PDA

View Full Version : Here ya go Charlie - kittyres-Q

Whiplash
March 11th 06, 02:55 PM
I found you a woman, not Barbara but the assisting officer...Christine
heh heh

I gotta tell ya, she looks like she could make buiscits and
gravy...mmmm buiscit and gravy Charlie

http://barryparrish.com/kittyresq.swf

my internet explorer plays the file, requires flash plugin

file size: 10MB

connection speed @ 28kbs = 48 mins, 56kbs = 24 mins

hope you ain't still on dialup
you are aren't you

Charlie Wilkes
March 12th 06, 09:46 AM
On 11 Mar 2006 05:55:37 -0800, "Whiplash" >
wrote:

>I found you a woman, not Barbara but the assisting officer...Christine
>heh heh
>
>I gotta tell ya, she looks like she could make buiscits and
>gravy...mmmm buiscit and gravy Charlie
>
>http://barryparrish.com/kittyresq.swf
>
>my internet explorer plays the file, requires flash plugin
>
>file size: 10MB
>
>connection speed @ 28kbs = 48 mins, 56kbs = 24 mins
>
>hope you ain't still on dialup
>you are aren't you

I'm on a cell phone, 120kbps. But I got nothing but time.

I think Christine is a clamdigger, my friend. If she hadn't been
ogling Barbara's ass, the cats wouldn't have escaped.

Barbara looks ok though. I wonder how much she would charge for a
good hot ****? It's probably not even worth emailing her to find
out... she looks like one of those "relationship" types.

Charlie

Whiplash
March 12th 06, 07:00 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> I'm on a cell phone, 120kbps. But I got nothing but time.

sweet

> I think Christine is a clamdigger, my friend. If she hadn't been
> ogling Barbara's ass, the cats wouldn't have escaped.

omg!

> Barbara looks ok though. I wonder how much she would charge for a
> good hot ****? It's probably not even worth emailing her to find
> out... she looks like one of those "relationship" types.
>
> Charlie

emailing her? you actually thought about it, lol...
nothing against Christine though, thing is...

when a woman pencils her eyebrows on, it means she's a lazy ass
i know this because she don't sweat..if she sweated the eyebrows would
run, you know..disappear

can't lose the eyebrows, must not sweat, must not work.

Charlie Wilkes
March 12th 06, 11:09 PM
On 12 Mar 2006 10:00:50 -0800, "Whiplash" >
wrote:

>Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>
>> I'm on a cell phone, 120kbps. But I got nothing but time.
>
>sweet
>
>> I think Christine is a clamdigger, my friend. If she hadn't been
>> ogling Barbara's ass, the cats wouldn't have escaped.
>
>omg!
>
>> Barbara looks ok though. I wonder how much she would charge for a
>> good hot ****? It's probably not even worth emailing her to find
>> out... she looks like one of those "relationship" types.
>>
>> Charlie
>
>emailing her? you actually thought about it, lol...
>nothing against Christine though, thing is...
>
>when a woman pencils her eyebrows on, it means she's a lazy ass
>i know this because she don't sweat..if she sweated the eyebrows would
>run, you know..disappear
>
>can't lose the eyebrows, must not sweat, must not work.

In her occupation, the criminals do all the work. She just drives
around and arrests them. She has found the right calling, too. I
don't know about you, but if she looked at me and said "stop!" I'd
stop. So would the average clock, for that matter.

Charlie