PDA

View Full Version : Re: Vet the Victim

MaryL
March 2nd 06, 02:54 AM
"D." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> <http://www.slywy.com/vettoy.jpg>
>
> I took this retired toy out off its pristine backing (it appears to be
> from 1991, so I kind of regret not preserving it, and it looks like the
> seller may not have any more). Hodge promptly licked its butt
> repeatedly, then rolled over on his back and scrabbled at it with his
> (clawed) back feet like he does with most of his bigger toys.
>
> Vet the Victim will be going with us to our next appt., hopefully this
> Saturday. :)
>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/

I bought that same toy several years ago and presented it to our vet "from
Holly." He still has it in his office! Every time I take one of the cats
in, I see it perched safely on the counter.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
Recent pics: http://tinyurl.com/clal7

cybercat
March 2nd 06, 03:05 AM
news:[email protected]

> "D." > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > <http://www.slywy.com/vettoy.jpg>
> >
> > I took this retired toy out off its pristine backing (it appears to be
> > from 1991, so I kind of regret not preserving it, and it looks like the
> > seller may not have any more). Hodge promptly licked its butt
> > repeatedly, then rolled over on his back and scrabbled at it with his
> > (clawed) back feet like he does with most of his bigger toys.
> >
> > Vet the Victim will be going with us to our next appt., hopefully this
> > Saturday. :)
> >
> > --
> > Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> > Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> > Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/
>
> I bought that same toy several years ago and presented it to our vet "from
> Holly." He still has it in his office! Every time I take one of the cats
> in, I see it perched safely on the counter.
>
> MaryL

What a great idea!