PDA

View Full Version : flax oil dosage

ms. tonya
March 5th 06, 06:26 AM
I want to try the flax oil/cottage cheese treatment on my cat with the
cancer, but after being online for a while can't find info. on dosage
amount for a 12 pounder.

I read to give this to the cat 3x a day but nothing on dosages.
Also was reading that if the cat doesn't take to cottage cheese that
goats milk can be used.

Can any one help me figure out the dosage so I can start this treatment
as soon as possible.

TIA- email welcome

Phil P.
March 6th 06, 05:32 AM
"ms. tonya" > wrote in message
> I want to try the flax oil/cottage cheese treatment on my cat with the
> cancer,

Don't use flax oil- use menhaden fish oil. Fish oil is the only currently
acceptable n-3 PUFA supplement for cats.

in4m8ion
March 14th 06, 03:59 PM
There's a Yahoo group that was formed to discuss the Budwig diet of
flax seed oil and cottage cheese. They discuss treatment for cats and
dogs as well as humans. The link is: