PDA

View Full Version : Re: Me-Ouch: Cat Survives 80-Foot Fall

Toni
March 22nd 06, 09:44 PM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> Me-Ouch: Cat Survives 80-Foot Fall

I saw this cat and family on Good Morning America.

Good God, people.
The cat has just been through the most stressful experience of its life so
what do you do?
Drag it halfway across the country into a television studio? I find this to
be alarmingly close to torture from a cats point of view.

Some people have no respect for their animals.

--
Toni
http://www.irish-wolfhounds.com

Claude V. Lucas
March 22nd 06, 11:05 PM
In article >,
Brandy Alexandre > wrote:
>Toni > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in
>> message ...
>>> Me-Ouch: Cat Survives 80-Foot Fall
>>>

>> I saw this cat and family on Good Morning America.
>>
>> Good God, people.
>> The cat has just been through the most stressful experience of its
>> life so what do you do?
>> Drag it halfway across the country into a television studio? I
>> find this to be alarmingly close to torture from a cats point of
>> view.
>>
>> Some people have no respect for their animals.
>>

>Yikes! That's mean.
>
>I have a little video clip of a cat leaping from the top of a phone
>pole, landing on its feet and running off. That twist and flipping and
>propeller tail gets them out of a jam like no tomorrow.

I saw the cat fall out of the tree on the news last night.
It looked like it spread itself out like a flying squirrel
to slow itself down while it was falling and then took off
like a shot when it hit the ground, poor thing.

Amazing

Claude