PDA

View Full Version : Re: I wonder how Lyn would handle this!

-L.
March 16th 06, 08:58 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> My guess is that Lyn would abandon her kid and run like HELL.

Nice to know I own you, Micro-Penis Man.
-L.

Miami Jones
March 16th 06, 06:33 PM
such a fostered flame
reads like a strained cough

there's no feeling in this Nomen, im just not feeling it!

let's do it again from the top

*i can't take much more of this*

PROJECT PEOPLE PROJECT

"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

March 16th 06, 08:31 PM
-L. wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >
> > My guess is that Lyn would abandon her kid and run like HELL.
> >

> Nice to know I own you, Micro-Penis Man.
> -L.

Offhand, I think this is an ad hominen argument - in fact, hard to make
it more ad hominem. But that aside, it reminds me of Napoleon's penis
and the priest who took possession of it. The size was also discussed.
I am not sure if that was the reason for Josephine, his wife, enjoying
the comeraderie of the garrison in the biblical sense of getting to
know the soldiers, intimately.

In any event, I cannot find the original article. Is it too new? I find
nothing under Crystal Strickland and Eureka Springs so far in Google.
Maybe it was just published today? Is this really true? Some parts
don't ring true which is why I would like to see the article in its
original format. It's not the troll I am interested in but determining
if the mistakes I see are in the reporting or the account is an entire
trolling effort.

March 16th 06, 08:41 PM
> In any event, I cannot find the original article. Is it too new? I find
> nothing under Crystal Strickland and Eureka Springs so far in Google.
> Maybe it was just published today? Is this really true? Some parts
> don't ring true which is why I would like to see the article in its
> original format. It's not the troll I am interested in but determining
> if the mistakes I see are in the reporting or the account is an entire
> trolling effort.

http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634

okay this is the full article and includes the picture of the deceased
gunman.

it does not show her picture. and it was published today.

i needed to look it up in news in google specifically.

-L.
March 16th 06, 08:55 PM
wrote:

> http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634
>
> okay this is the full article and includes the picture of the deceased
> gunman.
>
> it does not show her picture. and it was published today.
>
> i needed to look it up in news in google specifically.

She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the house,
too. "They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids didn't
get killed.
-L.

cybercat
March 17th 06, 02:32 AM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> >From: "-L." >
>
> >She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the house,
> >too.
>
> How do you know the gun wasn't locked away, Chubbs.
> I can retrieve my loaded gun from a steel, electronic lock,
> safe in about 3 seconds.
>
> >"They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids didn't
> >get killed.
>
> Well......That's the point, Einstein.
>
> And I'll ask you a third time since you don't
> seem capable of answering the question.......
> How would you have handled it?

Hello, asshole. :) You are so predictable lately.

What do you want Lyn to say? That she would hope she had
a gun so she could blow the guy away?

I can tell you what I would do. If I had a child I would have a designated
spot for him (them) to hide in in the case of such an event--a really good
hiding place, in a room with a lockable, barrable door. I would hide them
and I would close myself in that room and call 911. If I had a house alarm
I would set it so that the police would be summoned, as well, as soon as
I saw the guy. I might have a fire extinguisher or pepper spray with me
in case the guy got in to the room where I was. If I had a gun, I would have
that with me. But I most likely would not have a gun. (It would be really
great
if I had a pot of hot grease on hand, but that is a bit much to hope for.)

Do you still have a cat, or has it died while you've been busy being an
aggressive moron?

cybercat
March 17th 06, 02:33 AM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> > In any event, I cannot find the original article. Is it too new? I find
> > nothing under Crystal Strickland and Eureka Springs so far in Google.
> > Maybe it was just published today? Is this really true? Some parts
> > don't ring true which is why I would like to see the article in its
> > original format. It's not the troll I am interested in but determining
> > if the mistakes I see are in the reporting or the account is an entire
> > trolling effort.
>
> http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634
>
> okay this is the full article and includes the picture of the deceased
> gunman.
>
> it does not show her picture. and it was published today.
>
> i needed to look it up in news in google specifically.

Who cares what they look like? What do you want to see, a blue-eyed blonde
princess to go with the Zombie-like black guy? What is the ****ing point?

cybercat
March 17th 06, 02:34 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> -L. wrote:
> > Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > >
> > > My guess is that Lyn would abandon her kid and run like HELL.
> > >

> > Nice to know I own you, Micro-Penis Man.
> > -L.
>
> Offhand, I think this is an ad hominen argument - in fact, hard to make
> it more ad hominem.

No, really?

cybercat
March 17th 06, 02:53 AM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> From: "-L." >
>
> >Nice to know I own you, Micro-Penis Man.
> >-L.
>
> So how would you handle it, coward?
>
> Lyn, you are a seriously delusional ****.
> You own nothing that you wouldn't be willing
> to fight for......which means you own NOTHING.

Excuse me, but did you mean to say that Lyn owns
nothing that she would be willing to fight for?

I hope you have mastered the operation of your
firearm better than you have mastered the English
Language, beer breath.

Miami Jones
March 17th 06, 03:10 AM
there was a movie about this.
only thing, the intruder cut the wires and
trapped them in the "Panic Room"

pot of hot grease, I can see you keeping the fry daddy hot just for such an
occasion..."ill deep fry your ass muffu"

just kidding!

--

people who break in during the day figure no one is home, but in this case,
woman and child, he knew they was there.

i have often figured I would shoot their kneecaps off, bind them, rob them,
then call the police. (im an oppurtunist)

I have heard of cases where the robber sued the owner for personal injury
AND WON

I would also not wait for them to get past the threshold, (if i heard them
trying to force a door) I would open the door, draw a bead on them, compell
them to come in the house, ("naw naw naw! come on in...I said get to
stepping") mak'em CLEAN my house, WASH my clothes, BATHE my cats, CLEAN the
litter box, CHANGE the oil in my vehicle, and shine my shoes. When it's all
said and done, I'd bust a cap in their ass, bind them, gag them, rob them,
then call the police, and rescue. "Hurry! I just shot an intruder! I was
taking a nap and they was standing over me!"

police will tell me... "wow, you sure keep a nice place Miami"... I'll wink
and say, "Thank you officer, a mans home is his castle".

i'll probably slap the intruder in the back of the head as they bring him
past me, they'll have to restrain me...

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message
> >
> > >From: "-L." >
> >
> > >She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the house,
> > >too.
> >
> > How do you know the gun wasn't locked away, Chubbs.
> > I can retrieve my loaded gun from a steel, electronic lock,
> > safe in about 3 seconds.
> >
> > >"They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids didn't
> > >get killed.
> >
> > Well......That's the point, Einstein.
> >
> > And I'll ask you a third time since you don't
> > seem capable of answering the question.......
> > How would you have handled it?
> >

> Hello, asshole. :) You are so predictable lately.
>
> What do you want Lyn to say? That she would hope she had
> a gun so she could blow the guy away?
>
> I can tell you what I would do. If I had a child I would have a designated
> spot for him (them) to hide in in the case of such an event--a really good
> hiding place, in a room with a lockable, barrable door. I would hide them
> and I would close myself in that room and call 911. If I had a house alarm
> I would set it so that the police would be summoned, as well, as soon as
> I saw the guy. I might have a fire extinguisher or pepper spray with me
> in case the guy got in to the room where I was. If I had a gun, I would
have
> that with me. But I most likely would not have a gun. (It would be really
> great
> if I had a pot of hot grease on hand, but that is a bit much to hope for.)
>
> Do you still have a cat, or has it died while you've been busy being an
> aggressive moron?

cybercat
March 17th 06, 03:18 AM
"Miami Jones" om> wrote
in message news:[email protected]
> there was a movie about this.
> only thing, the intruder cut the wires and
> trapped them in the "Panic Room"

You know, I was thinking of that very movie as I
posted, and I was thinking, this would be better than
a hiding place for the kids.

I was also thinking that they say if you know someone
is coming to get YOU, you should put your kids in
another room. But I would want to be there to try
to keep the bad guy from them--I don't think many
mothers could put the kids in another room no matter
how good the hiding place. Per hiding places: it would
have to be a really, really good one, like a safe drilled
with air holes. :O\

> pot of hot grease, I can see you keeping the fry daddy hot just for such
an
> occasion..."ill deep fry your ass muffu"

I think a well-aimed pan of hot grease would slow him down.
But God help me if I miss!

In all seriousness, I do not think good would come of everyone
having a handgun.

Wayyy too many stupid people out there. Not to mention that
it has always been true that most handgun homicides involve
people who know one another who have gotten in to conflicts.

[No, Nomen, you ass. Find your own links.]

Trish
March 17th 06, 03:26 AM
"-L." > wrote in message

> > http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634
> >
> > okay this is the full article and includes the picture of the
deceased
> > gunman.
> >
> > it does not show her picture. and it was published today.
> >
> > i needed to look it up in news in google specifically.
>
> She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the house,
> too. "They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids didn't
> get killed.
> -L.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I returned just in time :))))))))))))))))))))

cybercat
March 17th 06, 03:46 AM
"Trish" > wrote in message
.. .

> "-L." > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634
> > >
> > > okay this is the full article and includes the picture of the
> deceased
> > > gunman.
> > >
> > > it does not show her picture. and it was published today.
> > >
> > > i needed to look it up in news in google specifically.
> >
> > She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the house,
> > too. "They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids didn't
> > get killed.
> > -L.
> >

> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I returned just in time :))))))))))))))))))))

Hey WOman!

Lyn and I have achieved a tacit cease-fire!

Great to see you back!

Trish
March 17th 06, 03:53 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Trish" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "-L." > wrote in message
> > ups.com...

> > deceased

> > > She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the
house,
> > > too. "They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids
didn't
> > > get killed.
> > > -L.
> > >

> > ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I returned just in time :))))))))))))))))))))
> >

> Hey WOman!
>
> Lyn and I have achieved a tacit cease-fire!
>
> Great to see you back!

awwwww no why'd you go and do that!

cybercat
March 17th 06, 04:22 AM
"Trish" > wrote

> > Hey WOman!
> >
> > Lyn and I have achieved a tacit cease-fire!
> >
> > Great to see you back!
> >

> awwwww no why'd you go and do that!

It seems to have evolved naturally.

lol

It's more fun doing battle with dickheads like Nomen--
who has changed while you've been away!

I am still waiting for that email telling me all the juicy
details of your new .... situation. :)

March 17th 06, 05:07 AM
"cybercat" > wrote:

>if I had a pot of hot grease on hand, but that is a bit much to hope for.)

Worked in Straw Dogs.

-mhd

March 17th 06, 05:10 AM
cybercat wrote:

> > http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634

> Who cares what they look like? What do you want to see, a blue-eyed blonde
> princess to go with the Zombie-like black guy? What is the ****ing point?

The prosecutor cares and if there were other victims, then the woman
who shot him most assuredly cares because that reduces her risk
of prosecution if other women step forward to identify the criminal.

-L.
March 17th 06, 06:17 AM
Trish wrote:

> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I returned just in time :))))))))))))))))))))

Co-inky-dink? I think not!

-L.

-L.
March 17th 06, 06:26 AM
cybercat wrote:

> You know, I was thinking of that very movie as I
> posted, and I was thinking, this would be better than
> a hiding place for the kids.
>
> I was also thinking that they say if you know someone
> is coming to get YOU, you should put your kids in
> another room. But I would want to be there to try
> to keep the bad guy from them--I don't think many
> mothers could put the kids in another room no matter
> how good the hiding place. Per hiding places: it would
> have to be a really, really good one, like a safe drilled
> with air holes. :O\

I don't know of a 1 or 2 year old that would stay without the Mother
there. Even older kids would be reluctant to do so.

> > pot of hot grease, I can see you keeping the fry daddy hot just for such
> an
> > occasion..."ill deep fry your ass muffu"
> >

> I think a well-aimed pan of hot grease would slow him down.
> But God help me if I miss!
>
> In all seriousness, I do not think good would come of everyone
> having a handgun.

Especially not in a house with kids.

> Wayyy too many stupid people out there. Not to mention that
> it has always been true that most handgun homicides involve
> people who know one another who have gotten in to conflicts.

I suspect the woman in this story knew the perp - most situations like
this are jilted lovers or aquaintences coming for revenge. We just
don't have all of the story yet. Probably just another "big bad black
guy" from the media...and so predictanle being posted by racist, sexist
asshole Nomen.

And, BTW, I don't think this is the same Nomen as before. It wouldn't
have taken him this long to show his true colors.

-L.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 17th 06, 06:28 AM
you ought to see his post in rec.arts.disney.parks

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> You know, I was thinking of that very movie as I
>> posted, and I was thinking, this would be better than
>> a hiding place for the kids.
>>
>> I was also thinking that they say if you know someone
>> is coming to get YOU, you should put your kids in
>> another room. But I would want to be there to try
>> to keep the bad guy from them--I don't think many
>> mothers could put the kids in another room no matter
>> how good the hiding place. Per hiding places: it would
>> have to be a really, really good one, like a safe drilled
>> with air holes. :O\
>
> I don't know of a 1 or 2 year old that would stay without the Mother
> there. Even older kids would be reluctant to do so.
>

>> > pot of hot grease, I can see you keeping the fry daddy hot just for
>> > such
>> an
>> > occasion..."ill deep fry your ass muffu"
>> >

>> I think a well-aimed pan of hot grease would slow him down.
>> But God help me if I miss!
>>
>> In all seriousness, I do not think good would come of everyone
>> having a handgun.
>
> Especially not in a house with kids.
>

>> Wayyy too many stupid people out there. Not to mention that
>> it has always been true that most handgun homicides involve
>> people who know one another who have gotten in to conflicts.
>
> I suspect the woman in this story knew the perp - most situations like
> this are jilted lovers or aquaintences coming for revenge. We just
> don't have all of the story yet. Probably just another "big bad black
> guy" from the media...and so predictanle being posted by racist, sexist
> asshole Nomen.
>
> And, BTW, I don't think this is the same Nomen as before. It wouldn't
> have taken him this long to show his true colors.
>
> -L.

cybercat
March 17th 06, 06:33 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> > how good the hiding place. Per hiding places: it would
> > have to be a really, really good one, like a safe drilled
> > with air holes. :O\
>
> I don't know of a 1 or 2 year old that would stay without the Mother
> there. Even older kids would be reluctant to do so.

Yeah, I am handicapped here having no kids.

> > In all seriousness, I do not think good would come of everyone
> > having a handgun.
>
> Especially not in a house with kids.

Hell no, we see the results of that in the news on a regular basis.

> > Wayyy too many stupid people out there. Not to mention that
> > it has always been true that most handgun homicides involve
> > people who know one another who have gotten in to conflicts.
>
> I suspect the woman in this story knew the perp - most situations like
> this are jilted lovers or aquaintences coming for revenge. We just
> don't have all of the story yet. Probably just another "big bad black
> guy" from the media...and so predictanle being posted by racist, sexist
> asshole Nomen.
>
> And, BTW, I don't think this is the same Nomen as before. It wouldn't
> have taken him this long to show his true colors.

I know it is. I can tell by his language. He's just going through something
now. Maybe the guns-'n-women v men thing is the only thing that does
it for him these days. *shaking my head*

I know we have a man in the White House. I can tell by how BIG
the deficit has grown, and by all the room for the EXPANSION
of it Bush and his cronies allowed for today. Jesus.

cybercat
March 17th 06, 06:34 AM
> wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >if I had a pot of hot grease on hand, but that is a bit much to hope
for.)

> Worked in Straw Dogs.

I did not see that ... unless I saw it high and do not remember! (Not that
this has happened ...)

-L.
March 17th 06, 06:46 AM
cybercat wrote:
> I know we have a man in the White House. I can tell by how BIG
> the deficit has grown, and by all the room for the EXPANSION
> of it Bush and his cronies allowed for today. Jesus.

2.8 trillion. I can barely get the words out. When will someone stop
this madness?
-L.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 17th 06, 06:53 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> I know we have a man in the White House. I can tell by how BIG
>> the deficit has grown, and by all the room for the EXPANSION
>> of it Bush and his cronies allowed for today. Jesus.
>
> 2.8 trillion. I can barely get the words out. When will someone stop
> this madness?
> -L.

Let's not go there today Please. No matter what president is in office
democrat, republican, liberal or right wing something will make that
president stand out no matter what good or bad. It never fails one minute
they are loved the next minute they are the hated. NO POLITICS you can't
argue something that no one can be right at.

3 things never to argue about both sides are always right no matter what
Politics, Religion, Sex

-L.
March 17th 06, 06:57 AM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

> Let's not go there today Please. No matter what president is in office
> democrat, republican, liberal or right wing something will make that
> president stand out no matter what good or bad. It never fails one minute
> they are loved the next minute they are the hated.

In this case they have always been hated...by me and everyone I know,
at least.

-L.

Miami Jones
March 17th 06, 10:09 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message > I know we have a man in
the White House. I can tell by how BIG
> the deficit has grown

yes honey, but look how much we saved

Miami Jones
March 17th 06, 10:10 AM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )"
> 3 things never to argue about both sides are always right no matter what
> Politics, Religion, Sex

sex?

i thought everybody agreed about sex

Charlie Wilkes
March 17th 06, 12:44 PM
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 03:10:12 GMT, "Miami Jones"
om> wrote:

>there was a movie about this.
>only thing, the intruder cut the wires and
>trapped them in the "Panic Room"
>
>pot of hot grease, I can see you keeping the fry daddy hot just for such an
>occasion..."ill deep fry your ass muffu"
>
>just kidding!
>
>--
>
>people who break in during the day figure no one is home, but in this case,
>woman and child, he knew they was there.

It sounds like he wanted to rape the woman. Obviously she came out
ahead by having a gun ready.

Unfortunately, you can't extrapolate too far from that situation.
What about the jittery carjacker, the guy who just robbed a store...
by the time you know there's a problem, the shot has already been
fired.

Nomen might tell us his superior acumen and reflexes will overcome any
such situations, but I won't believe it. I've had a bit of experience
with this, just enough to make me a skeptic about the usefulness of
guns vis a vis personal security.

Charlie

>however and Especially at night. they know people are home and are ready to
>hurt the owner.
>
>i have often figured I would shoot their kneecaps off, bind them, rob them,
>then call the police. (im an oppurtunist)
>
>I have heard of cases where the robber sued the owner for personal injury
>AND WON
>
>I would also not wait for them to get past the threshold, (if i heard them
>trying to force a door) I would open the door, draw a bead on them, compell
>them to come in the house, ("naw naw naw! come on in...I said get to
>stepping") mak'em CLEAN my house, WASH my clothes, BATHE my cats, CLEAN the
>litter box, CHANGE the oil in my vehicle, and shine my shoes. When it's all
>said and done, I'd bust a cap in their ass, bind them, gag them, rob them,
>then call the police, and rescue. "Hurry! I just shot an intruder! I was
>taking a nap and they was standing over me!"
>
>police will tell me... "wow, you sure keep a nice place Miami"... I'll wink
>and say, "Thank you officer, a mans home is his castle".
>
>i'll probably slap the intruder in the back of the head as they bring him
>past me, they'll have to restrain me...

Charlie Wilkes
March 17th 06, 12:47 PM
On 17 Mar 2006 04:18:49 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Miami Jones" om> wrote
>in message news:[email protected]
>> there was a movie about this.
>> only thing, the intruder cut the wires and
>> trapped them in the "Panic Room"
>
>You know, I was thinking of that very movie as I
>posted, and I was thinking, this would be better than
>a hiding place for the kids.
>
>I was also thinking that they say if you know someone
>is coming to get YOU, you should put your kids in
>another room. But I would want to be there to try
>to keep the bad guy from them--I don't think many
>mothers could put the kids in another room no matter
>how good the hiding place. Per hiding places: it would
>have to be a really, really good one, like a safe drilled
>with air holes. :O\

I think there's room to allow the advantages of having recourse to
arms in one's home.

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
March 17th 06, 12:58 PM
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 06:53:16 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL
\)" <10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com> wrote:

>"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> cybercat wrote:
>>> I know we have a man in the White House. I can tell by how BIG
>>> the deficit has grown, and by all the room for the EXPANSION
>>> of it Bush and his cronies allowed for today. Jesus.
>>
>> 2.8 trillion. I can barely get the words out. When will someone stop
>> this madness?
>> -L.
>>

>Let's not go there today Please. No matter what president is in office
>democrat, republican, liberal or right wing something will make that
>president stand out no matter what good or bad. It never fails one minute
>they are loved the next minute they are the hated. NO POLITICS you can't
>argue something that no one can be right at.
>
>3 things never to argue about both sides are always right no matter what
>Politics, Religion, Sex

Bah. Who cares if no one is right? It's fun to discuss politics.

Here is some of my political commentary:

http://www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/agitprop.htm

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
March 17th 06, 01:17 PM
On 16 Mar 2006 22:57:10 -0800, "-L." > wrote:

>Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
>>
>> Let's not go there today Please. No matter what president is in office
>> democrat, republican, liberal or right wing something will make that
>> president stand out no matter what good or bad. It never fails one minute
>> they are loved the next minute they are the hated.
>
>In this case they have always been hated...by me and everyone I know,
>at least.
>
>-L.

Women view the current administration through a fog of sexual desire
centered around the Vice President. But as a man, I admire his crisp
intellect and steadiness. It's too bad he got ****faced and shot that
guy, because it gave the public the impression that he's some kind of
a drunken doofus, which is very much mistaken. Multiple DWIs??? Give
me a break. That was a long time ago. Cheney doesn't even drive
anymore. He's got a chauffeur, and secret-service guys to snatch away
the keys if there is even a hint of doubt.

Plus I think it's very hypocritical for the liberals to complain about
that hunting incident. After all, they are always griping about
far-right reactionaries... they should at least have the consistency
to sound a note of affirmation when Cheney shoots one of his friends.

God bless America and our fine leaders. Cynics can go straight to
hell.

Charlie

cybercat
March 17th 06, 01:54 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote>
> Women view the current administration through a fog of sexual desire
> centered around the Vice President. But as a man, I admire his crisp
> intellect and steadiness. It's too bad he got ****faced and shot that
> guy, because it gave the public the impression that he's some kind of
> a drunken doofus, which is very much mistaken. Multiple DWIs??? Give
> me a break. That was a long time ago. Cheney doesn't even drive
> anymore. He's got a chauffeur, and secret-service guys to snatch away
> the keys if there is even a hint of doubt.
>
> Plus I think it's very hypocritical for the liberals to complain about
> that hunting incident. After all, they are always griping about
> far-right reactionaries... they should at least have the consistency
> to sound a note of affirmation when Cheney shoots one of his friends.
>
> God bless America and our fine leaders. Cynics can go straight to
> hell.

Thanks for my first big laugh of the day, Charlie. :)

March 17th 06, 02:40 PM
"cybercat" > wrote:

> wrote in message
>> "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>> >if I had a pot of hot grease on hand, but that is a bit much to hope
>for.)
>>
>> Worked in Straw Dogs.
>>

>I did not see that ... unless I saw it high and do not remember! (Not that
>this has happened ...)

I was probably high for every movie I saw back then, but that is a
movie you would remember. Sam Peckinpah at his finest.

-mhd

-L.
March 17th 06, 05:15 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> Women view the current administration through a fog of sexual desire
> centered around the Vice President. But as a man, I admire his crisp
> intellect and steadiness. It's too bad he got ****faced and shot that
> guy, because it gave the public the impression that he's some kind of
> a drunken doofus, which is very much mistaken. Multiple DWIs??? Give
> me a break. That was a long time ago. Cheney doesn't even drive
> anymore. He's got a chauffeur, and secret-service guys to snatch away
> the keys if there is even a hint of doubt.
>
> Plus I think it's very hypocritical for the liberals to complain about
> that hunting incident. After all, they are always griping about
> far-right reactionaries... they should at least have the consistency
> to sound a note of affirmation when Cheney shoots one of his friends.

You mean you couldn't hear me cheering all the way from PDX? Dang! I
will turn up my volume next time...
-L.

PawsForThought
March 17th 06, 05:21 PM
wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > wrote in message

> >for.)
> >>
> >> Worked in Straw Dogs.
> >>

> >I did not see that ... unless I saw it high and do not remember! (Not that
> >this has happened ...)
> >

> I was probably high for every movie I saw back then, but that is a
> movie you would remember. Sam Peckinpah at his finest.

I saw the movie too but can't remember much other than Gene Hackman and
Dustin Hoffman were in it, right? IMO, movies made in the 70's were
the best.

March 17th 06, 07:35 PM
"PawsForThought" > wrote:

wrote:

>> >for.)

>> >I did not see that ... unless I saw it high and do not remember! (Not that
>> >this has happened ...)
>> >

>> I was probably high for every movie I saw back then, but that is a
>> movie you would remember. Sam Peckinpah at his finest.
>
>I saw the movie too but can't remember much other than Gene Hackman and
>Dustin Hoffman were in it, right? IMO, movies made in the 70's were
>the best.

No Gene Hackman, but the lovely trampy Susan George was.

-mhd

Miami Jones
March 17th 06, 11:33 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

>http://rense.com/general69/hold.htm

I love it!

cybercat
March 17th 06, 11:48 PM
> wrote in message
> "PawsForThought" > wrote:
>

> wrote:

> >> I was probably high for every movie I saw back then, but that is a
> >> movie you would remember. Sam Peckinpah at his finest.
> >
> >I saw the movie too but can't remember much other than Gene Hackman and
> >Dustin Hoffman were in it, right? IMO, movies made in the 70's were
> >the best.
>
> No Gene Hackman, but the lovely trampy Susan George was.
>
> -mhd

Weird. All I can see is your first reply "Worked in Straw Dogs"--and this
one. I am missing posts. Anyway, I'll have to be on the lookout for this
movie on the late night tube.

cybercat
March 18th 06, 01:44 AM
"Miami Jones" om> wrote
in message news:[email protected]

> "cybercat" > wrote in message > I know we have a man
in
> the White House. I can tell by how BIG
> > the deficit has grown
>
> yes honey, but look how much we saved

What?? The tax cuts? I don't make more than a million a year, so I got
nothing.
Do you?

cybercat
March 18th 06, 01:45 AM
"Miami Jones" om> wrote
in message news:[email protected]

> "cybercat" > wrote in message > I know we have a man
in
> the White House. I can tell by how BIG
> > the deficit has grown
>
> yes honey, but look how much we saved

P.S. I like "honey" better than "asshole." Just an FYI. :O)

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 03:34 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> P.S. I like "honey" better than "asshole." Just an FYI. :O)

this is what women say to men when they blow up the malls...

Yes honey, but look how much money I saved!

sucka!

whats with this asshole stuff?
i called you that?

i can't remember...

I told you Im you're pusher man

Charlie Wilkes
March 18th 06, 03:48 AM
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:40:06 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> wrote:

>From: Charlie Wilkes >
>
>>It sounds like he wanted to rape the woman. Obviously she came out
>>ahead by having a gun ready.
>
>Without a doubt, he wasn't there to clean the
>house and cook dinner. But rape a 9 month
>pregnant woman? Possible, but I'd doubt it.
>
>>Unfortunately, you can't extrapolate too far from that situation.
>>What about the jittery carjacker, the guy who just robbed a store...
>>by the time you know there's a problem, the shot has already been
>>fired.
>
>I attended a lecture on defensive handgun use,
>many years ago. The speaker was a cop who,
>among other things, was the person who would
>be sent into a building when a hostage situation
>needed to be ended "right now". He'd been in
>several close range shootouts that always ended
>without injury to himself or a hostage (The perp
>never fared too well, though).
>The two most interesting bits of information that
>I picked up were:
>1) He was asked what the best defensive handgun
>was (He used a highly accurized .45). His response:
>"Any functional gun and two seconds warning will
>do more for you than being surprised while holding
>the best gun in the world". Lesson: Situational awareness
>is critical.
>2) He color coded the situation before walking into
>the building. The example he gave was a hostage
>situation with 2 BGs and 3 hostages where he
>accidently gave himself away when approaching
>the group and the BGs took aim at him. He quickly
>swept the whole group in one smooth motion and
>squeezed off a round into the blue sweatshirt, passed
>over the gray suit and the yellow dress, fired on
>the black jacket, and passed the flannel shirt.
>Lesson: Know what the wife and kids are wearing.
>
>>Nomen might tell us his superior acumen and reflexes will overcome any
>>such situations, but I won't believe it.
>
>I just turned 50 last month, Charlie. My days of
>"superior reflexes" are pretty much over. But
>I keep well practiced and can certainly outshoot
>most street thugs by a wide margin. Which really
>isn't saying much since most of them couldn't hit
>a barn if they were standing inside it. Unlike the
>movies, handgun use is not that easy an "art" to
>pick up. Hell, I've seen cops miss a man sized
>target half the time at 20 feet. Rule of thumb says
>your accuracy will decrease by 50% in RL combat.
>Since I can rapid fire a 2-3" group at 20 ft at the
>range with my Sig Sauer, I can't expect much better
>than a 6" group when the SHTF. That pretty much
>rules out a head shot.
>
>>I've had a bit of experience
>>with this, just enough to make me a skeptic about the usefulness of
>>guns vis a vis personal security.
>
>I'd be quite interested in hearing about your
>"experience".

I have been threatened with guns a few times, many years ago, and
looking back on those situations I don't see that I could have done
much if I'd had a gun myself. It's what the cop said about 2 seconds
warning.

Also I have practiced enough to become familiar with the accuracy
issues you mention above. I've got a .38 spl that I would use from a
springhold, and that's about it. I wouldn't announce it like the
woman in the news story.

Charlie

March 18th 06, 03:52 AM
"cybercat" > wrote:

> wrote in message

>hope

>that

>> >I saw the movie too but can't remember much other than Gene Hackman and
>> >Dustin Hoffman were in it, right? IMO, movies made in the 70's were
>> >the best.
>>
>> No Gene Hackman, but the lovely trampy Susan George was.
>>
>> -mhd
>
>Weird. All I can see is your first reply "Worked in Straw Dogs"--and this
>one. I am missing posts. Anyway, I'll have to be on the lookout for this
>movie on the late night tube.

In that case I won't snip until it gets a little longer :-)

For some reason this one never seems to come up on TV so a trip to the
video store is in order.
-mhd

cybercat
March 18th 06, 04:01 AM
> wrote
>
> For some reason this one never seems to come up on TV so a trip to the
> video store is in order.

I can do that. :)

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 04:03 AM
Thomas Jefferson shot a man on the Whitehouse lawn

I keep my foil on my hat, but the people who made swordfish, still got that
concept from me..im still befuddled how it happened....

my point is...

im going to bust a cap in anyone who threatens my life

you know what im saying, I am astonished that anyone would consider thinking
TWICE as to wither or not she should have shot the man...

she should get up and say, yeah I shot him! i didn't know what he was going
do to me.

then you consider all the missing adults in America who are offered up to
Satan, then you consider all the children who are missing only God knows
where..

then you consider the cannibals who purchase people

there are "men stealers" in the world.

this is only the tip; we're not ignorant of what men and women do...

"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> [...]
> >Since I can rapid fire a 2-3" group at 20 ft at the
> >range with my Sig Sauer, I can't expect much better
> >than a 6" group when the SHTF. That pretty much
> >rules out a head shot.
> >
> >>I've had a bit of experience
> >>with this, just enough to make me a skeptic about the usefulness of
> >>guns vis a vis personal security.
> >
> >I'd be quite interested in hearing about your
> >"experience".
> >
> I have been threatened with guns a few times, many years ago, and
> looking back on those situations I don't see that I could have done
> much if I'd had a gun myself. It's what the cop said about 2 seconds
> warning.
>
> Also I have practiced enough to become familiar with the accuracy
> issues you mention above. I've got a .38 spl that I would use from a
> springhold, and that's about it. I wouldn't announce it like the

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 04:04 AM
no, not all missing adults end up a sacrifice, but some do!

"Miami Jones"
<[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> wrote in
> [...]
> > >pick up. Hell, I've seen cops miss a man sized
> > >target half the time at 20 feet. Rule of thumb says
> > >your accuracy will decrease by 50% in RL combat.
> > >Since I can rapid fire a 2-3" group at 20 ft at the
> > >range with my Sig Sauer, I can't expect much better
> > >than a 6" group when the SHTF. That pretty much
> > >rules out a head shot.

> > >I'd be quite interested in hearing about your
> > >"experience".
> > >
> > I have been threatened with guns a few times, many years ago, and
> > looking back on those situations I don't see that I could have done
> > much if I'd had a gun myself. It's what the cop said about 2 seconds
> > warning.
> >
> > Also I have practiced enough to become familiar with the accuracy
> > issues you mention above. I've got a .38 spl that I would use from a
> > springhold, and that's about it. I wouldn't announce it like the

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 04:07 AM
wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote:

> For some reason this one never seems to come up on TV so a trip to the
> video store is in order.
> -mhd

i've been thinking about getting netflix

you never have to worry about postage

it's just too simple, BUT it's 20 a month

I don't think I watch that many movies.

they also have lower plans

cybercat
March 18th 06, 04:16 AM
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message

> > "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > For some reason this one never seems to come up on TV so a trip to the
> > video store is in order.
> > -mhd
>
> i've been thinking about getting netflix
>
> you never have to worry about postage
>
> it's just too simple, BUT it's 20 a month
>
> I don't think I watch that many movies.
>
> they also have lower plans

I wonder if Netflix has Straw Dogs?

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 04:35 AM
cybercat wrote:

> I wonder if Netflix has Straw Dogs?

http://www.netflix.com/BrowseSelection?lnkctr=nmhbs

i like runaway train, john voitt

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 04:40 AM
cybercat wrote:
> I wonder if Netflix has Straw Dogs?

well i just signed up for unlimited
IT was too easy as well

ya'll tellem bigbad sent you, get me a free dvd movie flicka show

im going to put straw dawgs on my want list, they send it when it's
avail.
they go down my list...as titles are avail.

cybercat
March 18th 06, 04:40 AM
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > I wonder if Netflix has Straw Dogs?
>
> http://www.netflix.com/BrowseSelection?lnkctr=nmhbs

Hey, cool, they have it! I could do a 2-week free trial--if I
would only remember to cancel.

> i like runaway train, john voitt

Never saw that one.

One 70s movie that changed me: One flew Over
the Cuckoo's Nest. But I am one of those people who would
pay at least $4 just to see Nicholson's grin.

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 04:43 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> I have been threatened with guns a few times.

hate it when that happens

March 18th 06, 06:09 AM
"Miami Jones" > wrote:

wrote:
>> "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> For some reason this one never seems to come up on TV so a trip to the
>> video store is in order.
>> -mhd
>
>i've been thinking about getting netflix
>
>you never have to worry about postage
>
>it's just too simple, BUT it's 20 a month
>
>I don't think I watch that many movies.
>
>they also have lower plans

For $20 a month I would rather have a good movie channel lineup on
digital cable (which I do). I see all the recent releases about the
same time they hit DVD release plus some really great TV series that
are never on regular TV. The best thing is, I am exposed to movies I
wouldn't have thought of renting. For the occasional oldie I may want
to see I'll go to the video store.
-mhd

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 11:35 AM
wrote:

> For $20 a month I would rather have a good movie channel lineup on
> digital cable (which I do).

True! - w/fiber optic networks growing everyday, I suspect a service
should become avail where you can pick and choose which flix are played
on the digital cable lineup - why not you know

"Lyn will probably come back and say, Bar Hon! where you been! that's
been available"

it wouldn't surprise me if such a service is already available

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 02:03 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> Never saw that one.

i think it's a must see, i give it two paws up (runaway train)

> One 70s movie that changed me: One flew Over
> the Cuckoo's Nest. But I am one of those people who would
> pay at least $4 just to see Nicholson's grin.

In what way did this J.N. movie change you?

it's a good movie!

deliverance is pretty good too

you seen cold mountain?

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 02:12 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> Totally baffling, isn't it?

yes it is, of course if you're the vice president, nobody thinks twice (but
i did - lol)
peppered the man in the face with bird shot, just awful.. thwapt! DANG SORRY
MAN!
no no... Im sorry for standing in the path of your spray mr cheney, i
consider it a priveledge to be shot by you.
talk about low self esteem!

> Some people can't seem to realize that sometimes
> you can be faced with only 2 options. One is bad, the
> other is worse.

we have a right to bear arms, this is what they are for, to protect
ourselves
i be damned if Im gonna sit and calculate the risks involved in a life or
death exchange
there's not time, and the whole matter is very simple.

> It may sound morbid, but I would have LOVED to have
> seen the look on his face when her shot "connected".

allow me

http://tinyurl.com/b88hz

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 02:26 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> From: "Miami Jones"
<[email protected] iiiiiiii.com>

> >I love it!
>
> I wondered if anyone would notice the link.
> I love the little "three stooges" move at the
> counter right before the guy heads for the door.
> One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

one of my favorite crimes gone bad videos:

dude walks into a bank, pulls a gun on the teller

a thick steel panel flies up between him and the tellers...(too funny)
SPROING! problem solved.
he never planned on that one!

he turns and runs against the doors..but they won't open...he starts wailing
on the doors...
boom boom boom...nothing...he looks like a rat pacing in a hot frying pan

an old lady pushes the doors open coming into the bank, the doors simply
opened from outside in
----
another one: a drunk walks into a convenient store reaches across the
counter grabs some tobacco, but the -old timer- grabbed his arm, pushed a
button and locked all the doors!

the old timer (in his plexi security case) was talking **** to him
("yeaaaahh, you're goin to jail now!") while the drunk tries to tear the
doors off...
(he got away, but he earned his freedom tearing the lucite out the door
frame)

Charlie Wilkes
March 18th 06, 06:44 PM
On 18 Mar 2006 05:40:21 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> > I wonder if Netflix has Straw Dogs?
>>
>> http://www.netflix.com/BrowseSelection?lnkctr=nmhbs
>>

>Hey, cool, they have it! I could do a 2-week free trial--if I
>would only remember to cancel.
>
>> i like runaway train, john voitt
>>

>Never saw that one.
>
>One 70s movie that changed me: One flew Over
>the Cuckoo's Nest. But I am one of those people who would
>pay at least $4 just to see Nicholson's grin.

Have you ever read the book? That's gotta be the best novel ever.

Then you may want to read "The Electric Koolaid Acid Test"... and
since Neil Cassidy was along on that adventure with Kesey, you will
inevitably read (or re-read) "On the Road." All good stuff. My
next-door neighbor knew Kesey back in the 60s.

Charlie

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 09:34 PM
cybercat wrote:

> P.S. I like "honey" better than "asshole." Just an FYI. :O)

if you hadn't been on here acting like an asshole then I wouldn't have
had to resort to calling you an "asshole" Just an FYI. :0)

cybercat
March 18th 06, 11:47 PM
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > P.S. I like "honey" better than "asshole." Just an FYI. :O)
>
> if you hadn't been on here acting like an asshole then I wouldn't have
> had to resort to calling you an "asshole" Just an FYI. :0)

Well, if you want to get particular, I actually called you an asshole
first. Honey. :)

Trish
March 19th 06, 12:11 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Trish wrote:
> >
> > ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I returned just in time :))))))))))))))))))))
>
> Co-inky-dink? I think not!
>
> -L.

Always the bitter one aren't you Lynette...

by the way my cats had their three month check up and they are doing
great! Sookey-boo who some of you will remember as having CRF passed
his blood test with flying colours, no change in values or weight since
the last visit :)

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 01:42 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Well, if you want to get particular, I actually called you an asshole
> first. Honey. :)

yeeeaaah that's the stuff...
heh heh

when you get done on usenet, how bout come in here, im in the living
room,
you wear that little red dress with the chickens on it for me?

cybercat
March 19th 06, 03:20 AM
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Well, if you want to get particular, I actually called you an asshole
> > first. Honey. :)
>
> yeeeaaah that's the stuff...
> heh heh
>
> when you get done on usenet, how bout come in here, im in the living
> room,
> you wear that little red dress with the chickens on it for me?

ooo Daddy, you want the chicken dress tonight? well, well, well ... ;)

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Miami Jones" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> > Well, if you want to get particular, I actually called you an asshole
>> > first. Honey. :)
>>
>> yeeeaaah that's the stuff...
>> heh heh
>>
>> when you get done on usenet, how bout come in here, im in the living
>> room,
>> you wear that little red dress with the chickens on it for me?
>>

> ooo Daddy, you want the chicken dress tonight? well, well, well ... ;)

I think I am going to be sick

Get a room you two!!

Charlie Wilkes
March 19th 06, 03:39 AM
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 01:30:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> wrote:

>Apparently the cop had also been to Tajikistan too, because he side
>stepped me and struck me in the back with his ASP baton, but my trauma
>plate absorbed it. I then drew my Benchmade auto knife and was
>promptly tased again, but I was ready for it this time and only wet
>myself a little bit. Next thing those cops knew, I was unconscious.
>
>That'll teach 'em."

Yeah, that's pretty wicked satire.

I'm in the middle on this issue. I keep a loaded pistol around, and
if the day ever comes when I hostile individual enters my home with
mayhem in mind, the least I can say is that shots will be fired,
hopefully by me and hopefully at his expense. I think I will be able
to handle that situation.

As far as going about in public with iron strapped to my chest, good
lord, man. The time I need it will be the time I'm reaching under the
front passenger seat and feeling around for my cell phone, lulled out
of combat readiness by the incessant banality of life. So I don't
bother.

Charlie

cybercat
March 19th 06, 03:44 AM
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Miami Jones" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> >> yeeeaaah that's the stuff...
> >> heh heh
> >>
> >> when you get done on usenet, how bout come in here, im in the living
> >> room,
> >> you wear that little red dress with the chickens on it for me?
> >>

> > ooo Daddy, you want the chicken dress tonight? well, well, well ... ;)
> >

> I think I am going to be sick
>
> Get a room you two!!

This is it. :P Consider it performance art and be glad you don't have to pay
for it.

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 12:14 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> As I said before.....
> THAT'S my kind of woman.......Guts and good aim!

you probably like all them old angie dickinson flicka shows

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 02:40 PM
"Nomen Nescio"

> You're a ****in' gun totin, micro penis, psycho, racist, Delta
> team wannabe! <G>

i got your micro penis buddy

> I think it represents the way Lyn views ANYONE
> who would EVER want to be anywhere near one
> of those EVIL GUNS.

yes! until someone is breaking in on her
--

<snip good cartoon material, especially the subaru>
***************************************

OT: There was a couple guys in florida breaking into houses like this.

you roll up to the target house in the middle of the day in a
construction/service truck

you pull down into the yard up beside the house, close to it.. (make sure
the house is wrapped in vinyl)

with a box opener cut a 2 x 5 foot opening in the vinyl, pop it out...cut
the gyp board and flick it out the way, slap the insulation out the way.
put your foot through the drywall and step through. better hurry if you're
gonna make it to the safe
you never know when the bears might come home.

March 19th 06, 04:16 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> Then you may want to read "The Electric Koolaid Acid Test"... and
> since Neil Cassidy was along on that adventure with Kesey, you will
> inevitably read (or re-read) "On the Road." All good stuff. My
> next-door neighbor knew Kesey back in the 60s.
>
> Charlie

when kesey came to talk in my city, someone was heckling him about
cassedy, and he put the fellow in a firearm carry and carried him out
of the place, which was a unitarian universalist church. talk about
liability and assault, that was something. that i remember. and a
discussion with him about his book, one flew over the cuckoo's nest,
and a research proposal of mine he was interested in. i regret not
contacting him again because he died just a couple of years later.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 19th 06, 06:30 PM
local video store 2.50 for older movies 3.00 for new release call up and
reserve what I want they call me when they come no time wasted waiting to
watch. Our on demand for cable 3.99 each movie and digital record them if
you want than transfer to DVD for permanent adding if you want to do that

"Miami Jones" > wrote in message

>> "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> For some reason this one never seems to come up on TV so a trip to the
>> video store is in order.
>> -mhd
>
> i've been thinking about getting netflix
>
> you never have to worry about postage
>
> it's just too simple, BUT it's 20 a month
>
> I don't think I watch that many movies.
>
> they also have lower plans

cybercat
March 19th 06, 08:03 PM
"Miami Jones"
<[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> wrote in
message news:[email protected]

> "cybercat" > wrote in message > This is it. :P
Consider
> it performance art and be glad you don't have to pay
> > for it.
>
> haaaaay! how come he don't have to pay?
> don't make me post all them paypal receipts

*gasp*

lol

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 11:42 PM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> local video store 2.50 for older movies 3.00 for new release call up and
> reserve what I want they call me when they come no time wasted waiting to
> watch. Our on demand for cable 3.99 each movie and digital record them if
> you want than transfer to DVD for permanent adding if you want to do that

don't you think that's a little old skool matthew?
driving down to the bloody video store?
taking a chance on getting robbed?
having to defend yourself against a thug?

then again, nothing wrong with getting out of the house and crusin' a
little hey?
reach down tween your legs, ease the seat back, pop in an old kenny
rogers 8-track?

ONLY IN AMERICA

how do you see over the steering wheel?

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 19th 06, 11:45 PM
They make a cushion for use old folks to sit on to see over the steering
wheel
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
>> local video store 2.50 for older movies 3.00 for new release call up and
>> reserve what I want they call me when they come no time wasted waiting to
>> watch. Our on demand for cable 3.99 each movie and digital record them
>> if
>> you want than transfer to DVD for permanent adding if you want to do that
>
> don't you think that's a little old skool matthew?
> driving down to the bloody video store?
> taking a chance on getting robbed?
> having to defend yourself against a thug?
>
> then again, nothing wrong with getting out of the house and crusin' a
> little hey?
> reach down tween your legs, ease the seat back, pop in an old kenny
> rogers 8-track?
>
> ONLY IN AMERICA
>
> how do you see over the steering wheel?

-L.
March 20th 06, 06:41 AM
Miami Jones wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > For $20 a month I would rather have a good movie channel lineup on
> > digital cable (which I do).
>
> True! - w/fiber optic networks growing everyday, I suspect a service
> should become avail where you can pick and choose which flix are played
> on the digital cable lineup - why not you know
>
> "Lyn will probably come back and say, Bar Hon! where you been! that's
> been available"

Bar Hon - HDTV On Demand - where ya been?!

-L.

Miami Jones
March 20th 06, 07:25 AM
TOLD YOU! YOU WOULD SAY IT!

did you read that in another thread, it's too funny

HDTV on demand, now where in the world do I get that?

You get to be your own flicka show DJ?

OR is it like PPV? I know all about that!

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Miami Jones wrote:
> > wrote:
> >
> > > For $20 a month I would rather have a good movie channel lineup on
> > > digital cable (which I do).
> >
> > True! - w/fiber optic networks growing everyday, I suspect a service
> > should become avail where you can pick and choose which flix are played
> > on the digital cable lineup - why not you know
> >
> > "Lyn will probably come back and say, Bar Hon! where you been! that's
> > been available"
>
> Bar Hon - HDTV On Demand - where ya been?!
>
> -L.

-L.
March 20th 06, 09:29 AM
Miami Jones wrote:
> TOLD YOU! YOU WOULD SAY IT!
>
> did you read that in another thread, it's too funny
>
> HDTV on demand, now where in the world do I get that?
>
> You get to be your own flicka show DJ?
>
> OR is it like PPV? I know all about that!

I think you can only choose one hour at a time. Some are free with
premium service, others are PPV. I can get 24/7 Elmo.
-L.

CatNipped
March 20th 06, 02:05 PM
"Miami Jones"
<[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> wrote in
message news:[email protected]

> "Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message
>
>> Totally baffling, isn't it?
>
> yes it is, of course if you're the vice president, nobody thinks twice
> (but
> i did - lol)
> peppered the man in the face with bird shot, just awful.. thwapt! DANG
> SORRY
> MAN!
> no no... Im sorry for standing in the path of your spray mr cheney, i
> consider it a priveledge to be shot by you.
> talk about low self esteem!
>
>> Some people can't seem to realize that sometimes
>> you can be faced with only 2 options. One is bad, the
>> other is worse.
>
> we have a right to bear arms, this is what they are for, to protect
> ourselves
> i be damned if Im gonna sit and calculate the risks involved in a life or
> death exchange
> there's not time, and the whole matter is very simple.
>
>> It may sound morbid, but I would have LOVED to have
>> seen the look on his face when her shot "connected".
>
> allow me
>
> http://tinyurl.com/b88hz

ROTFLMAOWTIME! Damn, Barry, and I just replaced the last keyboard you make
me spray coke all over!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Miami Jones
March 23rd 06, 05:33 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in >
> > http://tinyurl.com/b88hz
>
> ROTFLMAOWTIME! Damn, Barry, and I just replaced the last keyboard you
make
> me spray coke all over!
>
> --

polease pass the album

Miami Jones
March 25th 06, 12:54 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> From: Charlie Wilkes >
>
> >I have been threatened with guns a few times, many years ago, and
> >looking back on those situations I don't see that I could have done
> >much if I'd had a gun myself. It's what the cop said about 2 seconds
> >warning.
>
> But then again, how fast would your reaction time
> have to be to punch this "upstanding citizens"
> ticket.
>
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/n.html

http://www.barryparrish.com/rtba/rtba.html

i stole the video, re-encoded it, just so i could have a link to it too
makes me hot too! that could be my little sister in the car

if it was me? I wouldn't even waste a bullet, the first time he walked
in front of my car (talkin bout nigga this and nigga that) like in the
video, I woulda just hit the gas...ooops!

cybercat
March 25th 06, 04:27 PM
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >
> > From: Charlie Wilkes >
> >
> > >I have been threatened with guns a few times, many years ago, and
> > >looking back on those situations I don't see that I could have done
> > >much if I'd had a gun myself. It's what the cop said about 2 seconds
> > >warning.
> >
> > But then again, how fast would your reaction time
> > have to be to punch this "upstanding citizens"
> > ticket.
> >
> > http://www.jumpingpixels.com/n.html
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com/rtba/rtba.html
>
> i stole the video, re-encoded it, just so i could have a link to it too
> makes me hot too! that could be my little sister in the car
>
> if it was me? I wouldn't even waste a bullet, the first time he walked
> in front of my car (talkin bout nigga this and nigga that) like in the
> video, I woulda just hit the gas...ooops!

He's mentally ill, for Christ's sake. I would sure want to incapacitate
him so he couldn't hurt anyone, but I don't think that calls for a death
sentence.

That said, I have been thinking about ordering a killer stun gun.
I would have no problem reducing him--or anyone threatening me--
to a quivering mass of pee-soaked person until the proper
authorities arrived.

Miami Jones
March 25th 06, 06:56 PM
cybercat wrote:

> He's mentally ill, for Christ's sake. I would sure want to incapacitate
> him so he couldn't hurt anyone, but I don't think that calls for a death
> sentence.

who said anything about killing him...hmmm?

Miami Jones
March 25th 06, 08:02 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:
> I can't legally "stun" someone
> under any circumstances.

why that might kill some people, like if they have a weak heart

bzzzzzzzzzzzzt

cybercat
March 25th 06, 10:00 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote

> Are they legal in your state.

Excellent question. I found a web site, see link below.
My take on it (and I do not promise to be good at legalese) is that I can
anything at all inside my own home, and that I can carry any of the legal
weapons (including hand guns and stun guns) anywhere as long as I do not
conceal said weapon. The kicker is, whether or not a weapon is concealed "is
up to a jury." What is your take on the information below. (I looked at it
in pdf and searched for "stun" to cut through the crap.)

http://www.jus.state.nc.us/NCJA/ncfirearmslaws.pdf

cybercat
March 25th 06, 10:03 PM
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > I can't legally "stun" someone
> > under any circumstances.
>
> why that might kill some people, like if they have a weak heart
>
> bzzzzzzzzzzzzt

Good point. But I think my intention, when using a stun gun,
would generally be taken as NOT to kill, more than say, if
I used a handgun and splattered blood and guts and bone
all over. Of course I might be wrong.

John Doe
March 26th 06, 05:25 AM
What does this have to do with anything?

"cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: "cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: alternatives to handguns was RE I wonder how ..
> Date: 25 Mar 2006 23:03:00 +0100
>

> "Miami Jones" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote in message
> news:1143316945.822716.246560 v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> > I can't legally "stun" someone
>> > under any circumstances.
>>
>> why that might kill some people, like if they have a weak heart
>>
>> bzzzzzzzzzzzzt
>>

> Good point. But I think my intention, when using a stun gun,
> would generally be taken as NOT to kill, more than say, if
> I used a handgun and splattered blood and guts and bone
> all over. Of course I might be wrong.

Miami Jones
March 26th 06, 01:40 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Sorry it's a long link.

not a problem, on google groups, it's just a link on page, i just click
it, does not require any copy/paste...

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/dea_agent_accidently_shoots_himself_in_foot_during _safety_lecture_Mar_09_2005.html

roflmfo

POOM!

GUYS.. GUYS...

too funny.. there was even babies in the room

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 26th 06, 05:23 PM
Ok Nomen I have a Florida CWL here is some information for you
While Florida's law allows licensees to carry stun guns, knives, and billy
clubs in a concealed fashion, the laws in these states allow for concealed
carry of handguns or pistols ONLY, NOT WEAPONS IN GENERAL. Florida license
holders are prohibited from carrying other types of weapons while in these
states
North Carolina only allows handguns

Now New Hampshire I don't believe that you can any more by the information's
is in the link below
You also may have to renew your permit since the department of agriculture
took over Florida concealed weapons licenses
http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/weapons/index.html
http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/news/concealed_carry.html
http://www.ncdoj.com/law_enforcement/cle_handguns.jsp

"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

cybercat
March 26th 06, 06:53 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> From: "cybercat" >
>

> As you mentioned, "concealed" is rather ambiguous.
> It pretty much leaves it up to a cop to make the call,
> and a jury to second guess the decision. In Mass. if
> a normal person can easily see it, and identify it as
> a gun. it's not concealed.

Hey, I bet if I had it in a holster at my waist and
labeled STUN GUN I might never have to use it.
(But I might have to watch for somebody taking
it from me and using it on me.)

cybercat
March 26th 06, 06:56 PM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
. ..
> Ok Nomen I have a Florida CWL here is some information for you
> While Florida's law allows licensees to carry stun guns, knives, and billy
> clubs in a concealed fashion, the laws in these states allow for concealed
> carry of handguns or pistols ONLY, NOT WEAPONS IN GENERAL. Florida license
> holders are prohibited from carrying other types of weapons while in these
> states
> North Carolina only allows handguns

That's just concealed. So I can have my stun gun and take it
everywhere with me in it's specially designed leather holster
with the big label that says STUN GUN. I feel safer already.
(Unless of course, someone with a gun walks up, looks at
me, shoots me, and takes my wallet, stun gun and jewerly.)

March 26th 06, 10:14 PM
Pepper spray is legal everywhere. (Umm... except airports, courthouses.)
You can get bottles which can hook to you car keys so their always handy
outdoors. (Be sure to replace the bottle yearly - sometimes they start
leaking.)

Practice using it by finding a similar spray container you can fill with
water. Then find a willing friend and practice till you can always hit them
in the eyes or nose (eyes are best). May need more than one shot.

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
> . ..
>> Ok Nomen I have a Florida CWL here is some information for you
>> While Florida's law allows licensees to carry stun guns, knives, and
>> billy
>> clubs in a concealed fashion, the laws in these states allow for
>> concealed
>> carry of handguns or pistols ONLY, NOT WEAPONS IN GENERAL. Florida
>> license
>> holders are prohibited from carrying other types of weapons while in
>> these
>> states
>> North Carolina only allows handguns
>>

> That's just concealed. So I can have my stun gun and take it
> everywhere with me in it's specially designed leather holster
> with the big label that says STUN GUN. I feel safer already.
> (Unless of course, someone with a gun walks up, looks at
> me, shoots me, and takes my wallet, stun gun and jewerly.)

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 27th 06, 12:33 AM
I am on the other side Nomen towards Orlando Central Florida area
Tampa is about 1 to 2 hours away with the construction and traffic on a
good day

But towards that area is Port Charlotte Punta Gorda and Sarasota
beautiful areas but be ready to pay out your [email protected]@ for property here in
Florida The market is sky rocketing

I have spent some time in a place called Apollo beach right on the water,
lot of marinas, lot of $$$ there right of interstate 75

I never saw the point in hitting a ball and chasing after it in the heat of
the day Ohh be ready for the need for a/c 120 humid degrees day are common
in Florida

"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

Freight Train Jones
March 27th 06, 04:48 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> I hold a Florida concealed carry (non-resident) that
> was issued last summer from the Dept. of Ag., So that should

in VA you can carry a concealed weapon if you carry lots of cash by
reason of your trade.

as conservative as VA is, it's very easy to ascertain a permit.
--

ever walked into a grocery store with a 357 on your ribs?

down right disgusting

but you never know

better than a 357, one should keep a video camera with them
you never know...

if you get some rare footage, put it on ebay, ship worldwide!

you will have network shirts bidding big bucks
it's gotta be good video

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 27th 06, 05:01 AM
actually barry it is S & W 9 mm or .40 I have both styles and carry
either at all times http://tinyurl.com/djohg
my DW carries a walther .380 ppk at all times

If I don't have it in a shoulder strap I have a fanny pack that has the
concealed weapon pouch in it

I have several other items at the house

"Freight Train Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
>> I hold a Florida concealed carry (non-resident) that
>> was issued last summer from the Dept. of Ag., So that should
>
> in VA you can carry a concealed weapon if you carry lots of cash by
> reason of your trade.
>
> as conservative as VA is, it's very easy to ascertain a permit.
> --
>
> ever walked into a grocery store with a 357 on your ribs?
>
> down right disgusting
>
> but you never know
>
> better than a 357, one should keep a video camera with them
> you never know...
>
> if you get some rare footage, put it on ebay, ship worldwide!
>
> you will have network shirts bidding big bucks
> it's gotta be good video

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 27th 06, 04:53 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> From: "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com>
>
>>I am on the other side Nomen towards Orlando Central Florida area
>>Tampa is about 1 to 2 hours away with the construction and traffic on a
>>good day
>
> Oh, ok, I made an incorrect assumption based
> on the "tampabay" in your msg id. My sympathies
> about living in the Orlando area....My wife was talking
> to a prospective customer a couple months ago
> who told her that during tourist season it takes him
> over an hour to drive 20 miles to work each morning.

You get used to traffic as any major city Time warner bright house
networks owns road runner and that is where the main server hub is. I
don't mind the traffic I am paid to go to work I own the businesses but I
live outside the area in the suburbs

>>But towards that area is Port Charlotte Punta Gorda and Sarasota
>>beautiful areas but be ready to pay out your [email protected]@ for property here in
>>Florida The market is sky rocketing
>
> Actually, the avg. home price dropped about
> 2% last month. Right now, almost 30% of the property
> on the market is held by speculators. If prices drop
> another 5 - 10%, the speculators will be dropping like
> flies and you could see as much as a 25% drop. Miami's
> already starting to crash.
> The wife & I did part of our honeymoon in the Sarasota
> area. But I haven't been there in decades. Seems it's
> really turned into the golf/country club crowd, now. Ever been
> to the beach at Siesta Key?

yes I have spent a weekend at a bed and breakfast called Siesta Sands on the
Beach beautiful area
>>I have spent some time in a place called Apollo beach right on the
>>water,
>>lot of marinas, lot of $$$ there right of interstate 75
>
> Well, I'm not exactly poor, but I've never really liked
> hangin' out with the "too much money" crowd. Hell, I
> think I'm the only one in my neighborhood, now, that
> still mows his own lawn. A week after I bought this place
> I was mowing the front yard (greasy jeans, ragged t-shirt)
> and one of my new neighbors stopped his car to ask me
> how much I charged for yardwork. :)

Same thing happened to me I asked the guy what do you expect me to wear
Polo to work in the garden

> Also, with the storms that have been coming through
> the Gulf lately, I'd like to stay a few miles from the coast.

30 mils is the best bet but you still get the effects

>>Ohh be ready for the need for a/c 120 humid degrees day are common
>>in Florida
>
> I LOVE the hot, humid weather. It's the -60 deg, wind
> chills that I've had enough of.
> As an added bonus, my wife still thinks I look real
> sexy covered in sweat. :)

Gets my wife going to when I am sweating my ass off but she is LOL my stupid
ass outside killing myself in the heat

> You wouldn't by any chance do any fishing in Gulf,
> would you?

Yes go when I get a chance to I also like to go down and do spme sports
fishing don't like the atlantic I am actaully not very fond of water
unless I can see the bottom the gulf is alot cleanier water at least I can
see the tiger sharks co coming for my ass

Freight Train Jones
March 27th 06, 11:55 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> How many gun safety rules did you see him
> violate?
> I counted 3 in 10 seconds.

well, i slammed the video into sony vegas 6, it just cheews it up..
very intuitive program..

i had the gun goin off about 9 times in 6 seconds...with video
overlaying each one..
like a trial of boom boom boom boom boom..
like sonic the hedgehog..

anyway..i was in tears..but decided to the cut the brother a break...

i had buckwheat...pop on the screen lower left...

http://victorjr.users.superford.org/roundrockcomputer/aol/buckwheat.jpg

anyway, i deleted it...
--

OT
I watched a vietnam war video once, where they were carpet bombing with

Freight Train Jones
March 28th 06, 11:46 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> WTF are you babbling about?
> Didn't your doctor tell you that you have to take
> your medication EVERY day?

video editing software

state of the art!

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 28th 06, 05:14 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> From: "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com>

>>don't mind the traffic I am paid to go to work I own the businesses but
>>live outside the area in the suburbs
>
> Mind if I ask what businesses you're in?

I own 3 retail wholesale stores one in the style of a family general or
dollar store and 2 corporate like Wal-Mart or target. Then the other things
that keep us a float special events such as NASCAR , bike week

>>> I was mowing the front yard (greasy jeans, ragged t-shirt)
>>> and one of my new neighbors stopped his car to ask me
>>> how much I charged for yardwork. :)
>>>

>>Same thing happened to me I asked the guy what do you expect me to wear
>>Polo to work in the garden
>
> I'm guessing that your neighbor was joking with you.
> My neighbor was serious. :)

So was mine I was in a pair of ragged out overhals, ripped t shirt and old
worn out hat you get the picture

>>> Also, with the storms that have been coming through
>>> the Gulf lately, I'd like to stay a few miles from the coast.
>>>

>>30 mils is the best bet but you still get the effects
>
> I was thinking 10 - 15 miles was pretty safe. I could
> live with a little storm damage. I'd just want the roof
> to still be there when the storm was over.
> I'll keep the "30 miles" in mind.

Make sure if you build you add the following to the construction up front
or you will be waiting to have them installed or added a florida room ,
storm shutters, storm windows, back up generators ( the power company has
the best deals) full house power surge protector ( available from the power
company but must be requested and payed for out of your pocket; we are
lightning capital of the world)

solar panels are cheap here and the power company offers rebates to have
them done
don't let your home builder do your swimming pool or screen porch you will
pay about 30 - 40% more for them contractors for them are a dime a dozen
down here

>>> You wouldn't by any chance do any fishing in Gulf,
>>> would you?
>>>
>>Yes go when I get a chance to I also like to go down and do spme sports
>>fishing
>
> spme?

#$$%## spell checker sorry do some deep see fishing when I can get away but
I only do it in the gulf of mexico of the keys the water is much clearer
and cleanier in both places

>>I am actaully not very fond of water
>>unless I can see the bottom the gulf is alot cleanier water at least I
>>can
>>see the tiger sharks co coming for my ass
>
> I was in Maui back in '83 with my wife and another
> couple. I had finally convinced them to join me
> skin diving on one of the shallow reefs near Lahaina
> and assured them that it was perfectly safe. So
> after I gave them some instruction, we headed out
> from the shore. After 10 minutes, everyone was having
> a great time watching the colorful schools of fish
> cruising around the lava flows. Then I catch a shadow
> off to my left and see an 8 ft tiger shark lazily swimming
> past us about 20 ft away. Luckily, nobody else saw it
> or there would have probably been a lot of paniced
> splashing....never a good thing around sharks. So
> I cut that excursion short and got everyone into shore,
> but didn't tell them why until we were on the beach.
> Nobody believed me until I pointed 100 yards up
> the beach and they saw a fin cruising along the shore.
> Not sure what the thing was feeding on....but luckily,
> people weren't on the menu that day.
> The only injury was a bruise on my chest when my
> friend's girlfriend punched me for taking them into
> "shark infested" water.

I went to australia great barrier reef when we were out there Took one of
those little tour boats the Captain thought it was funny to find a shark
bigger than the boat and start chummin ( pouring blood and fish guts in the
water )the water to bring more around. And keep bringing them closer and
closer they started bumpin the boat the crew got a kick out of it. He
decide when they started comin up for a look in the boat it was time to
leave. I about threw the Captain in the water for that crap got back to
shore and told him to flyin leap back in before he got paid.

> In Florida, I don't worry about tigers......It's those
> goddam bull sharks that scare the sh*t out of me. Those
> critters just ain't right in the head.

not to worried about the bull sharks unless you are near an estuary or an
inter coastals. I think I spelled that right there has not been an attack
in fresh water for years. Most of the shark attacks you hear about are from
stupid people being in the water and not listening to instructions

I be more worried about the sal****er crocodiles that they have here and
now the freakin gators are in mating season
And the biggest danger we have here OLD FOGGIES.
Where you are going at they have hammerhead shark mating season 1000 of
those creatures gather in the gulf every year

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 29th 06, 06:07 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> From: "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com>
>
>>I own 3 retail wholesale stores
>
> Ok, that explains the "NO MORE RETAIL"
>
>>one in the style of a family general or
>>dollar store and 2 corporate like Wal-Mart or target. Then the other
>>things
>>that keep us a float special events such as NASCAR , bike week
>
> How do you find time to read newsgroups? :)

Back than I had only time to do one or two but go involved in them
awhile ago lost some sleep but I am old who need sleep I will get enough
when I am dead
I am recetley semi semi retired. I was also just was recently forced to
majorly cut back due to a injury and I have several of our kids that work
in the company. I also am luckily enough to have good employees and some
great managers. I have networked the business together so alot can be done
right from the house.

>>Make sure if you build you add the following to the construction up front
>>or you will be waiting to have them installed or added a florida room ,
>>storm shutters, storm windows, back up generators ( the power company has
>>the best deals) full house power surge protector ( available from the
>>power
>>company but must be requested and payed for out of your pocket; we are
>>lightning capital of the world)
>>
>>solar panels are cheap here and the power company offers rebates to have
>>them done
>>don't let your home builder do your swimming pool or screen porch you
>>will
>>pay about 30 - 40% more for them contractors for them are a dime a dozen
>>down here
>
> Thank's for the advice. I printed it and put it in
> our "Get the hell out of Massachusetts" file.
> (Yea, we really do have a file box with that
> label on it)
>
>>> spme?
>>

>>#$$%## spell checker sorry do some deep see fishing when I can get away
>>but
>>I only do it in the gulf of mexico of the keys the water is much clearer
>>and cleanier in both places
>
> I thought "spme" might be some local fishing club
> or tournament.

They happen all the time and the clubs are a dime a dozen down here. Most
of the rednecks go beer fishing; get drunk enough till they barely have the
ability to pull into port

> My understanding is that because the bottom slopes
> down so gradually in the Gulf, you have to get out
> 50 - 100 miles from shore to find the good fishing. And
> that's still only 100 feet of water. Here in New England,
> 50 miles out can put you over 5000 ft of water.

Oh yeah that is the ticket when you fish. I have got many of groupers and
sailfins becasue of that reason
>>I went to australia
>
> Never been there.....always wanted to go.
> Gotta find a good excuse the make the 20 hr trip.
> My excuse for Hawaii was that I just HAD TO surf
> the North Shore of Oahu before I got to old to survive
> it.
>
>>great barrier reef when we were out there Took one of
>>those little tour boats the Captain thought it was funny to find a shark
>>bigger than the boat and start chummin ( pouring blood and fish guts in
>>the
>>water )the water to bring more around. And keep bringing them closer and
>>closer they started bumpin the boat the crew got a kick out of it. He
>>decide when they started comin up for a look in the boat it was time to
>>leave. I about threw the Captain in the water for that crap got back to
>>shore and told him to flyin leap back in before he got paid.
>
> Wild !!
> I probably would have bought the Captain and crew
> a case of beer. :)

Thinking about it now it would have made America funniest home videos but
back than right after I just watched the movie Jaws. I was just a little
freaked and was extremely ****ed when I have my old lady grabbing ahold of
mine crying hysterically

yes they are http://www.centralfloridazoo.org/animals/American_crocodile.htm

>>And the biggest danger we have here OLD FOGGIES.
>
> Yea, and I'm not that far away from being one of them.

So you are telling me you have shrunk up and can't not see over the steering
wheel to drive and your vehicle of choice is a vehicle so big that even you
can't figure out why you have it

>>Where you are going at they have hammerhead shark mating season 1000 of
>>those creatures gather in the gulf every year
>
> Now that would be an impressive sight.
> Can people dive with them? Or are they grumpy during
> mating season.

have no idea but something about 1000's of them trying to mate makes me
stay out of the water. Even though I don't like the water I will dive and
snorkel if I can see the bottom. Been swimming in the keys with the sharks
if you have never done it before do it it is an amazing experience to see
them up close