PDA

View Full Version : Funny Cat Videos

PawsForThought
March 15th 06, 07:19 PM
A friend sent me this. I thought it was pretty funny, especially the
cat chasing the bear.

http://www.theync.com/h030206funnyvatsvideo.htm

Lauren

Phil P.
March 16th 06, 03:36 AM
"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> A friend sent me this. I thought it was pretty funny, especially the
> cat chasing the bear.
>
> http://www.theync.com/h030206funnyvatsvideo.htm

The cat and dog fight was really funny, but the cat chasing the bear was
hilarious!

We should show the clip of the cat pulling herself around the cushion to
people who are thinking about declawing their cats- just to show them how
much cats need and enjoy their claws.

PawsForThought
March 16th 06, 07:03 PM
Phil P. wrote:
> "PawsForThought" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > A friend sent me this. I thought it was pretty funny, especially the
> > cat chasing the bear.
> >
> > http://www.theync.com/h030206funnyvatsvideo.htm
> >

> The cat and dog fight was really funny, but the cat chasing the bear was
> hilarious!

I know, wasn't that amazing? I liked the Persian drinking milk too.

> We should show the clip of the cat pulling herself around the cushion to
> people who are thinking about declawing their cats- just to show them how
> much cats need and enjoy their claws.

Definitely!!

March 17th 06, 02:01 AM
I liked the flipping tux... very X-games.

Kitkat
March 22nd 06, 05:07 AM
PawsForThought wrote:
> A friend sent me this. I thought it was pretty funny, especially the
> cat chasing the bear.
>
> http://www.theync.com/h030206funnyvatsvideo.htm
>

> Lauren

Ha! A few days after this was posted...but someone just sent me that
link a few minutes ago! Great stuff! The cat chasing the bear almost
made me choke! I laughed out loud so hard! :):)