PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Tweaker in abpa

Charlie Wilkes
March 1st 06, 02:17 PM
I have been playing around with my obsolete camera (digimax 130) on my
obsolete computer (p1 @262mhz) running my obsolete software (win 95b
w/motto hairu USB, pic publisher 7a). I came up with a picture of
Tweaker that I liked, so I posted it in alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

Charlie

Alison
March 1st 06, 10:34 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> I have been playing around with my obsolete camera (digimax 130) on my
> obsolete computer (p1 @262mhz) running my obsolete software (win 95b
> w/motto hairu USB, pic publisher 7a). I came up with a picture of
> Tweaker that I liked, so I posted it in alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
>
> Charlie>.

It's a lovely photo of Tweaker. It's worth checking out.
Alison