PDA

View Full Version : Gracie's Latest Kill

cybercat
March 12th 06, 07:36 PM
I was working on the computer, was really engrossed, and kind of surfaced to
hear the sounds of my little seven-pound tabby playing "capture and kill."
Strange little meows that she does when she flips a toy with her paw to make
it seem alive so she can then chase it, then THUMPS as she bodyslams it,
then the howwwlllling when she announces her kill. Usually I find the toy up
on the big high bed.

I chuckled over this, went back to work, then remembered putting my reading
glasses on the bed earlier. Ohhh noooo. Sure enough, there there they were
.... looking pretty worked over, but on the floor. Bet they flipped really
well!