PDA

View Full Version : Re: Question for the group

March 3rd 06, 07:00 PM
On 3 Mar 2006 16:26:42 GMT, Margarita Salt
> wrote:

>If you lost your cat, would you want to know if it died or believe it
>was probably adopted and living in a good home?

<snip>

The one time I had to deal with this, I called the people. I had
found the cat, dead, and had disposed of the poor thing. Then I heard
a missing cat report on the radio, which had a lost/found pets feature
at the time. Since it gave a phone number, I called them. They were
sad, but thanked me for letting them know what had happened.

So I think it's best to tell the truth, and I certainly would rather
know.

Ginger-lyn
just my $1.02 worth

Home Pages: