PDA

View Full Version : New Morning Show For Cats

Cat Protector
March 15th 06, 06:12 PM
I just thought I'd let everyone know that Cat Galaxy's new morning show for
cats begins this Monday and starts at 7am (6am Pacific, 8am Central, 9am
Eastern). For more go to www.catgalaxymedia.com.

You can also tune into the station via Loudcity at
www.loudcity.net/stations/catprotector and you don't have to sign up for a
service to listen to it. The station broadcasts live in 128k CD quality
stereo 24/7 Enjoy and meow.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

IBen Getiner
March 17th 06, 11:02 AM
Cat Protector wrote:

> I just thought I'd let everyone know that Cat Galaxy's new morning show for
> cats begins this Monday and starts at 7am (6am Pacific, 8am Central, 9am
> Eastern). For more go to www.catgalaxymedia.com.
>
> You can also tune into the station via Loudcity at
> www.loudcity.net/stations/catprotector and you don't have to sign up for a
> service to listen to it. The station broadcasts live in 128k CD quality
> stereo 24/7 Enjoy and meow.
>
> --
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
> www.catgalaxymedia.com
>
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!
> www.panthertekit.com

Thanks for the community service, Mr. Nut-ball. Now... back under your
flat, moss-covered rock. You're starting to draw flies..

Miami Jones
March 17th 06, 01:12 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:

> Thanks for the community service, Mr. Nut-ball. Now... back under your
> flat, moss-covered rock. You're starting to draw flies..

what's wrong IBen, your grandma kick you out again?

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 17th 06, 03:09 PM
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> IBen Getiner wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the community service, Mr. Nut-ball. Now... back under your
>> flat, moss-covered rock. You're starting to draw flies..
>
> what's wrong IBen, your grandma kick you out again?

No John Doe bent him over and did not give him a reach around

Cat Protector
March 18th 06, 04:43 AM
Hasn't there been enough flamewars in this newsgroup?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com