PDA

View Full Version : Re: Caring for an 11 year old cat?

Gail
March 18th 06, 02:45 AM
Wonderful of you to take this cat. Shame on the neighbors. Eleven is not old
for an indoor cat. He should be seen by a vet once yearly for a physical and
innoculations. May he give you joy for many years to come.
Gail