PDA

View Full Version : Cat canines when cat smelling? What does it mean?

Thrasher Remailer
March 14th 06, 03:16 AM
Hi

I have a female domestic cat about four months old.
A friend came over and she owns about six cats and
was wearing a sweater. She and my cat were on the
couch. My baby cat(she was about 10 weeks old) sniffed
around the arms of the sweater then did the dangdest thing.

She sat on the couch with her back paws, looked at me
with her canines out of mouth. It looked cute!
She went back to sniffing my friendís sweater then
did it again sat up, and had her canines out of her
gum line?

What was she doing? Besides the obvious of smelling?

Thank you