, they found a mass on his
> brain and are operating today to remove it. It's most likely
> malignant.

Belated purrs for your friend's brother.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully