PDA

View Full Version : I drove my cat up a wall

Whiplash
March 9th 06, 03:44 AM
this is Jupiter chasing a scope laser

http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.WMV
i think.

Whiplash
March 9th 06, 04:08 AM
D. wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "Whiplash" > wrote:
>
> > this is Jupiter chasing a scope laser
> >
> > http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.WMV
> > i think.
>
> Sigh. Couldn't get it to work. :(

ooops, not sure what happened, this link should work
http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=768&CID=18897

Whiplash
March 9th 06, 05:42 AM
D. wrote:

> "Sorry, this file is a secure streaming Windows Media file. Currently
> Windows Media Player for Macintosh does not support https."
>
> TEASE!

lol, dang

thanks D., i'll work on that, actually for mac users, lol,
save target, but change file name during saveas dialog...
add... .wmv to the end...
force original download into player
don't rely on os to know how to handle the file, or rename and add .wmv
then stand on your head and stack bb's

Whiplash
March 9th 06, 07:21 AM
D. wrote:

> TEASE!

ok ok this one works for real
it's proof that I need to trim her nails

http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.mpg

I can't stop her, she's just bustin at the seams for something to do
i forgot I had a laser pointer for a scope, and she loves it..
i even made her run up my jeans and I caught her on my chest...
as we speak..she's hanging on the wall...

the funny thing is..when I walk up behind her..she lets go
i've handled her right much, i guess it's for a cat to trust a body
when it's all they've ever known

Whiplash
March 9th 06, 02:08 PM
D. wrote:
> In article om>,
> "Whiplash" > wrote:
>
> > ok ok this one works for real
> > it's proof that I need to trim her nails
> >
> > http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.mpg
>
> Good thing that wasn't bare skin! :)

fo real! i'd hate to be attacked by a cat
especially a very angry one. one who does not concern themselves with
living or dying, they are just trying to get to them eyeballs..

i see ol tom cats meatloafing around the neighborhood with notches
taken out of their ears from fighting.

Whiplash
March 9th 06, 02:49 PM
D. wrote:

> > > Good thing that wasn't bare skin! :)
> >
> > fo real! i'd hate to be attacked by a cat
> > especially a very angry one. one who does not concern themselves with
> > living or dying, they are just trying to get to them eyeballs..
>
> Meet Hodge. :O

you just let us know if you need an intervention...it's nothing to be
ashamed of