PDA

View Full Version : My cat's eye is hanging down on his cheek

cybercat
March 17th 06, 11:46 PM
and his left front foot is missing. I don't know if it was caused by an
accident or a disease, but I can see bone and there is a lot of blood.

Anyone know what might have caused this problem? He doesn't seem
uncomfortable, but then, he is unconscious. I plan to take him to the vet
but wanted to see what you all think the problem might be, and what I should
do first.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 17th 06, 11:48 PM
Hey cyber you ready for our response TAKE IT TO A VET

"cybercat" > wrote in message
> and his left front foot is missing. I don't know if it was caused by an
> accident or a disease, but I can see bone and there is a lot of blood.
>
> Anyone know what might have caused this problem? He doesn't seem
> uncomfortable, but then, he is unconscious. I plan to take him to the vet
> but wanted to see what you all think the problem might be, and what I
> should
> do first.

cybercat
March 18th 06, 12:28 AM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
> Hey cyber you ready for our response TAKE IT TO A VET

Well, I planned to, smart guy! I just thought I would ask for some advice
from you Usenet Experts before I blow my mall money on a vet visit. I mean,
it could be that the eye hanging out and the missing foot have a very simple
cause that I could treat with an herbal remedy or maybe an incantation.

Excuuuuuuuse me for asking! Sheeesh.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 18th 06, 12:32 AM
I love you too

Hey everyone else tell people that I thought I could say the same thing
since I am not a vet or a medical personal.

People never learn do they :-o
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
>> Hey cyber you ready for our response TAKE IT TO A VET
>>

> Well, I planned to, smart guy! I just thought I would ask for some advice
> from you Usenet Experts before I blow my mall money on a vet visit. I
> mean,
> it could be that the eye hanging out and the missing foot have a very
> simple
> cause that I could treat with an herbal remedy or maybe an incantation.
>
> Excuuuuuuuse me for asking! Sheeesh.

Sherri
March 18th 06, 12:33 AM
Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?

This is a joke post right?

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 18th 06, 12:39 AM
Yes it is close to the type of post ( not this serious though yet) we see
out here in the cat newsgroups and the people who post them can't understand
why we tell them to take it to the vet and usually get nasty about it.

"Sherri" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
> its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?
>
> This is a joke post right?

cybercat
March 18th 06, 01:20 AM
"Sherri" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
> its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?
>
> This is a joke post right?

Oh, man, now he's screaming and howling. Do you think it hurts? Maybe he is
just afraid to go to the vet, I bet that is what it is.

Sherri
March 18th 06, 01:21 AM
LOL!! I know what you mean, I get phone calls at work with those type
of questions.

cybercat
March 18th 06, 01:28 AM
"Sherri" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> LOL!! I know what you mean, I get phone calls at work with those type
> of questions.

;)

MaryL
March 18th 06, 01:29 AM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
> Hey cyber you ready for our response TAKE IT TO A VET
>

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> and his left front foot is missing. I don't know if it was caused by an
>> accident or a disease, but I can see bone and there is a lot of blood.
>>
>> Anyone know what might have caused this problem? He doesn't seem
>> uncomfortable, but then, he is unconscious. I plan to take him to the vet
>> but wanted to see what you all think the problem might be, and what I
>> should
>> do first.

Either this is a troll masquerading as cybercat, or cybercat thinks this is
funny (I don't, but at the same time I know this message is *not* "for
real").

MaryL

Joe Canuck
March 18th 06, 01:31 AM
cybercat wrote:
> and his left front foot is missing. I don't know if it was caused by an
> accident or a disease, but I can see bone and there is a lot of blood.
>
> Anyone know what might have caused this problem? He doesn't seem
> uncomfortable, but then, he is unconscious. I plan to take him to the vet
> but wanted to see what you all think the problem might be, and what I should
> do first.

You did the first item already... posting a question about it on a
newsgroup.

Next, you need to get all huffy and indignant over any responses you get
which even remotely suggest taking your cat to see a vet. but wait and
do that tomorrow.

Tomorrow you will notice people will start asking if you have taken the
cat to see a vet yet. You should respond that you have been waiting to
see what everyone on the newsgroup has to say about it before taking any
action.

Then a week later come back and tell us that cat died, but that you
adopted two new ones.

of course, this post and thread is all a huge sick joke and should not
be taken as a FAQ on what to do if your cat is seriously injured or sick.

cybercat
March 18th 06, 01:47 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
> > and his left front foot is missing. I don't know if it was caused by an
> > accident or a disease, but I can see bone and there is a lot of blood.
> >
> > Anyone know what might have caused this problem? He doesn't seem
> > uncomfortable, but then, he is unconscious. I plan to take him to the
vet
> > but wanted to see what you all think the problem might be, and what I
should
> > do first.
> >

> You did the first item already... posting a question about it on a
> newsgroup.
>
> Next, you need to get all huffy and indignant over any responses you get
> which even remotely suggest taking your cat to see a vet. but wait and
> do that tomorrow.
>
> Tomorrow you will notice people will start asking if you have taken the
> cat to see a vet yet. You should respond that you have been waiting to
> see what everyone on the newsgroup has to say about it before taking any
> action.
>
> Then a week later come back and tell us that cat died, but that you
> adopted two new ones.

Sigh. It is so sad that you have to add the disclaimer below, but you
sure do. Honestly, it is just depressing.

> of course, this post and thread is all a huge sick joke and should not
> be taken as a FAQ on what to do if your cat is seriously injured or sick.

Glitter Ninja
March 18th 06, 02:01 AM
"Sherri" > writes:

>Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
>its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?

>This is a joke post right?

Yeah. He's being snarky about people who ask medical advice on the
group. I guess cybercat thinks the group shouldn't even exist, because
no one should ever ask for info on Usenet or something.

Stacia

Joe Canuck
March 18th 06, 02:09 AM
Glitter Ninja wrote:
> "Sherri" > writes:
>
>> Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
>> its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?
>
>> This is a joke post right?
>
> Yeah. He's being snarky about people who ask medical advice on the
> group. I guess cybercat thinks the group shouldn't even exist, because
> no one should ever ask for info on Usenet or something.
>
> Stacia

One needs to use their judgment about pet health issues and know when it
is time to seek out the vet or when one can simply post on the
newsgroups about it before seeking vet help.

Very often, as we have seen consistently in this group, people often
don't have good judgment regarding these issues.

Glitter Ninja
March 18th 06, 02:21 AM
Joe Canuck > writes:

>Very often, as we have seen consistently in this group, people often
>don't have good judgment regarding these issues.

I agree that there's a distinction between what is or isn't an
emergency. But I also know I once asked about my cat having a possible
upset tummy, obviously not serious. I had a vet appointment but since
it was the weekend I had to wait a couple days, so I asked about it
here. The response from at least one person was a very snotty,
accusatory, "What does your VET say?"
Every so often the same thing happens to someone else, too. A simple
question, not an emergency, where the vet was obviously already
consulted, yet someone just has to get upset that the question was even
asked.
Some people go too far the other direction. It's all I'm saying.

Stacia

cybercat
March 18th 06, 02:38 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Glitter Ninja wrote:
> > "Sherri" > writes:
> >
> >> Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
> >> its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?
> >
> >> This is a joke post right?
> >
> > Yeah. He's being snarky about people who ask medical advice on the
> > group. I guess cybercat thinks the group shouldn't even exist, because
> > no one should ever ask for info on Usenet or something.
> >
> > Stacia
> >

> One needs to use their judgment about pet health issues and know when it
> is time to seek out the vet or when one can simply post on the
> newsgroups about it before seeking vet help.
>
> Very often, as we have seen consistently in this group, people often
> don't have good judgment regarding these issues.

Right. What I am commenting on is the rash of dumbass posts we have
had in here over the last few months. Not "my cat is throwing up,"
but "my cat is falling over, my cat is having seizures, my cat's tail
is broken, my cat has lost a lot of weight but is eating all her food,
my cat cannot move her hindquarters." Stuff like that. It mystifies me.
It bothers me. It makes me want to slap somebody stupid.

-L.
March 18th 06, 02:53 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:
> You did the first item already... posting a question about it on a
> newsgroup.
>
> Next, you need to get all huffy and indignant over any responses you get
> which even remotely suggest taking your cat to see a vet. but wait and
> do that tomorrow.
>
> Tomorrow you will notice people will start asking if you have taken the
> cat to see a vet yet. You should respond that you have been waiting to
> see what everyone on the newsgroup has to say about it before taking any
> action.
>
> Then a week later come back and tell us that cat died, but that you
> adopted two new ones.

And had them declawed.

-L.

Charlie Wilkes
March 18th 06, 03:53 AM
On 17 Mar 2006 16:33:28 -0800, "Sherri" >
wrote:

>Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
>its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?
>
>This is a joke post right?

It's a sincere post in a joke world, Sherri. Welcome back.

Charlie

NanCe via CatKB.com
March 18th 06, 04:26 AM
>and his left front foot is missing. I don't know if it was caused by an
>accident or a disease, but I can see bone and there is a lot of blood.
>Anyone know what might have caused this problem? He doesn't seem
>uncomfortable, but then, he is unconscious. I plan to take him to the vet
>but wanted to see what you all think the problem might be, and what I should
>do first.

Believe it or not, I used to have a first aid book for cats and under "eye
problems", it said what to do if your cat's eye comes out of the socket! I
can't remember what it said but it made me and my husband laugh cause we
couldn't believe they would put that in there. If that happened, I would be
in the car racing to the vet! I'm sure it must have said that that's what
you should do, wish I still had the book. After we read that, a few days
later, my husband was playing with our cat in another room and starts yelling
"NanCe, quick, get the book, Floyd's eye has come out of it's socket!!" haha.

NanCe

Charlie Wilkes
March 18th 06, 04:40 AM
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 02:01:07 +0000 (UTC), (Glitter
Ninja) wrote:

>"Sherri" > writes:
>
>>Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
>>its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?
>
>>This is a joke post right?
>
> Yeah. He's being snarky about people who ask medical advice on the
>group. I guess cybercat thinks the group shouldn't even exist, because
>no one should ever ask for info on Usenet or something.
>
>Stacia

I think he should snip the optic nerve and put the eyeball on ice. It
can be reattached with laser surgery, but not if it gets too dried
out.

Charlie

cybercat
March 18th 06, 04:42 AM
"NanCe via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >and his left front foot is missing. I don't know if it was caused by an
> >accident or a disease, but I can see bone and there is a lot of blood.
> >Anyone know what might have caused this problem? He doesn't seem
> >uncomfortable, but then, he is unconscious. I plan to take him to the vet
> >but wanted to see what you all think the problem might be, and what I
should
> >do first.
>
> Believe it or not, I used to have a first aid book for cats and under "eye
> problems", it said what to do if your cat's eye comes out of the socket!

No WAY.
> can't remember what it said but it made me and my husband laugh cause we
> couldn't believe they would put that in there. If that happened, I would
be
> in the car racing to the vet! I'm sure it must have said that that's what
> you should do, wish I still had the book. After we read that, a few days
> later, my husband was playing with our cat in another room and starts
yelling
> "NanCe, quick, get the book, Floyd's eye has come out of it's socket!!"
haha.

You married a funny guy. :)

Phil P.
March 18th 06, 05:16 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> That's why you should make your subjest like "PING Phil." He's always
> more than happy to oblige his ego and gives some b.s. answered he
> googled just as easily as anyone else could have.

Awww, the high-school drop-out/animal abuser/crack whore is acting like a
jilted lover--- can't get me out of your mind, can you, sleaze? LOL! Sorry
bimbo-
you're not my type- I'm not desperate.

Phil P.
March 18th 06, 05:17 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> No, he's just saying people should ask only a qualified veterinarian,
> with a degree. Not me, not you, not Lyn, and certainly not Phil who
> has delusions of being even BETTER than a vet.

LOL! Can't get me out of your mind, eh sleaze? I'd bet you even dream
about me! LOL! Animal abuser/crack whores aren't my type- deal with it!

Miami Jones
March 18th 06, 05:26 AM
Phil P. wrote:

> Awww, the high-school drop-out/animal abuser/crack whore is acting like a
> jilted lover--- can't get me out of your mind, can you, sleaze? LOL! Sorry
> bimbo-
> you're not my type- I'm not desperate.

bimbo? Phil! that's awful man
ROFLMHO

Brandy, just flame his bald ass back!

bimbo is pretty funny, you gotta admit!

torch him!

mlbriggs
March 18th 06, 06:33 AM
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 01:28:41 +0100, cybercat wrote:

> "Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
> @linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message
>> Hey cyber you ready for our response TAKE IT TO A VET
>>

> Well, I planned to, smart guy! I just thought I would ask for some advice
> from you Usenet Experts before I blow my mall money on a vet visit. I mean,
> it could be that the eye hanging out and the missing foot have a very simple
> cause that I could treat with an herbal remedy or maybe an incantation.
>
> Excuuuuuuuse me for asking! Sheeesh.

TROLL

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 18th 06, 11:42 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
>

>> No, he's just saying people should ask only a qualified veterinarian,
>> with a degree. Not me, not you, not Lyn, and certainly not Phil who
>> has delusions of being even BETTER than a vet.
>
> LOL! Can't get me out of your mind, eh sleaze? I'd bet you even dream
> about me! LOL! Animal abuser/crack whores aren't my type- deal with it!

She is in love with you Phil there is no getting rid of her

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 18th 06, 11:56 AM
If that is true why don't you answers these questions that come up.
instead of doing your usual tactic

"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> Glitter Ninja > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>> Joe Canuck > writes:
>>
>>>Very often, as we have seen consistently in this group, people
>>>often don't have good judgment regarding these issues.
>>
>> I agree that there's a distinction between what is or isn't an
>> emergency. But I also know I once asked about my cat having a
>> possible upset tummy, obviously not serious. I had a vet
>> appointment but since it was the weekend I had to wait a couple
>> days, so I asked about it here. The response from at least one
>> person was a very snotty, accusatory, "What does your VET say?"
>> Every so often the same thing happens to someone else, too. A
>> simple
>> question, not an emergency, where the vet was obviously already
>> consulted, yet someone just has to get upset that the question was
>> even asked.
>
> That's why you should make your subjest like "PING Phil." He's always
> more than happy to oblige his ego and gives some b.s. answered he
> googled just as easily as anyone else could have.
>
> --
> Brandy Alexandre
>
> --Everything tastes better with cat hair in it. =^.^=

Phil P.
March 18th 06, 07:22 PM
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" <10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com> wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> >

> >> No, he's just saying people should ask only a qualified veterinarian,
> >> with a degree. Not me, not you, not Lyn, and certainly not Phil who
> >> has delusions of being even BETTER than a vet.
> >
> > LOL! Can't get me out of your mind, eh sleaze? I'd bet you even dream
> > about me! LOL! Animal abuser/crack whores aren't my type- deal with it!
> >

> She is in love with you Phil there is no getting rid of her

Maybe a strong dose of penicillin will get rid of her. She doesn't like
people who can see through her act and B.S. anecdotal stories and who know
she's abused her cat for years-- from her own words. She wasn't expecting
to run into people who've worked in rescue and sheltering for years and can
spot animal abusers in a heartbeat.

She's truly an idiot. She says people "should ask only a qualified
veterinarian, with a degree." Everybody knows vets are *never* wrong and
*never* make mistakes and that *every* vet is experienced in, and knows
*everything* about, *every* feline disease... Yet her own vet didn't even
know about inhalation therapy for asthmatic cats and that declawing a biter
(that she created) increases the frequency and intensity of the behavior.

The bimbo doesn't realize the whole purpose of this group is for people to
ask questions and share their experiences and knowledge precisely because
they didn't get enough information from their vets! She thinks this group is
her personal blog where she tell all her BS conjured up anecdotal 'loving
caretaker' stories. I really think she subscribed to this group to learn how
real cat lovers talk- so she can perfect her act.

John Doe
March 18th 06, 09:47 PM
"cybercat" > wrote:

> and his left front foot is missing. I don't know if it was caused
> by an accident or a disease, but I can see bone and there is a lot
> of blood... what I should do first.

Spit out any part of the cat's foot you haven't already swallowed...
put it in a Ziploc plastic bag and go to the veterinarian. Take the
cat with you.

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 01:49 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> But then he never has any cats to place, no one has seen this shelter,
> and there are no phone numbers for inquiries. Gee, I wonder why? Got
> any new tax scam accounts in the Caymans, Phil?

whatchew talkin bout whillis?

Joe Canuck
March 19th 06, 02:19 AM
Miami Jones wrote:
> Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>
>> But then he never has any cats to place, no one has seen this shelter,
>> and there are no phone numbers for inquiries. Gee, I wonder why? Got
>> any new tax scam accounts in the Caymans, Phil?
>
> whatchew talkin bout whillis?

That is Brandy... sporting for a new battle.

PawsForThought
March 19th 06, 02:22 AM
MaryL wrote:

> Either this is a troll masquerading as cybercat, or cybercat thinks this is
> funny (I don't, but at the same time I know this message is *not* "for
> real").

I appreciate the humor, however, I find the subject title gross.
Cybercat, couldn't you think of something a little less, um, gory? lol

Phil P.
March 19th 06, 02:23 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> D. > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>, "Phil P."
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Yet her own vet didn't even
> >> know about inhalation therapy for asthmatic cats and that
> >> declawing a biter (that she created) increases the frequency and
> >> intensity of the behavior.
> >
> > I wonder if that is the same veterinarian who said it was okay to
> > give a cat onion.
> >

> No, and get your story straight. My vet said a tiny amoutn wouldn't
> hurt her. BIG difference if you have any language skills at all.

"Language skills"? That's funny coming from a high school drop out crack
whore. You took an online writing course so you don't look like the
illiterate low-life that you really are- that's all. You're no intellectual
whiz, bimbo.

> And tell Phil to stop writing checks to himself from the START 2
> account. It's supposed to be a charity for cats, not a charity for
> Phil.

Is that the best delusion your crack-fried brain can conjure up? I'd sure
like to see the signature card for that account with my name on it -- so
would the bank! LOL! You're really desperate, even for a crack whore. Its
really funny how you conjured up a new bull**** story right after your last
one about donations blew up in your face. Wanna try for three for three,
bimbo? Why not? After all, you're an accomplished loser.

> But then he never has any cats to place,

Gee, I didn't see you at our adoption center today- we have many- not that
you'd ever be able to adopt a cat from a participating shelter.

>no one has seen this shelter,

no one but the people who've adopted cats and dogs from it.

> and there are no phone numbers for inquiries. Gee, I wonder why?

Because you're a moron whose brain is fried from crack and cocaine, that's
why you wonder.

Got
> any new tax scam accounts in the Caymans, Phil?

I don't think so. LOL! How about you, crack whore? Is your dad still doing
your tax returns and writing off 50 pairs of panties as supplies?

"Dad never says anything about my career even when he's doing my tax return
and writing off 50 pairs of panties as "supplies"," writes Brandy on her
internet site." http://www.lukeford.com/stars/female/brandy_alexandre.html

I'd better stop- I don't want to **** you off; you might take it out on
Kami like you said you would.

Phil P.
March 19th 06, 02:24 AM
"D." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Phil P." >
> wrote:
>
> > Yet her own vet didn't even
> > know about inhalation therapy for asthmatic cats and that declawing a
biter
> > (that she created) increases the frequency and intensity of the
behavior.

> I wonder if that is the same veterinarian who said it was okay to give a
> cat onion.

Who knows. She says she has "the best vet in the world"! Could have fooled
me!

Sherri
March 19th 06, 02:28 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> On 17 Mar 2006 16:33:28 -0800, "Sherri" >
> wrote:
>
> >Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
> >its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?
> >
> >This is a joke post right?
>
> It's a sincere post in a joke world, Sherri. Welcome back.
>
> Charlie

Thank you Charlie,glad to be back :)

Phil P.
March 19th 06, 02:35 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Miami Jones wrote:
> > Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> >
> >> But then he never has any cats to place, no one has seen this shelter,
> >> and there are no phone numbers for inquiries. Gee, I wonder why? Got
> >> any new tax scam accounts in the Caymans, Phil?
> >
> > whatchew talkin bout whillis?
> >

> That is Brandy... sporting for a new battle.

You're right. She thrives on flame wars. She's disrupted every group she's
ever posted in then whines that she's the victim. Sick piece of work.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 19th 06, 02:48 AM
BUT SHE LOVES YOU PHIL :-o
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Miami Jones wrote:

>> > whatchew talkin bout whillis?
>> >

>> That is Brandy... sporting for a new battle.
>

> You're right. She thrives on flame wars. She's disrupted every group
> she's
> ever posted in then whines that she's the victim. Sick piece of work.

cybercat
March 19th 06, 03:18 AM
"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> MaryL wrote:
>
> > Either this is a troll masquerading as cybercat, or cybercat thinks this
is
> > funny (I don't, but at the same time I know this message is *not* "for
> > real").
>
> I appreciate the humor, however, I find the subject title gross.
> Cybercat, couldn't you think of something a little less, um, gory? lol

ooo my bust ... sorry :)

Charlie Wilkes
March 19th 06, 03:40 AM
On 19 Mar 2006 00:00:35 GMT, Brandy Alexandre
> wrote:

>D. > wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> In article <[email protected]>, "Phil P."
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Yet her own vet didn't even
>>> know about inhalation therapy for asthmatic cats and that
>>> declawing a biter (that she created) increases the frequency and
>>> intensity of the behavior.
>>
>> I wonder if that is the same veterinarian who said it was okay to
>> give a cat onion.
>>

>No, and get your story straight. My vet said a tiny amoutn wouldn't
>hurt her. BIG difference if you have any language skills at all.

???

What happens if a cat eats onion?

Charlie

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 19th 06, 03:52 AM
http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1935&articleid=2414
Onion and Garlic
Veterinary & Aquatic Services Department, Drs. Foster & Smith, Inc.

Toxin
S-methylcysteine sulfoxide, n-propyl disulfide, methyl disulfide, allyl
disulfide
Source
Onion or garlic (Allium spp.) including those that are fresh as well as
those dried for use as spices.
General Information
Garlic and onion are used as flavor enhancers in food. Some human baby foods
have onion in them, and it is not recommended to feed them to pets. In dogs
and cats, garlic and onion can cause Heinz body anemia, resulting in a
breakdown of the red blood cells and anemia. The very small amounts of
garlic that are present in some commercial pet foods have not be shown to
cause any problems.
The bulbs, bulbets, flowers, and stems of the garlic and onion are all
poisonous.
Toxic Dose
Unknown. Cats appear to be more sensitive than dogs.
Signs
Vomiting, diarrhea, anemia, discolored urine, weakness, liver damage,
allergic reactions, asthmatic attacks, and in case of skin exposure, contact
dermatitis.
Immediate Action
Induce vomiting and seek veterinary attention. If dermal (skin) exposure,
bathe thoroughly and contact a veterinarian.
Veterinary Care
General treatment: The induction of vomiting may be continued, gastric
lavage is performed, and activated charcoal administered, if ingested. If
dermal exposure has occurred, the animal will be bathed and dried
thoroughly.
Supportive treatment: IV fluids are administered to maintain hydration. The
animal will be monitored and treated for liver damage. Repeated blood tests
will be performed to monitor for anemia; blood transfusions will be
administered if necessary.

Q.Are onions toxic to cats?

A.Onions contain a compound which is toxic to the red blood cells of cats.
The red blood cells are destroyed and this results in anemia. The specific
type of anemia is called 'Heinz body anemia' because the red cells develop
an abnormality called a 'Heinz body' which can be seen under the microscope.
In the past, when a cat would not eat, baby foods were sometimes used to
coax the cat to eat. Unfortunately, the baby foods contained onion powder,
and some cats developed Heinz body anemia from eating the onion-containing
baby food. Caution should be used in feeding 'human' food to cats because it
may contain ingredients that cats cannot tolerate, such as onion.
Garlic contains a compound similar to the one in onions that causes Heinz
body anemia, however, the garlic compound is much less toxic.

http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/clerk/Tarigo/

-L.
March 19th 06, 07:02 AM
Phil P. wrote:

> You're right. She thrives on flame wars. She's disrupted every group she's
> ever posted in then whines that she's the victim. Sick piece of work.

She's ****ing pathetic. Not only does she drag out the onion spiel
again, but drags you through the mud again, as well. She can't even
troll well.

Gotta make you wonder - is there anything she can do well?

-L.

Phil P.
March 19th 06, 08:05 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Phil P. wrote:
> >
> > You're right. She thrives on flame wars. She's disrupted every group
she's
> > ever posted in then whines that she's the victim. Sick piece of work.
>
> She's ****ing pathetic. Not only does she drag out the onion spiel
> again, but drags you through the mud again, as well. She can't even
> troll well.

What's so funny is that the mud ended up in her own face, not mine since I
proved her a malicious liar on every count. But being an amoral sociopath,
that doesn't bother her- like abusing her cat doesn't bother her. She's not
inconvenienced by a conscience- she thrives on any kind of attention she can
get.

> Gotta make you wonder - is there anything she can do well?

Yeah- she disrupts every newsgroup in which she infests. She leaves a trail
of **** everywhere she posts.

Phil P.
March 19th 06, 08:09 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> -L. > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

> > Phil P. wrote:
> >>
> >> You're right. She thrives on flame wars. She's disrupted every
> >> group she's ever posted in then whines that she's the victim.
> >> Sick piece of work.
> >
> > She's ****ing pathetic. Not only does she drag out the onion
> > spiel again, but drags you through the mud again, as well. She
> > can't even troll well.
> >
> > Gotta make you wonder - is there anything she can do well?
> >
> > -L.
> >

> I actually didn't drag him through the mud. Someone who has seen the
> scammer working over cat lovers MUCH longer than I have sent me
> information on him.

Yeah sure. I'm sure everyone who knows me believes that! LOL! Probably
another lying pro-declawer and/or animal abuser
that I barbequed - or more likely, its your own bull**** that you conjured
up to get even.

You can't drag someone through the mud if they're
> already wallowing it.

You sure are.

> As for the onions, it was someone else who was dredging up that again
> incorrectly, to boot, not me. Direct your hatred where it most
> belongs: toward those who feed off real cat lovers in a real life way,
> not the bogus way I'm accused.

Bogus? You truly are a bimbo- Playing the innocent victim again, eh, sleaze?
*You* convicted yourself with *your own* words!

That would be Phil from the info I've
> received from people from alt.cats.

You just admitted your motive for lying, bimbo! LOL!

Charlie Wilkes
March 19th 06, 10:45 AM
On 19 Mar 2006 06:09:44 GMT, Brandy Alexandre
> wrote:

>D. > wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

>>> No, and get your story straight. My vet said a tiny amoutn
>>> wouldn't hurt her. BIG difference if you have any language
>>> skills at all.
>>
>> I have a degree in English language and literature from a top
>> American university with an international reputation. I have no
>> doubts about my language skills, nor do the people who pay me for
>> them.
>>

>So, you do know the difference between saying it's okay to feed a cat
>opinios versus it's not going to do any harm if your cat gets a little
>onion in gravy. Right? If not, you're lying about your quals.

She won't discuss it. She likes to stick her nose in a thread and
take a cheap shot, and when it misses the mark, she's got nothing to
say.

But I doubt if she's lying about her "quals." Why would anyone lie
about a BA English? I have one too. It is one of the easiest ways to
spend four years at college without actually doing anything.

Diane was editing encyclopedias and being a nerdy good girl while you
were living the wild life. She resents that, especially since you
landed on your feet with a good career in business instead of paying
some awful price. So she plays the education card, hoping to make you
feel a little smaller so she can feel a little bigger. Sad.

Charlie

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 12:22 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> What happens if a cat eats onion?

his breath gets a little tart

Joe Canuck
March 19th 06, 02:26 PM
-L. wrote:
> Phil P. wrote:
>> You're right. She thrives on flame wars. She's disrupted every group she's
>> ever posted in then whines that she's the victim. Sick piece of work.
>
> She's ****ing pathetic. Not only does she drag out the onion spiel
> again, but drags you through the mud again, as well. She can't even
> troll well.
>
> Gotta make you wonder - is there anything she can do well?
>
> -L.

Perhaps, but it would not be appropriate to start discussing it in here.

Joe Canuck
March 19th 06, 03:00 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> On 19 Mar 2006 06:09:44 GMT, Brandy Alexandre
> > wrote:
>
>> D. > wrote in
>> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

>>> I have a degree in English language and literature from a top
>>> American university with an international reputation. I have no
>>> doubts about my language skills, nor do the people who pay me for
>>> them.
>>>
>> So, you do know the difference between saying it's okay to feed a cat
>> opinios versus it's not going to do any harm if your cat gets a little
>> onion in gravy. Right? If not, you're lying about your quals.
>
> She won't discuss it. She likes to stick her nose in a thread and
> take a cheap shot, and when it misses the mark, she's got nothing to
> say.
>
> But I doubt if she's lying about her "quals." Why would anyone lie
> about a BA English? I have one too. It is one of the easiest ways to
> spend four years at college without actually doing anything.
>
> Diane was editing encyclopedias and being a nerdy good girl while you
> were living the wild life. She resents that, especially since you
> landed on your feet with a good career in business instead of paying
> some awful price. So she plays the education card, hoping to make you
> feel a little smaller so she can feel a little bigger. Sad.
>
> Charlie

No, you have it all mixed up... but I suppose that is just your spin
given your fondness of Brandy.

Brandy tried playing the education card with her "if you have any
language skills at all" comment that implies a certain level of
education. Perhaps Brandy is proud of her accomplishments regarding
education in later life, but there are better ways to display that than
enter into a ****ing contest in the newsgroups.

Awful price?

It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
everywhere. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to be as accepting of
that reputation as you are. Yes, people can and often do change... but
speaking for myself I don't particularly find the personality that
Brandy exhibits in the newsgroups the most attractive.

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 03:16 PM
D. wrote:

> > > I have a degree in English language and literature from a top
> > > American university with an international reputation. I have no
> > > doubts about my language skills, nor do the people who pay me for
> > > them.
> > >

> > So, you do know the difference between saying it's okay to feed a cat
> > opinios versus it's not going to do any harm if your cat gets a little
> > onion in gravy. Right? If not, you're lying about your quals.
>
> I'll have to check with my veterinarian about "opinios." ;)
>
> No, I can't say there's much of a difference since "NO ONION" is in caps
> on many veterinary and veterinary university sites. A "little"
> (unmeasured) onion in gravy is potentially harmful (i.e., the opposite
> of "not going to do any harm"), just as it is in baby food, and is
> therefore not "okay."
>
> As for the rest, you'll have to tell the powers that be that I'm lying
> about my "quals" so they can delete me from the alumni database and come
> and take my transcript and diploma. And then make all the people with
> whom I attended, including one of my neighbors, who sat next to me
> during graduation, "disappear."
>
> Thank you for being most amusing, however. :)
>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/

I was checkin out your blog, that's a nice picture of you. I like the
jericurle thing you got goin on.. http://www.slywy.com/dls2.24.06.jpg
....did you know a woman is watching you?

DeeDee? __ yeah, she's got you in her favorites!
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2512/1909/320/deeinside.jpg

she says: "I am alot of fun! I get really excited and LOVE everyone! I
get fixated on people"

im just sayin...she comes off like a fatal attraction chic, watch out

Then there's the rooster "Watcher_Don" he's watching you too!
makes references to pooh bear? now here''s a 36 yr old man who is
reaaally in touch.

Says here you have an obession with Pens, Pencils and Pencil
Sharpeners?

D.? what's goin on? . . .

Anything you'd like to talk about?

You don't let your cats play with sharp pencils do you...of course not

never put in writing anything you don't want to the world to see..

course, I have really showed my tail on here, and it's too late,
everybody including my momma has read the **** i've posted.!

poor mom!

but uh..watch out for DeeDee, yeah, i got a hunch about here...
did you know she broke her back?
yeah! she doesn't say how she broke either

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 03:34 PM
D. wrote:

> No, but Hodge chews on the ends of my Magic pencils. One of them has
> pretty deep tooth marks. Better it than me. :)

magic pencils? am I supposed to believe that your "magic pencils" write
by themselves or something -- whereas everyone else in america has to
push their pencil?

where can I get me some magic pencils?

> Don't know Dee.

yeah but (a yeah-but is like a rabbit only furier) she know all about
you, lol

Charlie Wilkes
March 19th 06, 04:11 PM
On 19 Mar 2006 07:16:46 -0800, "Miami Jones"
> wrote:

>D. wrote:

>> > So, you do know the difference between saying it's okay to feed a cat
>> > opinios versus it's not going to do any harm if your cat gets a little
>> > onion in gravy. Right? If not, you're lying about your quals.
>>
>> I'll have to check with my veterinarian about "opinios." ;)
>>
>> No, I can't say there's much of a difference since "NO ONION" is in caps
>> on many veterinary and veterinary university sites. A "little"
>> (unmeasured) onion in gravy is potentially harmful (i.e., the opposite
>> of "not going to do any harm"), just as it is in baby food, and is
>> therefore not "okay."
>>
>> As for the rest, you'll have to tell the powers that be that I'm lying
>> about my "quals" so they can delete me from the alumni database and come
>> and take my transcript and diploma. And then make all the people with
>> whom I attended, including one of my neighbors, who sat next to me
>> during graduation, "disappear."
>>
>> Thank you for being most amusing, however. :)
>>
>> --
>> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
>> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
>> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/
>
>I was checkin out your blog, that's a nice picture of you. I like the
>jericurle thing you got goin on.. http://www.slywy.com/dls2.24.06.jpg
>...did you know a woman is watching you?

I checked out her blog too. It is pretentious and shallow, but what
else could one expect?

Her newest entry is about reality TV. The fact that she has never
seen any reality TV doesn't preclude her negative verdict, although it
certainly obstructs perceptive commentary. She merely assumes the
genre lacks merit, as compared with Star Trek, which she has actually
seen. She goes on to offer a trite homily at the expense of her
coworkers, who watch reality TV shows and talk about them at work --
and, of course, her exclusion from this chit-chat is the real basis of
her complaint.

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
March 19th 06, 04:26 PM
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:00:10 -0500, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>> On 19 Mar 2006 06:09:44 GMT, Brandy Alexandre
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> D. > wrote in
>>> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

>>> So, you do know the difference between saying it's okay to feed a cat
>>> opinios versus it's not going to do any harm if your cat gets a little
>>> onion in gravy. Right? If not, you're lying about your quals.
>>
>> She won't discuss it. She likes to stick her nose in a thread and
>> take a cheap shot, and when it misses the mark, she's got nothing to
>> say.
>>
>> But I doubt if she's lying about her "quals." Why would anyone lie
>> about a BA English? I have one too. It is one of the easiest ways to
>> spend four years at college without actually doing anything.
>>
>> Diane was editing encyclopedias and being a nerdy good girl while you
>> were living the wild life. She resents that, especially since you
>> landed on your feet with a good career in business instead of paying
>> some awful price. So she plays the education card, hoping to make you
>> feel a little smaller so she can feel a little bigger. Sad.
>>
>> Charlie
>

>No, you have it all mixed up... but I suppose that is just your spin
>given your fondness of Brandy.
>
>Brandy tried playing the education card with her "if you have any
>language skills at all" comment that implies a certain level of

No, it's a challenge. Did Diane correctly understand what Brandy
said?

Besides, it's a bull**** issue, seized upon by someone who wants to
find fault, either with Brandy or her vet or both. Brandy's cat is
still alive at a fairly old age, so I'd say the vet's opinion on this
matter can't be too unreasonable.

>education. Perhaps Brandy is proud of her accomplishments regarding
>education in later life, but there are better ways to display that than
>enter into a ****ing contest in the newsgroups.
>
>Awful price?
>
>It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
>of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
>everywhere. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to be as accepting of
>that reputation as you are. Yes, people can and often do change... but
>speaking for myself I don't particularly find the personality that
>Brandy exhibits in the newsgroups the most attractive.

Well, Joe, that's fine but your negative opinion isn't an awful price.
It's not even a price. It's a reward, because it adds to the
attention Brandy gets on Usenet, and, as you have so often said
yourself, she loves attention.

Charlie

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 19th 06, 04:33 PM
AND everyone including myself keeps giving it to her. When will we learn
:-(
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:00:10 -0500, Joe Canuck
> > wrote:
>
>>Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>>> On 19 Mar 2006 06:09:44 GMT, Brandy Alexandre

>>> She won't discuss it. She likes to stick her nose in a thread and
>>> take a cheap shot, and when it misses the mark, she's got nothing to
>>> say.
>>>
>>> But I doubt if she's lying about her "quals." Why would anyone lie
>>> about a BA English? I have one too. It is one of the easiest ways to
>>> spend four years at college without actually doing anything.
>>>
>>> Diane was editing encyclopedias and being a nerdy good girl while you
>>> were living the wild life. She resents that, especially since you
>>> landed on your feet with a good career in business instead of paying
>>> some awful price. So she plays the education card, hoping to make you
>>> feel a little smaller so she can feel a little bigger. Sad.
>>>
>>> Charlie
>>

>>No, you have it all mixed up... but I suppose that is just your spin
>>given your fondness of Brandy.
>>
>>Brandy tried playing the education card with her "if you have any
>>language skills at all" comment that implies a certain level of
>
> No, it's a challenge. Did Diane correctly understand what Brandy
> said?
>
> Besides, it's a bull**** issue, seized upon by someone who wants to
> find fault, either with Brandy or her vet or both. Brandy's cat is
> still alive at a fairly old age, so I'd say the vet's opinion on this
> matter can't be too unreasonable.
>
>>education. Perhaps Brandy is proud of her accomplishments regarding
>>education in later life, but there are better ways to display that than
>>enter into a ****ing contest in the newsgroups.
>>
>>Awful price?
>>
>>It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
>>of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
>>everywhere. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to be as accepting of
>>that reputation as you are. Yes, people can and often do change... but
>>speaking for myself I don't particularly find the personality that
>>Brandy exhibits in the newsgroups the most attractive.
>>
> Well, Joe, that's fine but your negative opinion isn't an awful price.
> It's not even a price. It's a reward, because it adds to the
> attention Brandy gets on Usenet, and, as you have so often said
> yourself, she loves attention.
>
> Charlie

Brandy Alexandre
March 19th 06, 05:03 PM
Charlie Wilkes > wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

> Diane was editing encyclopedias and being a nerdy good girl while
> you were living the wild life. She resents that, especially since
> you landed on your feet with a good career in business instead of
> paying some awful price. So she plays the education card, hoping
> to make you feel a little smaller so she can feel a little bigger.
> Sad.
>
> Charlie

Interesting take on it. I lived the wild life, so to speak, didn't
bother with college, didn't hold back with the dunderheads in high
school either, but *still* have a good career probably making more than
my "educated" contemporaries. In fact, my career now is cleaning up
messes left behind by the educated. ;) We're currently doing things
on one of our clients' state audits that the client didn't have clue
one where to begin, and that's with a CFO, controller, two assistant
controllers, and a tax analyst. But here comes our ragtag crew
reducing a state assessment from $2 million to what looks like will be
$100k, which puts about $400k in our pockets.

Smoke on that a while, ya paper wavers! ;)

--
Brandy Alexandre

--Everything tastes better with cat hair in it. =^.^=

Joe Canuck
March 19th 06, 05:40 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:00:10 -0500, Joe Canuck
> > wrote:
>
>> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>>> On 19 Mar 2006 06:09:44 GMT, Brandy Alexandre

>>> She won't discuss it. She likes to stick her nose in a thread and
>>> take a cheap shot, and when it misses the mark, she's got nothing to
>>> say.
>>>
>>> But I doubt if she's lying about her "quals." Why would anyone lie
>>> about a BA English? I have one too. It is one of the easiest ways to
>>> spend four years at college without actually doing anything.
>>>
>>> Diane was editing encyclopedias and being a nerdy good girl while you
>>> were living the wild life. She resents that, especially since you
>>> landed on your feet with a good career in business instead of paying
>>> some awful price. So she plays the education card, hoping to make you
>>> feel a little smaller so she can feel a little bigger. Sad.
>>>
>>> Charlie
>>
>> No, you have it all mixed up... but I suppose that is just your spin
>> given your fondness of Brandy.
>>
>> Brandy tried playing the education card with her "if you have any
>> language skills at all" comment that implies a certain level of
>
> No, it's a challenge. Did Diane correctly understand what Brandy
> said?
>
> Besides, it's a bull**** issue, seized upon by someone who wants to
> find fault, either with Brandy or her vet or both. Brandy's cat is
> still alive at a fairly old age, so I'd say the vet's opinion on this
> matter can't be too unreasonable.
>
>> education. Perhaps Brandy is proud of her accomplishments regarding
>> education in later life, but there are better ways to display that than
>> enter into a ****ing contest in the newsgroups.
>>
>> Awful price?
>>
>> It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
>> of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
>> everywhere. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to be as accepting of
>> that reputation as you are. Yes, people can and often do change... but
>> speaking for myself I don't particularly find the personality that
>> Brandy exhibits in the newsgroups the most attractive.
>>
> Well, Joe, that's fine but your negative opinion isn't an awful price.
> It's not even a price. It's a reward, because it adds to the
> attention Brandy gets on Usenet, and, as you have so often said
> yourself, she loves attention.
>
> Charlie

Bottom line... onions are not good for felines.

That is all that matters to me.

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 05:46 PM
pot kettle black

"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> > On 19 Mar 2006 06:09:44 GMT, Brandy Alexandre
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> D. > wrote in
> >> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

> >> So, you do know the difference between saying it's okay to feed a cat
> >> opinios versus it's not going to do any harm if your cat gets a little
> >> onion in gravy. Right? If not, you're lying about your quals.
> >
> > She won't discuss it. She likes to stick her nose in a thread and
> > take a cheap shot, and when it misses the mark, she's got nothing to
> > say.
> >
> > But I doubt if she's lying about her "quals." Why would anyone lie
> > about a BA English? I have one too. It is one of the easiest ways to
> > spend four years at college without actually doing anything.
> >
> > Diane was editing encyclopedias and being a nerdy good girl while you
> > were living the wild life. She resents that, especially since you
> > landed on your feet with a good career in business instead of paying
> > some awful price. So she plays the education card, hoping to make you
> > feel a little smaller so she can feel a little bigger. Sad.
> >
> > Charlie
>

> No, you have it all mixed up... but I suppose that is just your spin
> given your fondness of Brandy.
>
> Brandy tried playing the education card with her "if you have any
> language skills at all" comment that implies a certain level of
> education. Perhaps Brandy is proud of her accomplishments regarding
> education in later life, but there are better ways to display that than
> enter into a ****ing contest in the newsgroups.
>
> Awful price?
>
> It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
> of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
> everywhere. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to be as accepting of
> that reputation as you are. Yes, people can and often do change... but
> speaking for myself I don't particularly find the personality that
> Brandy exhibits in the newsgroups the most attractive.

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 05:58 PM
my comment is not saying charlie is a kettle...

Joe is clearly AAAAAAahhbsessed with Brandy
--

Charlie is a truthful soul, he doesn't fence his words.

--
"Miami Jones"
<[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> > pot

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> > Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> > > On 19 Mar 2006 06:09:44 GMT, Brandy Alexandre

> > > She won't discuss it. She likes to stick her nose in a thread and
> > > take a cheap shot, and when it misses the mark, she's got nothing to
> > > say.
> > >
> > > But I doubt if she's lying about her "quals." Why would anyone lie
> > > about a BA English? I have one too. It is one of the easiest ways to
> > > spend four years at college without actually doing anything.
> > >
> > > Diane was editing encyclopedias and being a nerdy good girl while you
> > > were living the wild life. She resents that, especially since you
> > > landed on your feet with a good career in business instead of paying
> > > some awful price. So she plays the education card, hoping to make you
> > > feel a little smaller so she can feel a little bigger. Sad.
> > >
> > > Charlie
> >

> > No, you have it all mixed up... but I suppose that is just your spin
> > given your fondness of Brandy.
> >
> > Brandy tried playing the education card with her "if you have any
> > language skills at all" comment that implies a certain level of
> > education. Perhaps Brandy is proud of her accomplishments regarding
> > education in later life, but there are better ways to display that than
> > enter into a ****ing contest in the newsgroups.
> >
> > Awful price?
> >
> > It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
> > of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
> > everywhere. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to be as accepting of
> > that reputation as you are. Yes, people can and often do change... but
> > speaking for myself I don't particularly find the personality that
> > Brandy exhibits in the newsgroups the most attractive.

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 06:02 PM
Joe humps Everything! Brandy posts.
OH YES YOU DO JOE!

it's like white on rice, cheap suit, and gilligan on an island.

He's NEVER missed one.

and he's got the nerve to say, he does not care for Salty's commentary.

"Miami Jones"
<[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> wrote in
message news:[email protected]
> my comment is not saying charlie is a kettle...
>
> Joe is clearly AAAAAAahhbsessed with Brandy
> --
>
> Charlie is a truthful soul, he doesn't fence his words.
>
> --
> "Miami Jones"
> <[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> > pot
> kettle black

> little

> > > No, you have it all mixed up... but I suppose that is just your spin
> > > given your fondness of Brandy.
> > >
> > > Brandy tried playing the education card with her "if you have any
> > > language skills at all" comment that implies a certain level of
> > > education. Perhaps Brandy is proud of her accomplishments regarding
> > > education in later life, but there are better ways to display that
than
> > > enter into a ****ing contest in the newsgroups.
> > >
> > > Awful price?
> > >
> > > It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single
day
> > > of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
> > > everywhere. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to be as accepting of
> > > that reputation as you are. Yes, people can and often do change... but
> > > speaking for myself I don't particularly find the personality that
> > > Brandy exhibits in the newsgroups the most attractive.

Joe Canuck
March 19th 06, 06:21 PM
Miami Jones wrote:
> my comment is not saying charlie is a kettle...
>
> Joe is clearly AAAAAAahhbsessed with Brandy
> --

Yes, in fact I'm so very obsessed that I have her posts killfiled with
my message filter.

I have other more worthy obsessions. :-D

> Charlie is a truthful soul, he doesn't fence his words.
>
> --
> "Miami Jones"
> <[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> > pot
> kettle black

> little

>>> No, you have it all mixed up... but I suppose that is just your spin
>>> given your fondness of Brandy.
>>>
>>> Brandy tried playing the education card with her "if you have any
>>> language skills at all" comment that implies a certain level of
>>> education. Perhaps Brandy is proud of her accomplishments regarding
>>> education in later life, but there are better ways to display that than
>>> enter into a ****ing contest in the newsgroups.
>>>
>>> Awful price?
>>>
>>> It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
>>> of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
>>> everywhere. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to be as accepting of
>>> that reputation as you are. Yes, people can and often do change... but
>>> speaking for myself I don't particularly find the personality that
>>> Brandy exhibits in the newsgroups the most attractive.

Joe Canuck
March 19th 06, 07:15 PM
Miami Jones wrote:

> Joe humps Everything! Brandy posts.
> OH YES YOU DO JOE!

BTW, if Brandy posts anything about her RL here on Usenet it becomes
fair game because she brought it here herself by clicking 'send'.

So, if someone choses to 'hump' it... well so be it. Brandy brought that
on herself by bringing the issue here.

I suppose she is whining & complaining while playing the 'victim' again.

> it's like white on rice, cheap suit, and gilligan on an island.
>
> He's NEVER missed one.
>
> and he's got the nerve to say, he does not care for Salty's commentary.
>
> "Miami Jones"
> <[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
>> my comment is not saying charlie is a kettle...
>>
>> Joe is clearly AAAAAAahhbsessed with Brandy
>> --
>>
>> Charlie is a truthful soul, he doesn't fence his words.
>>
>> --
>> "Miami Jones"
>> <[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> > pot
>> kettle black

> cat
>> little

> you
> you

> than

> day

cybercat
March 19th 06, 08:12 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote

> It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
> of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
> everywhere.

She's not paying anything, she loves this. You're all giving her exactly
what she wants. I don't read Brandy's posts because she annoys me--same with
John Doe Netdick.

You, Charlie, and the others have Brandy squarely were she likes to be--in
the center of attention. The worst thing you could do to her, I imagine, is
ignore her. I don't ignore her to poke her with a stick, it's just because
she's dull. A one-trick pony, with regard to Usenet. I suspect many of you
cannot ignore her even if she does annoy you because you are titillated by
her career as a second-string porn actress. Attracted, repelled, it's all
the same. It holds the same type of fascination as a train wreck to those it
repels, only of course less intense.

Just a commentary. It doesn't bother me that Brandy is getting hers, here. I
think everybody is. She gets the attention, and you all get to air your
opinions. I just carry on in my own little way. :)

Joe Canuck
March 19th 06, 09:00 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Joe Canuck" > wrote
>> It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
>> of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
>> everywhere.
>
> She's not paying anything, she loves this. You're all giving her exactly
> what she wants. I don't read Brandy's posts because she annoys me--same with
> John Doe Netdick.
>
> You, Charlie, and the others have Brandy squarely were she likes to be--in
> the center of attention. The worst thing you could do to her, I imagine, is
> ignore her. I don't ignore her to poke her with a stick, it's just because
> she's dull. A one-trick pony, with regard to Usenet. I suspect many of you
> cannot ignore her even if she does annoy you because you are titillated by
> her career as a second-string porn actress. Attracted, repelled, it's all
> the same. It holds the same type of fascination as a train wreck to those it
> repels, only of course less intense.
>
> Just a commentary. It doesn't bother me that Brandy is getting hers, here. I
> think everybody is. She gets the attention, and you all get to air your
> opinions. I just carry on in my own little way. :)

My reader filters out her posts.

The centre of attention in this group is our collective group of feline
friends and their well-being.

Most everyone is here because of that. Those who are not, don't belong
here and their posts over a period of time will reflect that.

cybercat
March 19th 06, 10:24 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote>
> My reader filters out her posts.

And yet you spend a lot of time discussing her. Right?
So she still gets what she's really out for. I have no
problem with that. (Hell, I am giving her my attention
now, too.) I assume that is what you want to do. But
in any case, that is what you and the others are doing.

Giving Brandy exactly what she wants. Any of you who
might not want to do that might want to stop biting every
time she drops bait.

Miami Jones
March 19th 06, 11:36 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Giving Brandy exactly what she wants. Any of you who
> might not want to do that might want to stop biting every
> time she drops bait.

who's giving Brandy attention? Joe?

Sure he is

we got usenet archives to prove it.

Charlie's doing it too... giving Brandy Alexandre attention.
yep.

Hell, alot of people are giving here attention, but not me.
I mean if she posts something that makes me want to comment that's one
thing
but to post just to give her attention?

That's Phil P's job.

Joe Canuck
March 20th 06, 12:18 AM
Miami Jones wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>

>> Giving Brandy exactly what she wants. Any of you who
>> might not want to do that might want to stop biting every
>> time she drops bait.
>
> who's giving Brandy attention? Joe?
>
> Sure he is
>
> we got usenet archives to prove it.
>
> Charlie's doing it too... giving Brandy Alexandre attention.
> yep.
>
> Hell, alot of people are giving here attention, but not me.

....and just who was your post all about?

Think first, post second. :-D

> I mean if she posts something that makes me want to comment that's one
> thing
> but to post just to give her attention?
>
> That's Phil P's job.

cybercat
March 20th 06, 12:23 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Miami Jones wrote:
> > cybercat wrote:
> >

> >> Giving Brandy exactly what she wants. Any of you who
> >> might not want to do that might want to stop biting every
> >> time she drops bait.
> >
> > who's giving Brandy attention? Joe?
> >
> > Sure he is
> >
> > we got usenet archives to prove it.
> >
> > Charlie's doing it too... giving Brandy Alexandre attention.
> > yep.
> >
> > Hell, alot of people are giving here attention, but not me.
>
> ...and just who was your post all about?
>
> Think first, post second. :-D
>
> > I mean if she posts something that makes me want to comment that's one
> > thing
> > but to post just to give her attention?
> >
> > That's Phil P's job.

Hey, guys, ya'll can all wash her car for her and do her dishes, I don't
mind.

I am still wondering what to do about my poor cat's eye hanging out like
that. :)

Miami Jones
March 20th 06, 12:33 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Hey, guys, ya'll can all wash her car for her and do her dishes, I don't
> mind.

real cute!

> I am still wondering what to do about my poor cat's eye hanging out like
> that. :)

just hold up sugar plum, we are all hoping that someone will post with
the right information for you. hows she doing anyway, have you put a
bandage or anything over the eye socket? I think you should tie a
string around the top of her leg to slow the blood loss down.

Keep us posted!

rrb
March 20th 06, 12:35 AM
Phil P. wrote:

> Maybe a strong dose of penicillin will get rid of her.

A bullet would be cheaper I imagine - though it would be a waste of a
good bullet!

Miami Jones
March 20th 06, 12:35 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:
> Miami Jones wrote:

> ...and just who was your post all about?
>
> Think first, post second. :-D

if the shoe fits I want you to wear it and wear it good!

cybercat
March 20th 06, 12:52 AM
"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Hey, guys, ya'll can all wash her car for her and do her dishes, I don't
> > mind.
>
> real cute!

Thanks, I thought so.

Miami Jones
March 20th 06, 01:21 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Thanks, I thought so.

teehee

Joe Cognac - Head Carwasher
Phil P - Assist Dishwasher-n-Carwasher
NMR - Carwasher
John Doe - Troll
Nomen - Dishwasher-catasslicker
Agent Smith - Carwasher

Woo
You might not ever get rich
But let me tell ya it's better that diggin' a ditch.
There ain't no tellin' who ya might meet. .
A movie star or may be even an Indian Chief.

workin at the carwash! yeah yeah yeah at the car wash yeah

<gimmie the bridge now! hooh>

Haaaaay get your car washed today!

Phillip and you don't have to paaaahaaaayy

bomp bomp bomp...

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 20th 06, 01:38 AM
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Miami Jones"
<iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> wrote in
message news:[email protected]
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Thanks, I thought so.
>
> teehee
>
> Joe Cognac - Head Carwasher
> Phil P - Assist Dishwasher-n-Carwasher
> NMR - Carwasher
> John Doe - Troll
> Nomen - Dishwasher-catasslicker
> Agent Smith - Carwasher
>
> Woo
> You might not ever get rich
> But let me tell ya it's better that diggin' a ditch.
> There ain't no tellin' who ya might meet. .
> A movie star or may be even an Indian Chief.
>
> workin at the carwash! yeah yeah yeah at the car wash yeah
>
> <gimmie the bridge now! hooh>
>
> Haaaaay get your car washed today!
>
> Phillip and you don't have to paaaahaaaayy
>
> bomp bomp bomp...

Charlie Wilkes
March 20th 06, 06:03 AM
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:00:54 -0500, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>> "Joe Canuck" > wrote
>>> It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every single day
>>> of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that follows her around
>>> everywhere.
>>
>> She's not paying anything, she loves this. You're all giving her exactly
>> what she wants. I don't read Brandy's posts because she annoys me--same with
>> John Doe Netdick.
>>
>> You, Charlie, and the others have Brandy squarely were she likes to be--in
>> the center of attention. The worst thing you could do to her, I imagine, is
>> ignore her. I don't ignore her to poke her with a stick, it's just because
>> she's dull. A one-trick pony, with regard to Usenet. I suspect many of you
>> cannot ignore her even if she does annoy you because you are titillated by
>> her career as a second-string porn actress. Attracted, repelled, it's all
>> the same. It holds the same type of fascination as a train wreck to those it
>> repels, only of course less intense.
>>
>> Just a commentary. It doesn't bother me that Brandy is getting hers, here. I
>> think everybody is. She gets the attention, and you all get to air your
>> opinions. I just carry on in my own little way. :)
>>

>My reader filters out her posts.

It puts them into a category for special attention.

>The centre of attention in this group is our collective group of feline
>friends and their well-being.
>
>Most everyone is here because of that. Those who are not, don't belong
>here and their posts over a period of time will reflect that.

Yes, indeed. People can say whatever they may want people to believe,
but over time, the truth becomes clear.

Charlie

-L.
March 20th 06, 06:25 AM
Miami Jones wrote:

> I was checkin out your blog, that's a nice picture of you. I like the
> jericurle

That aint no Jheri Curl. If you're gonna pretend to be black, learn
what a proper Jheri Curl looks like...
http://hisandher.com/store/shop_product_wigs.asp?main=MAIN_003&sub=SUB_001&pro=17

Here's Cowboy Curtis with his Jheri Curl:
http://www.van46.com/index.shtml?archives/cat_television.html

Don't make me tell you again.

-L.

Miami Jones
March 20th 06, 07:28 AM
you got alot to learn about history Lyn

this is the original jeri curle
http://www.artehistoria.com/genios/jpg/MII06997.jpg

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Miami Jones wrote:
> >
> > I was checkin out your blog, that's a nice picture of you. I like the
> > jericurle
>
> That aint no Jheri Curl. If you're gonna pretend to be black, learn
> what a proper Jheri Curl looks like...

http://hisandher.com/store/shop_product_wigs.asp?main=MAIN_003&sub=SUB_001&p
ro=17

> Here's Cowboy Curtis with his Jheri Curl:
> http://www.van46.com/index.shtml?archives/cat_television.html
>
> Don't make me tell you again.
>
> -L.

Miami Jones
March 20th 06, 07:32 AM
and lets not forget
http://tinyurl.com/dcfax

"Miami Jones"
<[email protected] iiiiiiii.com> wrote in
message news:[email protected]
> you got alot to learn about history Lyn
>
> this is the original jeri curle
> http://www.artehistoria.com/genios/jpg/MII06997.jpg
>

> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Miami Jones wrote:
> > >
> > > I was checkin out your blog, that's a nice picture of you. I like the
> > > jericurle
> >
> > That aint no Jheri Curl. If you're gonna pretend to be black, learn
> > what a proper Jheri Curl looks like...

http://hisandher.com/store/shop_product_wigs.asp?main=MAIN_003&sub=SUB_001&p
> ro=17
> >
> > Here's Cowboy Curtis with his Jheri Curl:
> > http://www.van46.com/index.shtml?archives/cat_television.html
> >
> > Don't make me tell you again.
> >
> > -L.

-L.
March 20th 06, 09:31 AM
Miami Jones wrote:
> you got alot to learn about history Lyn
>
> this is the original jeri curle
> http://www.artehistoria.com/genios/jpg/MII06997.jpg

LOL...that looks like a shorter version of my hair! Same color n
everything!
-L.

-L.
March 20th 06, 09:32 AM
Miami Jones wrote:
> and lets not forget
> http://tinyurl.com/dcfax

I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
-L.

cybercat
March 20th 06, 12:24 PM
"D." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Miami Jones"
> <[email protected] iiiiiiii.com>
> wrote:
>
> > this is the original jeri curle
> > http://www.artehistoria.com/genios/jpg/MII06997.jpg
>
> My hair does whatever it wants . . . straighter in dry weather, wavier
> in wet . . .

I wish I had some curl in my hair! I love naturally curly hair, you're
lucky.

CatNipped
March 20th 06, 01:59 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "D." > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "Miami Jones"
>> <[email protected] iiiiiiii.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > this is the original jeri curle
>> > http://www.artehistoria.com/genios/jpg/MII06997.jpg
>>
>> My hair does whatever it wants . . . straighter in dry weather, wavier
>> in wet . . .
>>

> I wish I had some curl in my hair! I love naturally curly hair, you're
> lucky.

My DH just wishes he had some hair! LOL

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Brandy Alexandre
March 20th 06, 05:32 PM
Charlie Wilkes > wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

> On 19 Mar 2006 21:12:17 +0100, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Joe Canuck" > wrote
>>>
>>> It could be said that Brandy is paying that awful price every
>>> single day of her post porn life in terms of a reputation that
>>> follows her around everywhere.
>>
>>She's not paying anything, she loves this. You're all giving her
>>exactly what she wants. I don't read Brandy's posts because she
>>annoys me--same with John Doe Netdick.
>>
>>You, Charlie, and the others have Brandy squarely were she likes
>>to be--in the center of attention. The worst thing you could do to
>>her, I imagine, is ignore her. I don't ignore her to poke her with
>>a stick, it's just because she's dull. A one-trick pony, with
>>regard to Usenet. I suspect many of you cannot ignore her even if
>>she does annoy you because you are titillated by her career as a
>>second-string porn actress. Attracted, repelled, it's all
>
> Yes, this is a valid observation.
>
> I'm titillated. I think the porn career makes for an interesting
> CV. I've had lots of sexual experiences that were exciting to me,
> but only because it was my dick that was getting slimed. My sex
> life has been conventional and conservative. Brandy's experience
> has gone into a whole nother realm, one that is beyond my own
> comfort zone but interesting to speculate about.
>
> Also, I don't find her style annoying, as you obviously do. She
> is blunt. She dishes it out, but her targets invariably are
> people who have signalled a willingness for verbal combat, as
> opposed to newbs who naively blurt out something that puts a
> bulls-eye on their chest. And Brandy can take whatever comes back
> at her.
>
> What I find annoying is the tortuous analysis in which people
> parse her comments and load them down with implausible inferences,
> so as to "document" a pattern of abuse toward her cat. It's just
> not there. She dotes on the creature. The declawing thing was a
> one-time decision made years ago, and beyond that, Brandy has
> merely described a series of cat issues in which her own conduct
> was understandable, if not always 100% informed.
>
> I read the comments here on several levels -- what is the person
> saying about the topic, what self-image is the person attempting
> to polish, and what clues does the person offer about his or her
> real nature? A number of people attempt to present a self-image
> that is inconsistent with the clues they make available. Brandy
> doesn't do that. The way she presents herself is the way she
> really is, according to the evidence at my disposal. She doesn't
> pretend to be more than what she is, and she doesn't claim to have
> all the answers on subjects she knows little about. She passes my
> intuitive test of intellectual honesty, and as I have said many
> times, that's all I ask of anyone.
>
> Charlie

You've certainly got your finger on the pulse, but I'm not sure
logic, reason, and "I've got you number" actually flies with people
who do this intentionally. They know exactly what they're doing.
The thing is you've now said out loud that the emperor has no
clothes. That make you a target.

--
Brandy Alexandre

-- Everything tastes better with cat hair in it. =^.^=

-L.
March 20th 06, 09:33 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> Yes, this is a valid observation.
>
> I'm titillated. I think the porn career makes for an interesting CV.
> I've had lots of sexual experiences that were exciting to me, but only
> because it was my dick that was getting slimed. My sex life has been
> conventional and conservative. Brandy's experience has gone into a
> whole nother realm, one that is beyond my own comfort zone but
> interesting to speculate about.

Only to you. Mr. "Never Had Anyone Want Me".

> Also, I don't find her style annoying, as you obviously do. She is
> blunt. She dishes it out, but her targets invariably are people who
> have signalled a willingness for verbal combat, as opposed to newbs
> who naively blurt out something that puts a bulls-eye on their chest.
> And Brandy can take whatever comes back at her.
>
> What I find annoying is the tortuous analysis in which people parse
> her comments and load them down with implausible inferences, so as to
> "document" a pattern of abuse toward her cat. It's just not there.

This, coming from a man (and I use that term loosely) who once tied his
dog up and starved her for running away, and gets who jollies from
posting photos of his cat hanging on a leash.

You wouldn't know animal abuse if it bit you on the ass.

-L.

Miami Jones
March 21st 06, 04:49 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> You've certainly got your finger on the pulse, but I'm not sure
> logic, reason, and "I've got you number" actually flies with people
> who do this intentionally. They know exactly what they're doing.
> The thing is you've now said out loud that the emperor has no
> clothes. That make you a target.

Charlie just put the butt of his palm under his top teeth and say
waaaaaaaaaaaa

piyah!

Kitkat
March 21st 06, 05:00 AM
-L. wrote:
> Miami Jones wrote:
>
>>you got alot to learn about history Lyn
>>
>>this is the original jeri curle
>>http://www.artehistoria.com/genios/jpg/MII06997.jpg
>

> LOL...that looks like a shorter version of my hair! Same color n
> everything!
> -L.

really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 21st 06, 05:08 AM
He is actually a Chinese dwarf with blonde hair
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
. com...
> -L. wrote:
>> Miami Jones wrote:
>>
>>>you got alot to learn about history Lyn
>>>
>>>this is the original jeri curle
>>>http://www.artehistoria.com/genios/jpg/MII06997.jpg
>>

>> LOL...that looks like a shorter version of my hair! Same color n
>> everything!
>> -L.
>>

> really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)

Miami Jones
March 21st 06, 05:36 AM
Kitkat wrote:

> really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)

see women can say that about another woman but not men
i mean, i have no inclination to see what some other man looks like
but you get my meaning.

I like that, that women can be like that.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 21st 06, 05:52 AM
No we just like the fact that women want to look at and watch other women

HELL YEAH

"Miami Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Kitkat wrote:
>
>> really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)
>
> see women can say that about another woman but not men
> i mean, i have no inclination to see what some other man looks like
> but you get my meaning.
>
> I like that, that women can be like that.

Miami Jones
March 21st 06, 06:05 AM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> No we just like the fact that women want to look at and watch other women
>
> HELL YEAH

pappy! pappy! is that you...

-L.
March 21st 06, 06:32 AM
Miami Jones wrote:
> Kitkat wrote:
>
> > really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)
>
> see women can say that about another woman but not men
> i mean, i have no inclination to see what some other man looks like
> but you get my meaning.

Yes you do. You just repress it because of homophobia. The reason you
like that women have that freedom is because you wish you had that
freedom as well.

> I like that, that women can be like that.

Women don't care if people think they are lesbians. In fact, it comes
in handy for warding off unwanted attention from obnoxious males in
rut.

-L.

-L.
March 21st 06, 06:34 AM
Kitkat wrote:

> really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)

I actually used to be a hair model. They liked my hair because it
would defy gravity with little coaxing.
-L.
(true story!)

Miami Jones
March 21st 06, 06:42 AM
-L. wrote:

> Yes you do. You just repress it because of homophobia. The reason you
> like that women have that freedom is because you wish you had that
> freedom as well.

I do have that freedom

Miami Jones
March 21st 06, 06:45 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
> Women don't care if people think they are lesbians. In fact, it comes
> in handy for warding off unwanted attention from obnoxious males in
> rut.

I don't understand this, say it in street language

Charlie Wilkes
March 21st 06, 11:30 AM
On 20 Mar 2006 13:33:23 -0800, "-L." > wrote:

>Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>> Yes, this is a valid observation.
>>
>> I'm titillated. I think the porn career makes for an interesting CV.
>> I've had lots of sexual experiences that were exciting to me, but only
>> because it was my dick that was getting slimed. My sex life has been
>> conventional and conservative. Brandy's experience has gone into a
>> whole nother realm, one that is beyond my own comfort zone but
>> interesting to speculate about.
>
>Only to you. Mr. "Never Had Anyone Want Me".

I don't think the petabits of porn on Usenet are only for me, Lyn.

>> Also, I don't find her style annoying, as you obviously do. She is
>> blunt. She dishes it out, but her targets invariably are people who
>> have signalled a willingness for verbal combat, as opposed to newbs
>> who naively blurt out something that puts a bulls-eye on their chest.
>> And Brandy can take whatever comes back at her.
>>
>> What I find annoying is the tortuous analysis in which people parse
>> her comments and load them down with implausible inferences, so as to
>> "document" a pattern of abuse toward her cat. It's just not there.
>
>This, coming from a man (and I use that term loosely) who once tied his
>dog up and starved her for running away, and gets who jollies from
>posting photos of his cat hanging on a leash.

Oh, brother... this again.

Charlie

>You wouldn't know animal abuse if it bit you on the ass.
>
>-L.

Charlie Wilkes
March 21st 06, 11:33 AM
On 20 Mar 2006 22:32:01 -0800, "-L." > wrote:

>Miami Jones wrote:
>> Kitkat wrote:
>>
>> > really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)
>>
>> see women can say that about another woman but not men
>> i mean, i have no inclination to see what some other man looks like
>> but you get my meaning.
>
>Yes you do. You just repress it because of homophobia. The reason you
>like that women have that freedom is because you wish you had that
>freedom as well.
>

>> I like that, that women can be like that.
>
>Women don't care if people think they are lesbians. In fact, it comes
>in handy for warding off unwanted attention from obnoxious males in
>rut.

Except it doesn't ward it off. It offers the prospect of a hot 3way.

Charlie

Kitkat
March 21st 06, 01:49 PM
-L. wrote:
> Kitkat wrote:
>
>>really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)
>

> I actually used to be a hair model. They liked my hair because it
> would defy gravity with little coaxing.
> -L.
> (true story!)

OK, woman! Make with the pix! :)

-L.
March 21st 06, 05:33 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Oh puhleez. Anyone can be a "hair model." They hand out flyers at the
> colleges looking for them.

That's now how I got my job - I recruited and did runway shows in
Chicago, and NYC.

> You don't need anything special except to
> have hair.
>
> --
> Brandy Alexandre

Yes, Brandy, and anyone can be a porn star, too. You don't need
anything special other than a vagina and be willing to have a camera
stuck up your coochie, while making stupid faces and taking wads of cum
in the face. Oh, and you have to be willing to have idiots like
Charlie and Barry whack off to the tune of your name. Hell, you
probably even liked it.

I'll take being a hair model over being a paid slut any day of the
week.

-L.

Joe Canuck
March 22nd 06, 12:21 AM
-L. wrote:
> Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>> Oh puhleez. Anyone can be a "hair model." They hand out flyers at the
>> colleges looking for them.
>
> That's now how I got my job - I recruited and did runway shows in
> Chicago, and NYC.
>
>> You don't need anything special except to
>> have hair.
>>
>> --
>> Brandy Alexandre
>
> Yes, Brandy, and anyone can be a porn star, too. You don't need
> anything special other than a vagina and be willing to have a camera
> stuck up your coochie, while making stupid faces and taking wads of cum
> in the face. Oh, and you have to be willing to have idiots like
> Charlie and Barry whack off to the tune of your name. Hell, you
> probably even liked it.
>
> I'll take being a hair model over being a paid slut any day of the
> week.
>
> -L.

It is called parts modeling.

They are looking for people with nice 'parts'. i.e.: Hands, feet, legs,
hair, etc. Unfortunately, not everyone is born with nice hair or
whatever... so not everyone can do it.

cybercat
March 22nd 06, 01:22 AM
"D." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article >,
> Joe Canuck > wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately, not everyone is born with nice hair or
> > whatever..
>
> Everyone asks me if they can have mine!
>
> But this is a good time to mention Locks of Love and Wigs for Kids,
> which accept donations of hair for children who have lost theirs to
> chemotherapy, etc.

It is also a good time to mention that I deeply regret naming this thread
what I did.

-L.
March 22nd 06, 08:38 AM
Kitkat wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> > Kitkat wrote:
> >
> >>really? now i wanna see what you look like. :)
> >

> > I actually used to be a hair model. They liked my hair because it
> > would defy gravity with little coaxing.
> > -L.
> > (true story!)
> >

> OK, woman! Make with the pix! :)

Barry has my picture.
-L.

handipets
March 22nd 06, 09:07 AM
Sherri wrote:
> Oh my god! I must not be reading right. Your cats eye is hanging out,
> its paw is missing and it bloody and you are asking what to do!?
>
> This is a joke post right?

I am on several groups, yahoo, google and others...there is a group of
posters who go from group to group just to post things like this. On
yahoo we have had to get help to trace an ISP because someones account
was hijacked by one of these guys. Here is an example
of how they infested one group, eventually we just started a new
moderated group and they haven't been able to bother it, they move on
to other groups eventually.

Becky AKA Rayhawk

Charlie Wilkes
March 22nd 06, 12:06 PM
On 22 Mar 2006 02:22:19 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>It is also a good time to mention that I deeply regret naming this thread
>what I did.

Bah! Happens all the time. Just use an old toothbrush to clean the
maggots out of the empty socket. Give him a Tylenol PM and let him
sleep it off.

Charlie

cybercat
March 22nd 06, 03:08 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On 22 Mar 2006 02:22:19 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >
> >It is also a good time to mention that I deeply regret naming this thread
> >what I did.
> >
> Bah! Happens all the time. Just use an old toothbrush to clean the
> maggots out of the empty socket. Give him a Tylenol PM and let him
> sleep it off.

:) But really, after about the 50th time you see the subject it does
get a little gruesome. *shiver*