PDA

View Full Version : any canned foods with glucosamine?

March 18th 06, 02:33 AM
Kira gets some canned food and some dry food. She's doing better since
adding the hairball remedy, but I'd like to increase her canned food
since that goes through her system easier. But I hate to lose the
benefits of having the glucosamine in her food already. I don't seem to
have much luck grinding the pills and putting them in her food. I'd
like to find a canned food that has it allready in it. Is there any
such thing?

Corey Kaye
March 18th 06, 02:40 AM
wrote:

> Kira gets some canned food and some dry food. She's doing better since
> adding the hairball remedy, but I'd like to increase her canned food
> since that goes through her system easier. But I hate to lose the
> benefits of having the glucosamine in her food already. I don't seem
> to have much luck grinding the pills and putting them in her food. I'd
> like to find a canned food that has it allready in it. Is there any
> such thing?

Innova cat lite canned food has glucosamine and chondroitin.

Corey