PDA

View Full Version : need info

Poo Cat
March 6th 06, 11:43 PM
The past couple of days my five year old female cat has had some blood
in her urine. She has a vet appointment tommorrow. Does this sound
like a urinary tract infection? Any info as to the cause and treatment.
It seems like it's hard for her to pee and it is just a little puddle.
Thanks, Cathy

Gail
March 7th 06, 01:39 AM
Yes, it definitely sounds like one. I'm glad you have an appointment. This
can cause death if left untreated. He will analyze the urine and place her
on antibiotics and low magnesium foods (no dry food).
GAil