PDA

View Full Version : Miss Dior Grows Her Hair

March 2nd 06, 05:43 PM
I am a cute cute hairy little girl with a cute cute little bod.

I was hard to keep, so my family threw me away. I lived on the streets.
My hair got all matted & ugly.

A kind foster family took me in but they first shaved off my hair.

I had to have all my hair shaved off!! All of it!! I am so cold!!

Watch it grow back here:

Missdiorgrowsherhair.blogspot.com

Love & licks,
Miss Dior

Helen Wheels
March 3rd 06, 01:42 AM
wrote:
> I am a cute cute hairy little girl with a cute cute little bod.
>
> I was hard to keep, so my family threw me away. I lived on the streets.
> My hair got all matted & ugly.
>
> A kind foster family took me in but they first shaved off my hair.
>
> I had to have all my hair shaved off!! All of it!! I am so cold!!
>
> Watch it grow back here:
>
> Missdiorgrowsherhair.blogspot.com
>
> Love & licks,
> Miss Dior

Oh what a pretty kitty you are, even without your fur coat on! You have
clearly landed on your feet in your new home.

March 3rd 06, 09:41 AM
wrote:

> I was hard to keep, so my family threw me away. I lived on the streets.
> My hair got all matted & ugly.
> A kind foster family took me in but they first shaved off my hair.

> Watch it grow back here:
> Missdiorgrowsherhair.blogspot.com

What a sweet face!! A very pretty girl. I wonder if she's a purebred?
She definitely looks like some sort of breed. It's so great that you
took her in.

Joyce

jmcquown
March 3rd 06, 04:55 PM
wrote:
> I am a cute cute hairy little girl with a cute cute little bod.
>
> I was hard to keep, so my family threw me away. I lived on the
> streets. My hair got all matted & ugly.
>
> A kind foster family took me in but they first shaved off my hair.
>
> I had to have all my hair shaved off!! All of it!! I am so cold!!
>
> Watch it grow back here:
>
> Missdiorgrowsherhair.blogspot.com
>
> Love & licks,
> Miss Dior

Very cute! I couldn't really believe my ears when I picked up Persia after
my last trip and someone was actually requesting a "lion cut" for her cat.
Her cats fur wasn't long, matted or tangled and it's still cold here so I
didn't understand it, but there you have it.

Jill