PDA

View Full Version : Pickles can count to 5!

BARB_IS_FREAK
March 15th 06, 03:21 PM
who cares fat ass

"Barb" > wrote in message
. verio.net...
> Pickles gets her 5 Temptations each night during "snack time". Last night
> only grabbed 4 and after the 4th she wouldn't leave me alone, trying to
dig
> in the sofa and my lap, I assume looking for the 5th Temptation. Finally
> had to go back to the kitchen for another Temptation to get her to settle
> down. Cats sure like their routines!
>
> --
> Barb
> Of course I don't look busy,
> I did it right the first time.

BARB_IS_FREAK_2
March 15th 06, 03:22 PM
MIDOL JUNKIE

"BARB_IS_FREAK" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> who cares fat ass
>
> "Barb" > wrote in message
> . verio.net...
> > Pickles gets her 5 Temptations each night during "snack time". Last
night
> > only grabbed 4 and after the 4th she wouldn't leave me alone, trying to
> dig
> > in the sofa and my lap, I assume looking for the 5th Temptation.
Finally
> > had to go back to the kitchen for another Temptation to get her to
settle
> > down. Cats sure like their routines!
> >
> > --
> > Barb
> > Of course I don't look busy,
> > I did it right the first time.

NanCe via CatKB.com
March 15th 06, 03:42 PM
>Pickles gets her 5 Temptations each night during "snack time". Last night I
>only grabbed 4 and after the 4th she wouldn't leave me alone, trying to dig
>in the sofa and my lap, I assume looking for the 5th Temptation. Finally
>had to go back to the kitchen for another Temptation to get her to settle
>down. Cats sure like their routines!

After I cut my cat's nails, he always goes into the kitchen and sits there
waiting for his Temptations treats too. I've forgotten but he *never* does.
You notice their memories are only this good when it comes to food though.
How come when they're doing something bratty, they have no memory of being
told not to do it from previous times? LOL.

NanCe

Barb
March 15th 06, 04:07 PM
Pickles gets her 5 Temptations each night during "snack time". Last night I
only grabbed 4 and after the 4th she wouldn't leave me alone, trying to dig
in the sofa and my lap, I assume looking for the 5th Temptation. Finally
had to go back to the kitchen for another Temptation to get her to settle
down. Cats sure like their routines!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

dgk
March 16th 06, 01:08 PM
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:07:51 -0600, "Barb"
> wrote:

>Pickles gets her 5 Temptations each night during "snack time". Last night I
>only grabbed 4 and after the 4th she wouldn't leave me alone, trying to dig
>in the sofa and my lap, I assume looking for the 5th Temptation. Finally
>had to go back to the kitchen for another Temptation to get her to settle
>down. Cats sure like their routines!

Is 5 the appropriate number to give? I'm sure that they're very
unhealthy but one of my cats is seriously addicted. He adores the
yellow bag but also likes the red and blue bags. I've been cutting
back on the number that he gets per day but he still gets around 10.

He'll just sit there while I'm lying in bed reading at night and he
stares at me. After ten minutes he's still just staring at me, and I
can hear that little brain projecting "treats treats treats".

Miami Jones
March 16th 06, 03:03 PM
lets all killfile barb call it, random acts of meanness

{{PLINK}}

"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:07:51 -0600, "Barb"
> > wrote:
>
> >Pickles gets her 5 Temptations each night during "snack time". Last
night I
> >only grabbed 4 and after the 4th she wouldn't leave me alone, trying to
dig
> >in the sofa and my lap, I assume looking for the 5th Temptation. Finally
> >had to go back to the kitchen for another Temptation to get her to settle
> >down. Cats sure like their routines!
>

> Is 5 the appropriate number to give? I'm sure that they're very
> unhealthy but one of my cats is seriously addicted. He adores the
> yellow bag but also likes the red and blue bags. I've been cutting
> back on the number that he gets per day but he still gets around 10.
>
> He'll just sit there while I'm lying in bed reading at night and he
> stares at me. After ten minutes he's still just staring at me, and I
> can hear that little brain projecting "treats treats treats".

Barb
March 16th 06, 03:52 PM
I don't know if 5 is the appropriate amount but I asked in this news group
and no one answered about how many Temptations to give. The envelope
doesn't say, either.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Barb
March 16th 06, 03:54 PM
After I cut my cat's nails, he always goes into the kitchen and sits there
waiting for his Temptations treats too. I've forgotten but he *never* does.
You notice their memories are only this good when it comes to food though.
How come when they're doing something bratty, they have no memory of being
told not to do it from previous times? LOL.

NanCe

Guess cats have a good sense of priorities!

Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.