PDA

View Full Version : oh man! yeah!

Systemrecovery
March 2nd 06, 01:51 AM
Jupiter eats anything so far...

I discovered if I don't feed her when I first get home
and I give her my dirty dinner plate to lick clean...?

I don't have to wash dishes anymore...she does a fine job.

wooooooooo hooooooo!

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 2nd 06, 01:59 AM
Finally got someone to take care of you ;-)

"Systemrecovery" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Jupiter eats anything so far...
>
> I discovered if I don't feed her when I first get home
> and I give her my dirty dinner plate to lick clean...?
>
> I don't have to wash dishes anymore...she does a fine job.
>
> wooooooooo hooooooo!

Systemrecovery
March 2nd 06, 05:02 AM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> Finally got someone to take care of you ;-)

washing dishes is only one little thing...

im much more complicated than a clean dish

haha

if it was only that simple I would buy a dishwasher

why did the bride wear a white wedding gown?
so the dishwasher would match the fridge..har har

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 2nd 06, 05:31 AM
"Systemrecovery" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
>> Finally got someone to take care of you ;-)
>
> washing dishes is only one little thing...
>
> im much more complicated than a clean dish
>
> haha
>
> if it was only that simple I would buy a dishwasher
>
> why did the bride wear a white wedding gown?
> so the dishwasher would match the fridge..har har

Damn it man your mom is going to be your butt :-o

Systemrecovery
March 2nd 06, 06:38 AM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) hit the crack pipe and wrote:
> Damn it man your mom is going to be your butt :-o

ill just tell her some troll posted that, ill show her how she can make
her nym anybodies
and Ill tell her a troll posted this in an attempt to further seal my
doom