PDA

View Full Version : Hey babe

Miami Jones
March 16th 06, 02:48 AM
Just workin on my site, puttin together some more auctions.

not much doin here, been thinking about you and earlier
you was powerful - got me seeing stars

Im tryin to do too many things at once...

kisses
Barry

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 16th 06, 03:19 AM
Hey I sent you my new email
Did you get it Barry

"Miami Jones" om> wrote
in message news:[email protected]
> Just workin on my site, puttin together some more auctions.
>
> not much doin here, been thinking about you and earlier
> you was powerful - got me seeing stars
>
> Im tryin to do too many things at once...
>
> kisses
> Barry

Miami Jones
March 16th 06, 03:31 AM
what the hell!

:

:)

embarrassing, this was not a post, it was a letter
but howd it get here <scratching my head>

daaaang

-----------------------------------
:o naah, did not get email frum you
---

<poof!>

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
. ..
> Hey I sent you my new email
> Did you get it Barry
>
> "Miami Jones" om> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]
> > Just workin on my site, puttin together some more auctions.
> >
> > not much doin here, been thinking about you and earlier
> > you was powerful - got me seeing stars
> >
> > Im tryin to do too many things at once...
> >
> > kisses
> > Barry

Miami Jones
March 16th 06, 04:42 AM
oh yea

"D." > wrote in message
link.net...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Miami Jones" om>
> wrote:
>
> > what the hell!
> >
> > :
> >
> > :)
> >
> > embarrassing, this was not a post, it was a letter
> > but howd it get here <scratching my head>
> >
> > daaaang
>
> Good thing it's "babe" and not the person's name, eh? :)
>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 16th 06, 04:58 AM
Check your email you are going to like what I sent you

Miami Jones
March 16th 06, 08:06 AM
.................................................. .............................
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> Check your email you are going to like what I sent you

Indeed!

Thank you! Thank you very much.

Trish
March 17th 06, 03:47 AM
"Miami Jones" om>
wrote in message news:[email protected]
> what the hell!
>
> :
>
> :)
>
> embarrassing, this was not a post, it was a letter
> but howd it get here <scratching my head>
>
> daaaang
>
> -----------------------------------
> :o naah, did not get email frum you
> ---
>
> <poof!>
>
> "Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
> . ..
> > Hey I sent you my new email
> > Did you get it Barry
> >
> > "Miami Jones" om>
wrote
> > in message news:[email protected]
> > > Just workin on my site, puttin together some more auctions.
> > >
> > > not much doin here, been thinking about you and earlier
> > > you was powerful - got me seeing stars
> > >
> > > Im tryin to do too many things at once...
> > >
> > > kisses
> > > Barry

damn and i thought it was meant for me, sweet'ums :)