PDA

View Full Version : we're watching you

Whiplash
March 7th 06, 02:34 AM
this is killin me, the only time I am alone is in the shower

everywhere I go, little eyes are watching me
glaring at me

they are in the room, they don't make their presence known
isn't there some law about this

is there anything i can do

im asleep, i open my eyes and one is there looking right into my eyes
(SITTING UP LOOKING)

I think i should have been warned
--

can you believe...im in my little studio by myself
i drop a bag of refined white sugar it hits the floor and sugar gushes

my little black cat springs out of nowhere, dives on the sugar...takes
quick bite before I can get her out of it...CHOMP...her feet come off
the floor, her head spins around..and she lands back in the sugar for
another bite! pure sugar...

t h e y w o n t s t o p w a t c h i n g m e

i'ts not really privacy i want, it's solitude.
I need to be alone sometimes yall

see! their doing it right now

cybercat
March 7th 06, 03:41 AM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> this is killin me, the only time I am alone is in the shower
>
> everywhere I go, little eyes are watching me
> glaring at me
>
> they are in the room, they don't make their presence known
> isn't there some law about this
>
> is there anything i can do
>
> im asleep, i open my eyes and one is there looking right into my eyes
> (SITTING UP LOOKING)
>
> I think i should have been warned
> --
>
> can you believe...im in my little studio by myself
> i drop a bag of refined white sugar it hits the floor and sugar gushes
> out
>
> my little black cat springs out of nowhere, dives on the sugar...takes
> quick bite before I can get her out of it...CHOMP...her feet come off
> the floor, her head spins around..and she lands back in the sugar for
> another bite! pure sugar...
>
> t h e y w o n t s t o p w a t c h i n g m e
>
> i'ts not really privacy i want, it's solitude.
> I need to be alone sometimes yall
>
> see! their doing it right now

They are not watching you all the time! They are sleeping lots of the
time. Shut them up in the bedroom for a while, eh? With box and
food and water.

Whiplash
March 7th 06, 03:49 AM
cybercat wrote:

> They are not watching you all the time! They are sleeping lots of the
> time. Shut them up in the bedroom for a while, eh? With box and
> food and water.

oh neeeew

i was in the bedroom petting Jupiter, I went into the kitchen to get a
snack
i looked down and there was jupiter laying on a news paper...acting all
casual
so, casually i say...I just saw your sister in the bedroom...

i shut the fridge door, shut the light out and walked out...
never thought nothing of it.

their everywhere

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 7th 06, 03:59 AM
They are even watching you while you sleep. They invite the neighborhood to
come and watch at windows

That ought to keep you up tonight. Barry

"Whiplash" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> They are not watching you all the time! They are sleeping lots of the
>> time. Shut them up in the bedroom for a while, eh? With box and
>> food and water.
>
> oh neeeew
>
> i was in the bedroom petting Jupiter, I went into the kitchen to get a
> snack
> i looked down and there was jupiter laying on a news paper...acting all
> casual
> so, casually i say...I just saw your sister in the bedroom...
>
> i shut the fridge door, shut the light out and walked out...
> never thought nothing of it.
>
> their everywhere

cybercat
March 7th 06, 04:27 AM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > They are not watching you all the time! They are sleeping lots of the
> > time. Shut them up in the bedroom for a while, eh? With box and
> > food and water.
>
> oh neeeew
>
> i was in the bedroom petting Jupiter, I went into the kitchen to get a
> snack
> i looked down and there was jupiter laying on a news paper...acting all
> casual
> so, casually i say...I just saw your sister in the bedroom...
>
> i shut the fridge door, shut the light out and walked out...
> never thought nothing of it.
>
> their everywhere

They clearly find you irresistible!

Stacey Weinberger
March 7th 06, 05:09 AM
Brilliant, just brilliant.

Stacey

"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> this is killin me, the only time I am alone is in the shower
>
> everywhere I go, little eyes are watching me
> glaring at me
>
> they are in the room, they don't make their presence known
> isn't there some law about this
>
> is there anything i can do
>
> im asleep, i open my eyes and one is there looking right into my eyes
> (SITTING UP LOOKING)
>
> I think i should have been warned
> --
>
> can you believe...im in my little studio by myself
> i drop a bag of refined white sugar it hits the floor and sugar gushes
> out
>
> my little black cat springs out of nowhere, dives on the sugar...takes
> quick bite before I can get her out of it...CHOMP...her feet come off
> the floor, her head spins around..and she lands back in the sugar for
> another bite! pure sugar...
>
> t h e y w o n t s t o p w a t c h i n g m e
>
> i'ts not really privacy i want, it's solitude.
> I need to be alone sometimes yall
>
> see! their doing it right now

Whiplash
March 7th 06, 05:45 AM
cybercat wrote:

> They clearly find you irresistible!

there's no tellin where the money went

furfin
March 7th 06, 06:59 AM
Do they ever wake you up just by sitting close to your head and staring
at you? My black cat sometimes does this...it can be a bit spooky.

Mathew Kagis
March 7th 06, 08:05 AM
That's it... I knew it!!! The cats, all the cats are working for THEM! THEY
control EVERYTHING!!! No, wait, I mean, nothing to read here...lalalalala,
nope, don't know anything... I'm a good little sheep..........;-)

--
Mathew
Butler to 3 cats: Chablis, Muscat & Sage
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
> I think they make medication for paranoia and hallucinations :-)
> Are you sure they are watching you can you feel their eyes on your back.
> They quickly look away when you look at them out of the corner of your eye
>
> I tell you this is a conspiracy Oh no mine are watching too!. Oh by the
> gods here they come
>
> < hiding under the desk with a foil wrap around my head to keep out the
mind
> probes>
>
> :-)
>
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Whiplash" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> >> this is killin me, the only time I am alone is in the shower
> >>
> >> everywhere I go, little eyes are watching me
> >> glaring at me
> >>
> >> they are in the room, they don't make their presence known
> >> isn't there some law about this
> >>
> >> is there anything i can do
> >>
> >> im asleep, i open my eyes and one is there looking right into my eyes
> >> (SITTING UP LOOKING)
> >>
> >> I think i should have been warned
> >> --
> >>
> >> can you believe...im in my little studio by myself
> >> i drop a bag of refined white sugar it hits the floor and sugar gushes
> >> out
> >>
> >> my little black cat springs out of nowhere, dives on the sugar...takes
> >> quick bite before I can get her out of it...CHOMP...her feet come off
> >> the floor, her head spins around..and she lands back in the sugar for
> >> another bite! pure sugar...
> >>
> >> t h e y w o n t s t o p w a t c h i n g m e
> >>
> >> i'ts not really privacy i want, it's solitude.
> >> I need to be alone sometimes yall
> >>
> >> see! their doing it right now
> >>

> > They are not watching you all the time! They are sleeping lots of the
> > time. Shut them up in the bedroom for a while, eh? With box and
> > food and water.

Whiplash
March 7th 06, 02:28 PM
furfin wrote:
> Do they ever wake you up just by sitting close to your head and staring
> at you? My black cat sometimes does this...it can be a bit spooky.

yes, see I catch her, if she sees my eyes open, she cuts hers the other
way
then looks at me pretending to notice...like, "oooohhh your awake"
lol
silly cats

cybercat
March 7th 06, 04:08 PM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> furfin wrote:
> > Do they ever wake you up just by sitting close to your head and staring
> > at you? My black cat sometimes does this...it can be a bit spooky.
>
> yes, see I catch her, if she sees my eyes open, she cuts hers the other
> way
> then looks at me pretending to notice...like, "oooohhh your awake"
> lol
> silly cats

Aww. My Gracie is not so subtle. I wake up with her face inches from
mine, all I can see is her huge green eyes staring into mine. She is usually
sniffing my breath like smells better than cookies baking! And we're talking
MORNING breath here. Silly cats indeed.

Whiplash
March 7th 06, 06:37 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Aww. My Gracie is not so subtle. I wake up with her face inches from
> mine, all I can see is her huge green eyes staring into mine. She is usually
> sniffing my breath like smells better than cookies baking! And we're talking
> MORNING breath here. Silly cats indeed.

cookies cybie?

maybe it smells like canned cat food or something and cats like, gimmie
some o dat!
har har

Whiplash
March 7th 06, 06:37 PM

cybercat wrote:

> Aww. My Gracie is not so subtle. I wake up with her face inches from
> mine, all I can see is her huge green eyes staring into mine. She is usually
> sniffing my breath like smells better than cookies baking! And we're talking
> MORNING breath here. Silly cats indeed.

cookies cybie?

maybe it smells like canned cat food or something and cats like, gimmie
some o dat!
har har

Whiplash
March 7th 06, 06:38 PM

cybercat wrote:

> Aww. My Gracie is not so subtle. I wake up with her face inches from
> mine, all I can see is her huge green eyes staring into mine. She is usually
> sniffing my breath like smells better than cookies baking! And we're talking
> MORNING breath here. Silly cats indeed.

cookies cybie?

maybe it smells like canned cat food or something and cats like, gimmie
some o dat!
har har

jmc
March 7th 06, 07:15 PM
Suddenly, without warning, furfin exclaimed (07-Mar-06 6:59 AM):
> Do they ever wake you up just by sitting close to your head and staring
> at you? My black cat sometimes does this...it can be a bit spooky.

No, what's spooky is, you're dreaming about your cat, then you wake up
and there she is staring at you!

Happened to me more than once! Mind control!

must... buy... tuna....

jmc

cybercat
March 7th 06, 11:59 PM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Aww. My Gracie is not so subtle. I wake up with her face inches from
> > mine, all I can see is her huge green eyes staring into mine. She is
usually
> > sniffing my breath like smells better than cookies baking! And we're
talking
> > MORNING breath here. Silly cats indeed.
>
> cookies cybie?
>
> maybe it smells like canned cat food or something and cats like, gimmie
> some o dat!
> har har

okay, okay, I meant she looks like I probably do when I smell
cookies baking. Remember the women in the movie "Michael?"

Granted, my breath in the morning is probably closer to catfood
than cookies .... if I had to tell the truth ...

There, now, are you happy? : /

cybercat
March 7th 06, 11:59 PM
"Whiplash" > wrote

> har har

Did you have the hiccups?

Whiplash
March 8th 06, 12:09 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Did you have the hiccups?

lol...i can't say how that happened

cybercat
March 8th 06, 12:15 AM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Did you have the hiccups?
>
> lol...i can't say how that happened

You don't know, or you just can't say? :)

cybercat
March 8th 06, 12:18 AM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Did you have the hiccups?
>
> lol...i can't say how that happened

TEN duplicate posts? TEN?? lol

Whiplash
March 8th 06, 12:27 AM
cybercat wrote:

> There, now, are you happy? : /

cybercookies!

I think you should start a line! of cat cookies modeled after your
breath

Whiplash
March 8th 06, 12:49 AM
Whiplash wrote:
> cybercat wrote:

> I think you should start a line! of cat cookies modeled after your
> breath

that was mean, cybercookie, you know im just messin! :p

cybercat
March 8th 06, 12:58 AM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Whiplash wrote:
> > cybercat wrote:
>
> > I think you should start a line! of cat cookies modeled after your
> > breath
>
> that was mean, cybercookie, you know im just messin! :p

Yeah, well, you can just forget about that BJ now. 8 )-

*runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning

awwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to hide*

Whiplash
March 8th 06, 02:44 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Yeah, well, you can just forget about that BJ now. 8 )-

well dang, and I done told my folks I had a new job, they was all happy
for me.

that's alright, there's always work at the post office

cybercat
March 8th 06, 04:32 AM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Yeah, well, you can just forget about that BJ now. 8 )-
>
> well dang, and I done told my folks I had a new job, they was all happy
> for me.
>
> that's alright, there's always work at the post office

You are so cute. Really now, you are. No, no, I mean really. :)

Whiplash
March 8th 06, 05:18 AM
cybercat wrote:

> You are so cute. Really now, you are. No, no, I mean really. :)

there's no shame in my game, a fella's got to earn a living.

cybercat
March 8th 06, 05:06 PM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > You are so cute. Really now, you are. No, no, I mean really. :)
>

> there's no shame in my game, a fella's got to earn a living.

You're gonna bitch me out again, aren't you. :(((((((((