PDA

View Full Version : Cat Scratch Fever

Bare Naked Slut
March 13th 06, 03:26 AM
Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are playing
and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloud on
the horizon.

but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
stinging.

I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I wants
to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
scratch...

How to find a scratch on a Jupiter

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 13th 06, 03:29 AM
Barry use a little Vaseline instead of peroxide easier to put on and less
claws involved in your flesh

"Bare Naked Slut" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are playing
> and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloud on
> the horizon.
>
> but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
> SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
> stinging.
>
> I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I wants
> to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
> feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
> scratch...
>
> How to find a scratch on a Jupiter

cybercat
March 13th 06, 03:41 AM
"Bare Naked Slut" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are playing
> and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloud on
> the horizon.
>
> but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
> SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
> stinging.
>
> I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I wants
> to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
> feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
> scratch...
>
> How to find a scratch on a Jupiter

Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
scratched. Jaysus.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 13th 06, 03:43 AM
Hey take it easy on him he doesn't know about a male being in heat much
less a female < hee hee >

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Bare Naked Slut" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are
>> playing
>> and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloud
>> on
>> the horizon.
>>
>> but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
>> SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
>> stinging.
>>
>> I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I
>> wants
>> to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
>> feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
>> scratch...
>>
>> How to find a scratch on a Jupiter
>>

> Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
> scratched. Jaysus.

cybercat
March 13th 06, 03:44 AM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
. ..
> Hey take it easy on him he doesn't know about a male being in heat much
> less a female < hee hee >

No doubt.

Bare Naked Slut
March 13th 06, 03:45 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
> scratched. Jaysus.

you think so? you reckon that is what Jupiter means when she goes
howwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllll*llllll!!!! ..? hmmm?

wow, I guess it's time for a visit and get her fixed.

cybercat
March 13th 06, 03:50 AM
"Bare Naked Slut" > wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

>> Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
>> scratched. Jaysus.

>you think so? you reckon that is what Jupiter means when she goes
>howwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllll*llllll!!!! ..? hmmm?

Yes, unless you are stepping on her heart or her little paw with
your Bozo shoes.

>wow, I guess it's time for a visit and get her fixed.

You think? BONEHEAD? If they give you pain pills
be sure to give her one and not FIVE.

Bare Naked Slut
March 13th 06, 04:03 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Bare Naked Slut" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
>
> >> Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
> >> scratched. Jaysus.
>
> >you think so? you reckon that is what Jupiter means when she goes
> >howwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllll*llllll!!!! ..? hmmm?
>
> Yes, unless you are stepping on her heart or her little paw with
> your Bozo shoes.
>

> >wow, I guess it's time for a visit and get her fixed.
>

> You think? BONEHEAD? If they give you pain pills
> be sure to give her one and not FIVE.

"bigbadbarry" > wrote in message

oups.com...

> out to
> > be a

> > > I think he was kidding about that . . .

> > You don't say. Halfwit.

> woooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

Well, you can like Schirf, but I don't. I never mind being killfiled.

However, Diane flaunts her killfile, and although she *has* me killfiled,
still snipes at me. Way pussified and I mean that not in the usual good
pussy way. :)

now lets talk about this 8 yr marriage that you suddenly find occassion for
offense

what kind of woman talks to a stranger this way?

was this supposed to turn me on?

give it rest dwarfy, ain't nobody buying into your moral superiority
bull****!

Bare Naked Slut
March 13th 06, 04:04 AM
it is a scratch, I saw the blow that took Jupiter out of the game. after
that she proceeded to cry. I held her, I tried to find the scratch. Lucy
just doesn't know her own strength.

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
.. .
> Barry use a little Vaseline instead of peroxide easier to put on and
less
> claws involved in your flesh
>
> "Bare Naked Slut" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are
playing
> > and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloud
on
> > the horizon.
> >
> > but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
> > SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
> > stinging.
> >
> > I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I
wants
> > to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make
it
> > feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
> > scratch...
> >
> > How to find a scratch on a Jupiter

Bare Naked Slut
March 13th 06, 04:21 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Yes, unless you are stepping on her heart or her little paw with
> your Bozo shoes.

it is a burden us brothers have to bear, I do have a size 14 shoe.
makes it oh soo hard, to buy shoes at MOST regular places.

John Doe
March 13th 06, 05:36 AM
Looks like the nym shifting troll perhaps just recently stopped
posting through Google Groups.
See 1142192185.925003.93810 e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com

See also:
<hamandcheese betweentheknees.com>
"Bare Naked Slut" <no no.com>
"Magic Mood JeepŠ" <buttercupstickysweet yahoo.com>
"-L." <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
"a christmas tree"
"abRokeNegRo"
"bag-o-switches"
"bigbadbarry"
"biggerbadderbarry"
"black-ip"
"chickenwing"
"coffeedog"
"Jean Dolt"
"Jew"
"John Doe"
"johndoeisadick"
"Levon"
"LPF"
"Mary"
"Mr Tibbs"
"NMR"
"Patches"
"piano wire"
"Prozack"
"Rescue"
"Resistance"
"Shalom"
"Switch"
"Systemrecovery"
"Themselves"
"wannabe"
"watermelon"
"whitershadeofpale"
"yo"

"Bare Naked Slut" <no no.com> wrote:

> From: "Bare Naked Slut" <no no.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Cat Scratch Fever
> Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 02:26:29 GMT
>
> Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are playing
> and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloud on
> the horizon.
>
> but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
> SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
> stinging.
>
> I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I wants
> to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
> feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
> scratch...
>
> How to find a scratch on a Jupiter

cybercat
March 13th 06, 06:39 AM
"Bare Naked Slut" > wrote :

> now lets talk about this 8 yr marriage that you suddenly find occassion
for
> offense
>
> what kind of woman talks to a stranger this way?

In what way? Please be more specific. I think I mentioned that I
have been married nearly eight years, and was not please by your
glib comment that I am experiencing a "7-year itch." It's not like I
shared something terribly intimate, is it? I think it was a reasonable
comment to make to a stranger. It is not like I was confessing that
I had been ... a victim of heinous things as a child, a drug abuser,
a child abuser, a criminal, a spouse abuser, or a virtual prostitute,
right?

> was this supposed to turn me on?

Now, this is wild. I am not following this. While I realize that you
are, in your own mind, such a great "catch" that all of us women
ought to be scheming to "turn you on," I would like to suggest that
you might not be quite the prize you think you are.

In any case, you can bet that I am not trying to "turn you on."

> give it rest dwarfy, ain't nobody buying into your moral superiority
> bull****!

Dwarfy? Let's see now, is that supposed to hurt? Let me work on
that.

Idiot.

Bare Naked Slut
March 13th 06, 06:41 AM
dickweed
say hello to chit chit MIKE chit chit for me

John Doe wrote:
> Looks like the nym shifting troll perhaps just recently stopped
> posting through Google Groups.
> See 1142192185.925003.93810 e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com
>
> See also:
> <hamandcheese betweentheknees.com>
> "Bare Naked Slut" <no no.com>
> "Magic Mood JeepŠ" <buttercupstickysweet yahoo.com>
> "-L." <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
> "a christmas tree"
> "abRokeNegRo"
> "bag-o-switches"
> "bigbadbarry"
> "biggerbadderbarry"
> "black-ip"
> "chickenwing"
> "coffeedog"
> "Jean Dolt"
> "Jew"
> "John Doe"
> "johndoeisadick"
> "Levon"
> "LPF"
> "Mary"
> "Mr Tibbs"
> "NMR"
> "Patches"
> "piano wire"
> "Prozack"
> "Rescue"
> "Resistance"
> "Shalom"
> "Switch"
> "Systemrecovery"
> "Themselves"
> "wannabe"
> "watermelon"
> "whitershadeofpale"
> "yo"
>
> "Bare Naked Slut" <no no.com> wrote:

> > From: "Bare Naked Slut" <no no.com>
> > Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> > Subject: Cat Scratch Fever
> > Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 02:26:29 GMT
> >
> > Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are playing
> > and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloudon
> > the horizon.
> >
> > but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
> > SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
> > stinging.
> >
> > I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I wants
> > to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
> > feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
> > scratch...
> >
> > How to find a scratch on a Jupiter

meee
March 13th 06, 07:42 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Bare Naked Slut" > wrote :
>>
>> now lets talk about this 8 yr marriage that you suddenly find occassion
> for
>> offense
>>
>> what kind of woman talks to a stranger this way?
>
> In what way? Please be more specific. I think I mentioned that I
> have been married nearly eight years, and was not please by your
> glib comment that I am experiencing a "7-year itch." It's not like I
> shared something terribly intimate, is it? I think it was a reasonable
> comment to make to a stranger. It is not like I was confessing that
> I had been ... a victim of heinous things as a child, a drug abuser,
> a child abuser, a criminal, a spouse abuser, or a virtual prostitute,
> right?
>

>> was this supposed to turn me on?
>
> Now, this is wild. I am not following this. While I realize that you
> are, in your own mind, such a great "catch" that all of us women
> ought to be scheming to "turn you on," I would like to suggest that
> you might not be quite the prize you think you are.
>
> In any case, you can bet that I am not trying to "turn you on."
>

>> give it rest dwarfy, ain't nobody buying into your moral superiority
>> bull****!
>>

> Dwarfy? Let's see now, is that supposed to hurt? Let me work on
> that.
>
> Idiot.

OMG cyber, did he just call you ............. SHORT???? <gasps>

cybercat
March 13th 06, 07:47 AM
"meee" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Bare Naked Slut" > wrote :
> >>
> >> now lets talk about this 8 yr marriage that you suddenly find occassion
> > for
> >> offense
> >>
> >> what kind of woman talks to a stranger this way?
> >
> > In what way? Please be more specific. I think I mentioned that I
> > have been married nearly eight years, and was not please by your
> > glib comment that I am experiencing a "7-year itch." It's not like I
> > shared something terribly intimate, is it? I think it was a reasonable
> > comment to make to a stranger. It is not like I was confessing that
> > I had been ... a victim of heinous things as a child, a drug abuser,
> > a child abuser, a criminal, a spouse abuser, or a virtual prostitute,
> > right?
> >

> >> was this supposed to turn me on?
> >
> > Now, this is wild. I am not following this. While I realize that you
> > are, in your own mind, such a great "catch" that all of us women
> > ought to be scheming to "turn you on," I would like to suggest that
> > you might not be quite the prize you think you are.
> >
> > In any case, you can bet that I am not trying to "turn you on."
> >

> >> give it rest dwarfy, ain't nobody buying into your moral superiority
> >> bull****!
> >>

> > Dwarfy? Let's see now, is that supposed to hurt? Let me work on
> > that.
> >
> > Idiot.
> >

> OMG cyber, did he just call you ............. SHORT???? <gasps>

*G* Actually, I am about average. In many respects. But at least
I know it.

meee
March 13th 06, 08:48 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "meee" > wrote in message

>> > for

>> > In what way? Please be more specific. I think I mentioned that I
>> > have been married nearly eight years, and was not please by your
>> > glib comment that I am experiencing a "7-year itch." It's not like I
>> > shared something terribly intimate, is it? I think it was a reasonable
>> > comment to make to a stranger. It is not like I was confessing that
>> > I had been ... a victim of heinous things as a child, a drug abuser,
>> > a child abuser, a criminal, a spouse abuser, or a virtual prostitute,
>> > right?

>> > Now, this is wild. I am not following this. While I realize that you
>> > are, in your own mind, such a great "catch" that all of us women
>> > ought to be scheming to "turn you on," I would like to suggest that
>> > you might not be quite the prize you think you are.
>> >
>> > In any case, you can bet that I am not trying to "turn you on."

>> > Dwarfy? Let's see now, is that supposed to hurt? Let me work on
>> > that.
>> >
>> > Idiot.
>> >

>> OMG cyber, did he just call you ............. SHORT???? <gasps>
>>

> *G* Actually, I am about average. In many respects. But at least
> I know it.

yeah, but I mean...is that the most offensive he can get??? oooOOOOOooooh!!

Bare Naked Slut
March 13th 06, 12:56 PM
meee wrote:

> OMG cyber, did he just call you ............. SHORT???? <gasps>

why does your voice sound so familiar

Bare Naked Slut
March 13th 06, 12:58 PM
meee wrote:

> yeah, but I mean...is that the most offensive he can get??? oooOOOOOooooh!!

step closer into the light, i'm sure I know that voice

cybercat
March 13th 06, 05:43 PM
"meee" > wrote

> yeah, but I mean...is that the most offensive he can get???
oooOOOOOooooh!!

Hell no. People who don't know me nearly as well frequently have much worse
things to say about me.

-L.
March 13th 06, 06:44 PM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> Barry use a little Vaseline instead of peroxide easier to put on and less
> claws involved in your flesh

Don't be puttin Vaseline on a cat scratch. Unless you want to be
trippin her to the vet to have an abscess surgery.
-L.

-L.
March 13th 06, 06:45 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Bare Naked Slut" > wrote :
> >
> > now lets talk about this 8 yr marriage that you suddenly find occassion
> for
> > offense
> >
> > what kind of woman talks to a stranger this way?
>
> In what way? Please be more specific. I think I mentioned that I
> have been married nearly eight years, and was not please by your
> glib comment that I am experiencing a "7-year itch." It's not like I
> shared something terribly intimate, is it? I think it was a reasonable
> comment to make to a stranger. It is not like I was confessing that
> I had been ... a victim of heinous things as a child, a drug abuser,
> a child abuser, a criminal, a spouse abuser, or a virtual prostitute,
> right?
>

> > was this supposed to turn me on?
>
> Now, this is wild. I am not following this. While I realize that you
> are, in your own mind, such a great "catch" that all of us women
> ought to be scheming to "turn you on," I would like to suggest that
> you might not be quite the prize you think you are.

I dunno. With that voice he can prolly charm the panties off the
preacher's teenaged daughter, and already has!

-L.

Kelcey via CatKB.com
March 13th 06, 08:37 PM
>I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I wants
>to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
>feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
>scratch...

Better to clean wounds with a water that has a bit of betadine mixed into it
rather than hydrogen peroxide; even humans aren't supposed to use hp to clean
cuts anymore, something about it inhibiting the healing process(?). Not sure
of the exact reason.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 13th 06, 09:22 PM
Huh never had that happen in the last 30 years gets them to start licking
the area to clean it them selves
learn something new everyday

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
>> Barry use a little Vaseline instead of peroxide easier to put on and
>> less
>> claws involved in your flesh
>
> Don't be puttin Vaseline on a cat scratch. Unless you want to be
> trippin her to the vet to have an abscess surgery.
> -L.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 13th 06, 09:23 PM
ROTFLMAO