PDA

View Full Version : ot/Song of Songs

Whiplash
March 12th 06, 05:11 AM
I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his
hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to
open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on
the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called
him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls
took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what
are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.

cybercat
March 12th 06, 05:35 AM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
> door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
> perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
> drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
> have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his
> hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to
> open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on
> the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
> my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called
> him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
> city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls
> took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
> powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what
> are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.

*sigh*

You are such a fruitcake, Barry.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 12th 06, 12:15 PM
but we love him for it
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Whiplash" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
>> door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
>> perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
>> drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
>> have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his
>> hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to
>> open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on
>> the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
>> my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called
>> him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
>> city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls
>> took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
>> powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what
>> are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.
>>

> *sigh*
>
> You are such a fruitcake, Barry.

Whiplash
March 12th 06, 06:02 PM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> but we love him for it
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

so you agree im a fruitcake? lol

it's a story about a woman who dreamed her lover had returned.

I love how she opens the door in her dream

I just thought it was nice and had some depth to it; what I really
liked is how the young maiden was truthful. It's hard to find an honest
woman Matt, if you got one, hold on to her.

cybercat
March 12th 06, 06:04 PM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
. ..
> but we love him for it

Yes we do. But, yes, nuttier than a fruitcake.

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Whiplash" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> >> I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
> >> door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
> >> perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
> >> drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
> >> have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his
> >> hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to
> >> open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on
> >> the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
> >> my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called
> >> him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
> >> city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls
> >> took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
> >> powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what
> >> are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.
> >>

> > *sigh*
> >
> > You are such a fruitcake, Barry.

cybercat
March 12th 06, 06:09 PM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> > but we love him for it
> > "cybercat" > wrote in message
>
> so you agree im a fruitcake? lol
>
> it's a story about a woman who dreamed her lover had returned.
>
> I love how she opens the door in her dream
>
> I just thought it was nice and had some depth to it; what I really
> liked is how the young maiden was truthful. It's hard to find an honest
> woman Matt, if you got one, hold on to her.

Good advice. I hope you find an honest fruitcake to share your life
with, and soon. And that the two of you will have many little fruitcakes.
Hell, send me one at Christmas.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 12th 06, 06:20 PM
Would you rather have a mouth full of nuts or fruit ;-o

"D." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article >, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
>> But, yes, nuttier than a fruitcake.
>
> If fruitcakes are nutty, why aren't they called nutcakes?
>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/

cybercat
March 12th 06, 06:21 PM
"D." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article >, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
> > But, yes, nuttier than a fruitcake.
>
> If fruitcakes are nutty, why aren't they called nutcakes?

An excellent point! Then I could call Barry a nutcake and he
would not think I was challenging his masculinity. :) Can't you
just see him going " ... hey, wait a minute, I am no fruit!"

Whiplash
March 12th 06, 06:22 PM
cybercat wrote:

> An excellent point! Then I could call Barry a nutcake and he
> would not think I was challenging his masculinity. :) Can't you
> just see him going " ... hey, wait a minute, I am no fruit!"

oooooh ****! ooooooh baby

cybercat
March 12th 06, 06:25 PM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > An excellent point! Then I could call Barry a nutcake and he
> > would not think I was challenging his masculinity. :) Can't you
> > just see him going " ... hey, wait a minute, I am no fruit!"
>

> oooooh ****! ooooooh baby

lol

I love it when you call me baby.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 12th 06, 06:26 PM
GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Whiplash" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> > An excellent point! Then I could call Barry a nutcake and he
>> > would not think I was challenging his masculinity. :) Can't you
>> > just see him going " ... hey, wait a minute, I am no fruit!"
>>

>> oooooh ****! ooooooh baby
>>

> lol
>
> I love it when you call me baby.

cybercat
March 12th 06, 06:28 PM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
> GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D

Matthew, I am shocked.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 12th 06, 06:28 PM
Heck with the peep hole call in video crew time to make some money I would
cut them in for at least 2% each

"D." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article >,
> "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com> wrote:
>
>> GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D
>
> And leave a peephole for Matthew!
>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 12th 06, 06:29 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
>> GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D
>>

> Matthew, I am shocked.

< [email protected] eating grin >

cybercat
March 12th 06, 06:33 PM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
> > @linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
> >> GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D
> >>

> > Matthew, I am shocked.
> >

> < [email protected] eating grin >

You know Barry does not like this kind of talk. I am surprised he commented
with that "7-hear-itch." I am sure he did not mean it. His heart is pure,
you know. And my mind is not nearly as dirty as my language.

cheryl_is_freak
March 12th 06, 06:34 PM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

> < [email protected] eating grin >

What the hell are you looking at?

What's your problem

Whiplash
March 12th 06, 06:37 PM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

> < [email protected] eating grin >

omg! you've been freaked by the notorious cheryl_is_freak

I have often been accused of being cheryl_is_freak

even dogh boy, does not give me credit for that clown

cybercat
March 12th 06, 06:39 PM
"cheryl_is_freak" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
>
> > < [email protected] eating grin >
>
> What the hell are you looking at?
>
> What's your problem

Barry--I was playing with you--I called you a fruitcake as in, "you are a
nut for posting Song of Songs in a cat group." But, in truth, it was no
nuttier than my "howwllllllll" post, now was it.

I didn't mean to insult you.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 12th 06, 06:39 PM
"cheryl_is_freak" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
>
>> < [email protected] eating grin >
>
> What the hell are you looking at?
If I knew I would not have the grin

> What's your problem

My wife can't keep up with my sex drive she can only last about 4 or 5 hours
at least twice a day every other day and I can go at least six twice a day
at least every day without any help from medication. I wear her out to
quick. <giggle>

cybercat
March 12th 06, 06:40 PM
"D." > wrote in message
link.net...
> In article >,
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > And my mind is not nearly as dirty as my language.
>
> I'm the opposite . . .

I think you are probably the type men dream of!

Whiplash
March 12th 06, 06:41 PM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

> My wife can't keep up with my sex drive she can only last about 4 or 5 hours
> at least twice a day every other day and I can go at least six twice a day
> at least every day without any help from medication. I wear her out to
> quick. <giggle>

both ends?

<snork>

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 12th 06, 06:58 PM
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
>
>> My wife can't keep up with my sex drive she can only last about 4 or 5
>> hours
>> at least twice a day every other day and I can go at least six twice a
>> day
>> at least every day without any help from medication. I wear her out to
>> quick. <giggle>
>
> both ends?

That is a little to personal but she is always happy

> <snork>

Whiplash
March 12th 06, 07:06 PM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

> That is a little to personal but she is always happy

tcht thct thct

12 hours of sex matt?

every day?

and you still manage to run all them wholesale shops?

heh, kids say the darndest things

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message

> "Whiplash" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> >
> >> My wife can't keep up with my sex drive she can only last about 4 or 5
> >> hours
> >> at least twice a day every other day and I can go at least six twice a
> >> day
> >> at least every day without any help from medication. I wear her out to
> >> quick. <giggle>
> >
> > both ends?
> >

> That is a little to personal but she is always happy
>
> > <snork>

Whiplash
March 12th 06, 07:11 PM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

> That is a little to personal but she is always happy

here's a free song for my pentance

http://barryparrish.com/running.mp3

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 12th 06, 07:11 PM
I said it was a problem not that I had a solution

<he he he>
"Whiplash" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
>
>> That is a little to personal but she is always happy
>
> tcht thct thct
>
> 12 hours of sex matt?
>
> every day?
>
> and you still manage to run all them wholesale shops?
>
> heh, kids say the darndest things

> "Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Whiplash" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > both ends?
>> >

>> That is a little to personal but she is always happy
>>
>> > <snork>

Bare Naked Slut
March 14th 06, 06:42 AM
Whiplash wrote:
> I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
> door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
> perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
> drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
> have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his
> hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to
> open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on
> the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
> my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called
> him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
> city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls
> took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
> powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what
> are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.

I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his

hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to

open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on

the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called

him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls

took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what

are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.

cybercat
March 14th 06, 06:45 AM
"Bare Naked Slut" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Whiplash wrote:
> > I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
> > door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
> > perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
> > drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
> > have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his
> > hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to
> > open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on
> > the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
> > my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called
> > him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
> > city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls
> > took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
> > powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what
> > are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.
>
> I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
> door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
> perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
> drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
> have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his
>
> hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to
>
> open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on
>
> the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
> my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called
>
> him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
> city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls
>
> took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
> powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what
>
> are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.

Okay, I get your point, already. Good job.