PDA

View Full Version : wierd

Nutcakes
March 19th 06, 04:23 AM
Boy oh boy is this group ever full of a bunch of wierdos!

LDR via CatKB.com
March 19th 06, 05:28 AM
Nutcakes wrote:
>Boy oh boy is this group ever full of a bunch of wierdos!

Bored on your March break? Don't worry, you'll be back in school shortly,
probably failing every subject.

mlbriggs
March 19th 06, 06:47 AM
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 03:23:13 +0000, Nutcakes wrote:

> Boy oh boy is this group ever full of a bunch of wierdos!

Welcome to the group. We are happy you are one of us. MLB

March 20th 06, 04:52 PM
mlbriggs wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 03:23:13 +0000, Nutcakes wrote:
>
> > Boy oh boy is this group ever full of a bunch of wierdos!
>

> Welcome to the group. We are happy you are one of us. MLB

Good reply. We need all the trolls we can find. Really.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 20th 06, 05:52 PM
I thought we already had 3 of the best ones already

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> mlbriggs wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 03:23:13 +0000, Nutcakes wrote:
>>
>> > Boy oh boy is this group ever full of a bunch of wierdos!
>>

>> Welcome to the group. We are happy you are one of us. MLB
>
> Good reply. We need all the trolls we can find. Really.

Shardonay
March 21st 06, 03:06 AM
Nutcakes wrote:

> Boy oh boy is this group ever full of a bunch of wierdos!

And bad spellers.

Miami Jones
March 21st 06, 03:53 AM
who is shardonay?
can she spell either?
why do I think shardonay is a woman?
cause real men drink red wine
dark heavy merlots and cabs

"Shardonay" > wrote in message
> Nutcakes wrote:
>
> > Boy oh boy is this group ever full of a bunch of wierdos!
> >

> And bad spellers.

Joe Canuck
March 21st 06, 04:13 AM
Nutcakes wrote:

> Boy oh boy is this group ever full of a bunch of wierdos!

....and you will fit in just fine. :-D