PDA

View Full Version : Re: Question for the group

MaryL
March 4th 06, 01:25 AM
"Margarita Salt" > wrote in message
> If you lost your cat, would you want to know if it died or believe it
> was probably adopted and living in a good home?
>
> One of our colleagues asked me this question because he's torn about
> what to do about a dead cat.

<snip>
> --
> Margarita Salt

I would want to know. Otherwise, I would spend much of my free time
wandering all over the area trying to find my cat. Even if I had given up,
I would always worry about what might have happened and would probably
imagine the worst. So, as for me, I would want to know.

MaryL

---MIKE---
March 4th 06, 01:49 AM
Ike disappeared about six years ago. I let him out one morning and I
never saw him again. The area around my house is dense woods so there
was no way I could look for him. Because of known predators in the
area, I had to assume he fell victim to one of them. I will never know.

---MIKE---