PDA

View Full Version : Another Cat

blkcatgal
March 7th 06, 01:51 PM
I'm thinking of getting another cat as a companion to me and my 2 year old
male cat. What would be better, a female or a male? I have always been
partial to male cats. I did have another male cat until recently and the
two got along okay.

Any thoughts?

Sue

whayface
March 7th 06, 02:09 PM
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 07:51:06 -0500, "blkcatgal" > wrote:

>I'm thinking of getting another cat as a companion to me and my 2 year old
>male cat. What would be better, a female or a male? I have always been
>partial to male cats. I did have another male cat until recently and the
>two got along okay.
>
>Any thoughts?
>
>Sue

I they are both going to be nuetered / spayed then I would say that it would not really
matter.

My babies
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Gail
March 7th 06, 02:55 PM
No, it doesn't matter. I would go to a shelter and ask which cats get along
with other cats.
Gail