PDA

View Full Version : OT First signs of spring

Cheryl Sellner
March 10th 06, 02:41 AM
My favorite time of the year. Tonight I hear the songs of baby frogs.
Today was in the 60s(F) and the tadpoles must have morphed. Their
songs fill the night air tonight. A friend of mine says that this
winter has been just too mild, and that we're in for an ice storm. I
said I can guarentee a late season ice or snow storm by taking the
sand bags out of the bed of my truck. Murphy. I think I'll leave
the bags in for another couple of weeks.

--
Cheryl

Cheryl Sellner
March 10th 06, 02:43 AM
On Thu 09 Mar 2006 09:41:33p, Cheryl Sellner wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

> My favorite time of the year. Tonight I hear the songs of baby
> frogs. Today was in the 60s(F) and the tadpoles must have
> morphed. Their songs fill the night air tonight. A friend of
> mine says that this winter has been just too mild, and that
> we're in for an ice storm. I said I can guarentee a late season
> ice or snow storm by taking the sand bags out of the bed of my
> truck. Murphy. I think I'll leave the bags in for another
> couple of weeks.

Obviously this was posted in the wrong group. Follow-ups set.

--
Cheryl