PDA

View Full Version : would you give up to keep your cats and dogs because of bird flu?

openacc.net
March 2nd 06, 04:38 PM
I have read this terrible news

"The deadly strain of bird flu has been found in a cat in Germany,
officials said Tuesday, the first time the virus has been identified in
an animal other than a bird in central Europe."

Would you give up to keep cats and dogs because of bird flu?

Please expose your thoughts

http://polls.openacc.com/UserPoll/webmasterWould%20you%20give%20up%20to%20keep%20you r%20dogs%20and%20cats%20because%20of%20Bird%20Flu. php

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 2nd 06, 08:34 PM
I think I can answer for every one here not a [email protected] chance

ups.com...