PDA

View Full Version : I have a cat

lastbandstanding
March 26th 06, 08:12 PM
Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 26th 06, 08:59 PM
Ask away We will answer the best we can but please ask fully what you
need or if there is a problem describe it completely and what if or anything
you have had done

Matthew

"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
> Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.

Joe Canuck
March 26th 06, 09:11 PM
lastbandstanding wrote:

> Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.

They have fur and like to eat.

Any questions?

lastbandstanding
March 26th 06, 09:32 PM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:59:37 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL
\)" <10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com> wrote:

>Ask away We will answer the best we can but please ask fully what you
>need or if there is a problem describe it completely and what if or anything
>you have had done
>

>Matthew
>

>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>> Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.

Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?

Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
crazy cat thing?

lastbandstanding
March 26th 06, 09:33 PM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:11:43 -0500, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>lastbandstanding wrote:
>
>> Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.
>
>They have fur and like to eat.
>
>Any questions?

Yeah? Does anyone here know more about cats than you?

Joe Canuck
March 26th 06, 09:53 PM
lastbandstanding wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:11:43 -0500, Joe Canuck
> > wrote:
>
>> lastbandstanding wrote:
>>
>>> Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.
>> They have fur and like to eat.
>>
>> Any questions?
>

> Yeah? Does anyone here know more about cats than you?

I'm sure there are... go seek them out.

March 26th 06, 10:03 PM
"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
> Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
> black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?
>
> Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
> if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
> crazy cat thing?

Yep - they want you to clean the box NOW. Your cats are excellent
communicators. Clean it more frequently than you've been doing. I have 2
cats and clean the box everyday (use scoopable litter).

Cats are very fastidious. If you don't keep the box clean enough they can
develop bad habits (like pooping in other places!).

-- maryjane

Buddy
March 26th 06, 10:09 PM
I have one cat and stir the litter several times a day and change it at
least once a week.

xkatx
March 26th 06, 10:23 PM
"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:59:37 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL
> \)" <10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com> wrote:
>
>>Ask away We will answer the best we can but please ask fully what you
>>need or if there is a problem describe it completely and what if or
>>anything
>>you have had done
>>

>>Matthew
>>

>>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>>> Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.
>>
> Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
> black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?

I had a cat, she was a black and white 'tux' and she had a litter of 9
kittens... All males, except for one female. 2 of them were white with some
brown, black and grey circle-like shapes on them, with the tail of a tabby.
2 were tux cats as well, 2 were all black and 3 were complete tabby looking,
but one had white fur on his head, chest and feet - almost like a tabby tux
cat.

> Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
> if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
> crazy cat thing?

I would say both. Crazy cat message thing ;) I would assume they want
their litter cleaned and changed.

xkatx
March 26th 06, 10:25 PM
"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:11:43 -0500, Joe Canuck
> > wrote:
>
>>lastbandstanding wrote:
>>
>>> Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.
>>
>>They have fur and like to eat.
>>
>>Any questions?
>

> Yeah? Does anyone here know more about cats than you?

Oh! Me! They purr, meow and hiss and like to sleep as well. They also
love to bother you when you don't want them around, and if you want them
around and they don't want to be, they also have sharp claws that dig very
nicely into skin. Cats also tend to walk under your feet and cause you to
trip at times.

lastbandstanding
March 26th 06, 10:29 PM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:03:41 GMT, > wrote:

>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>> Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
>> black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?
>>
>> Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
>> if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
>> crazy cat thing?
>
>Yep - they want you to clean the box NOW. Your cats are excellent
>communicators. Clean it more frequently than you've been doing. I have 2
>cats and clean the box everyday (use scoopable litter).
>
>Cats are very fastidious. If you don't keep the box clean enough they can
>develop bad habits (like pooping in other places!).
>
>-- maryjane

They have personalities for sure. But they want to play with each
other around midnight. It's then I hear the sounds of stomping feet
and a freight train running down the hall.

lastbandstanding
March 26th 06, 10:33 PM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:25:08 GMT, "xkatx"
> wrote:

>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:11:43 -0500, Joe Canuck
>> > wrote:

>>>They have fur and like to eat.
>>>
>>>Any questions?
>>

>> Yeah? Does anyone here know more about cats than you?
>
>Oh! Me! They purr, meow and hiss and like to sleep as well. They also
>love to bother you when you don't want them around, and if you want them
>around and they don't want to be, they also have sharp claws that dig very
>nicely into skin. Cats also tend to walk under your feet and cause you to
>trip at times.

You are much more knowledgeable than Joe.

My female, < Sissy > will look at me like I'm not really there when I
call her. But around 11 PM she wants to jump on my lap or belly < if
I'm lying down > and want to be rubbed and stuff. Peek a boo...the
male, all I have to do is call him and he runs to me and flops over on
his back.

lastbandstanding
March 26th 06, 10:34 PM
On 26 Mar 2006 23:19:38 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"lastbandstanding" > wrote
>
>> Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
>> if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
>> crazy cat thing?
>
>It's a message all right, and these are very polite cats. Another might
>take a dump on your pillow. Scoop every day, at least once. And dump it,
>clean the box with soapy water, and refil with clean litter at least every
>three weeks.

Any recommendations on a type of litter?

I like the name cybercat, maybe I should change mine. to
lastcatstanding.

March 26th 06, 10:36 PM
>>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>>> Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.
>>
> Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
> black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?

Yes - quite possibly different fathers. A female cat has several 'lobes' in
her uterus, one for each kitten. Mating usually only stimulates the release
of 1 egg - so if she's been around more than one tomcat, they can ALL have
different daddies [Imagine the paternity lawsuits : ) ]

The genetics of cat color inheritance is also somewhat complicated. Check
out one of the Cat Breeder society web pages - they will usually explain it.

http://www.fanciers.com

http://www.tica.org

-- maryjane

lastbandstanding
March 26th 06, 10:36 PM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:40:49 GMT, "Anna via CatKB.com" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>>Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
>>black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?
>
>Absolutely; the mother usually copulates with several different males when in
>heat.

That's why I left my wife.

>>Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
>>if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
>>crazy cat thing?
>
>Scoop the contents of the box at least two times per day. If you're using
>regular litter, dump it all out once a week and wash the box and refill. I
>find it easiest just to pick a regular litter box washing day - usually
>Saturday. You may want to try adding another box since you have two cats.

Anna via CatKB.com
March 26th 06, 10:40 PM
>Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
>black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?

Absolutely; the mother usually copulates with several different males when in
heat.

>Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
>if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
>crazy cat thing?

Scoop the contents of the box at least two times per day. If you're using
regular litter, dump it all out once a week and wash the box and refill. I
find it easiest just to pick a regular litter box washing day - usually
Saturday. You may want to try adding another box since you have two cats.

xkatx
March 26th 06, 10:47 PM
"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:25:08 GMT, "xkatx"
> > wrote:
>

>>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:11:43 -0500, Joe Canuck

>>> Yeah? Does anyone here know more about cats than you?
>>
>>Oh! Me! They purr, meow and hiss and like to sleep as well. They also
>>love to bother you when you don't want them around, and if you want them
>>around and they don't want to be, they also have sharp claws that dig very
>>nicely into skin. Cats also tend to walk under your feet and cause you to
>>trip at times.
>>
> You are much more knowledgeable than Joe.

Of course I am. Joe only knows that cats eat and have fur ;)

> My female, < Sissy > will look at me like I'm not really there when I
> call her. But around 11 PM she wants to jump on my lap or belly < if
> I'm lying down > and want to be rubbed and stuff. Peek a boo...the
> male, all I have to do is call him and he runs to me and flops over on
> his back.

I much prefer male cats over female cats. I found, IME, that males are more
friendly, cuddly, gentle and less snobby than females. I had a male, Loki,
that was exactly like that... I'd snap my fingers and he'd come right to be,
flop over beside me or on me and want his belly rubbed. Our females are the
total opposite ;)

March 26th 06, 10:51 PM
> The genetics of cat color inheritance is also somewhat complicated. Check
> out one of the Cat Breeder society web pages - they will usually explain
> it.

http://www.fanciers.com/other-faqs/color-genetics.html#intro

Everything you would ever want to know about cat color genetics.

Joe Canuck
March 26th 06, 10:51 PM
lastbandstanding wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:53:13 -0500, Joe Canuck
> > wrote:
>
>> lastbandstanding wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:11:43 -0500, Joe Canuck

>>> Yeah? Does anyone here know more about cats than you?
>> I'm sure there are... go seek them out.
>
> Good, you may go back to playing with your legos while us adults have
> a chat.

Sounds to me like you are the ignorant one... since you don't know
anything about cats. :-D

lastbandstanding
March 26th 06, 10:54 PM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:51:38 -0500, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>lastbandstanding wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:53:13 -0500, Joe Canuck
>> > wrote:

>>> I'm sure there are... go seek them out.
>>
>> Good, you may go back to playing with your legos while us adults have
>> a chat.
>
>Sounds to me like you are the ignorant one... since you don't know
>anything about cats. :-D

Do you have text to speech? Because I don't hear anything. Well
anyway.....*ignorant* ?....I already knew they had fur and like to
eat. I bet I knew it before you did. < sticks tongue out at Joe >

However, you seem to act as if maybe you are one of those usenet
trolls. I hope not. The trolls today are boring and redundant.

March 26th 06, 11:00 PM
"xkatx" > wrote in message
news:XZDVf.12468$%[email protected]

> "lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
> inds-media.phx...
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:25:08 GMT, "xkatx"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>>>
>>>Oh! Me! They purr, meow and hiss and like to sleep as well. They also
>>>love to bother you when you don't want them around, and if you want them
>>>around and they don't want to be, they also have sharp claws that dig
>>>very
>>>nicely into skin. Cats also tend to walk under your feet and cause you
>>>trip at times.
>>>
>> You are much more knowledgeable than Joe.
>
> Of course I am. Joe only knows that cats eat and have fur ;)
>
>> My female, < Sissy > will look at me like I'm not really there when I
>> call her. But around 11 PM she wants to jump on my lap or belly < if
>> I'm lying down > and want to be rubbed and stuff. Peek a boo...the
>> male, all I have to do is call him and he runs to me and flops over on
>> his back.
>
> I much prefer male cats over female cats. I found, IME, that males are
> more friendly, cuddly, gentle and less snobby than females. I had a male,
> Loki, that was exactly like that... I'd snap my fingers and he'd come
> right to be, flop over beside me or on me and want his belly rubbed. Our
> females are the total opposite ;)

Many vets and breeders say fixed males are more affectionate than females.
YMMV.

Cats are charming pets - but I often compare them to toddlers - when they
want your attention THEY WANT IT NOW!! So playtime is often determined by
the cat, not you. They are also incredibly clever about getting into places
and things you don't want them to. Cat proofing your home is much like
safety proofing for a toddler. (We're just lucky two year olds can't jump
as high as cats.) IMO - If cats had hands, they might rule the world not
humans.

-- maryjane

-- maryjane

March 26th 06, 11:10 PM
"Buddy" > wrote:

>I have one cat and stir the litter several times a day and change it at
>least once a week.

Why do you stir it instead of throwing out any contaminated litter?

-mhd

cybercat
March 26th 06, 11:19 PM
"lastbandstanding" > wrote

> Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
> if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
> crazy cat thing?

It's a message all right, and these are very polite cats. Another might
take a dump on your pillow. Scoop every day, at least once. And dump it,
clean the box with soapy water, and refil with clean litter at least every
three weeks.

Observer
March 26th 06, 11:29 PM
>Well two actually, I need to know some things about them.

No one gives a **** about your cats or you. Go away.

Observer
March 26th 06, 11:31 PM
>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:03:41 GMT, > wrote:
>

>>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>>> Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
>>> black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?
>>>
>>> Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
>>> if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
>>> crazy cat thing?
>>
>>Yep - they want you to clean the box NOW. Your cats are excellent
>>communicators. Clean it more frequently than you've been doing. I have 2
>>cats and clean the box everyday (use scoopable litter).
>>
>>Cats are very fastidious. If you don't keep the box clean enough they can
>>develop bad habits (like pooping in other places!).
>>
>>-- maryjane
>>
>They have personalities for sure. But they want to play with each
>other around midnight. It's then I hear the sounds of stomping feet
>and a freight train running down the hall.

That's your wife coming down the hall. LOL

Observer
March 26th 06, 11:33 PM
>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:40:49 GMT, "Anna via CatKB.com" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>>Well they are supposed to be brother and sister. But one is a fat
>>>black cat and the other is a calico looking one. Is this possible?
>>
>>Absolutely; the mother usually copulates with several different males when in
>>heat.
>
>That's why I left my wife.

You mean the fat one? LOL

>>>Also they will bring a piece of doo doo and lay it in the living room
>>>if their box needs cleaning. Is that a cat message to me or just some
>>>crazy cat thing?
>>
>>Scoop the contents of the box at least two times per day. If you're using
>>regular litter, dump it all out once a week and wash the box and refill. I
>>find it easiest just to pick a regular litter box washing day - usually
>>Saturday. You may want to try adding another box since you have two cats.

Observer
March 26th 06, 11:37 PM
>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:53:13 -0500, Joe Canuck
> wrote:
>
>>lastbandstanding wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:11:43 -0500, Joe Canuck

>>> Yeah? Does anyone here know more about cats than you?
>>
>>I'm sure there are... go seek them out.
>
>Good, you may go back to playing with your legos while us adults have
>a chat.

You going to discuss your fat assed wife? LOL

Observer
March 26th 06, 11:38 PM
>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:25:08 GMT, "xkatx"
> wrote:
>

>>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:11:43 -0500, Joe Canuck

>>> Yeah? Does anyone here know more about cats than you?
>>
>>Oh! Me! They purr, meow and hiss and like to sleep as well. They also
>>love to bother you when you don't want them around, and if you want them
>>around and they don't want to be, they also have sharp claws that dig very
>>nicely into skin. Cats also tend to walk under your feet and cause you to
>>trip at times.
>>
>You are much more knowledgeable than Joe.
>
>My female, < Sissy > will look at me like I'm not really there when I
>call her. But around 11 PM she wants to jump on my lap or belly < if
>I'm lying down > and want to be rubbed and stuff. Peek a boo...the
>male, all I have to do is call him and he runs to me and flops over on
>his back.

So your fat assed wife doesn't want to get the dick till late, and you attract males. No wonder your fat assed wife waits to **** you. LOL

Joe Canuck
March 26th 06, 11:46 PM
lastbandstanding wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:51:38 -0500, Joe Canuck
> > wrote:
>
>> lastbandstanding wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:53:13 -0500, Joe Canuck

>>> Good, you may go back to playing with your legos while us adults have
>>> a chat.
>> Sounds to me like you are the ignorant one... since you don't know
>> anything about cats. :-D
>

> Do you have text to speech?

Yes, I do.

> Because I don't hear anything. Well
> anyway.....*ignorant* ?....I already knew they had fur and like to
> eat. I bet I knew it before you did. < sticks tongue out at Joe >
>
> However, you seem to act as if maybe you are one of those usenet
> trolls. I hope not. The trolls today are boring and redundant.

Joe Canuck
March 26th 06, 11:47 PM
wrote:
> "Buddy" > wrote:
>
>> I have one cat and stir the litter several times a day and change it at
>> least once a week.
>
> Why do you stir it instead of throwing out any contaminated litter?
>
> -mhd

Because they are baking a litter box cake? :-D

I find the litter gets stirred somewhat as a side effect of removing the
clumps.

Joe Canuck
March 26th 06, 11:49 PM
Observer wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:53:13 -0500, Joe Canuck
>> > wrote:

>>> I'm sure there are... go seek them out.
>> Good, you may go back to playing with your legos while us adults have
>> a chat.
>
> You going to discuss your fat assed wife? LOL

Oh, I missed that one. No big deal anyway.

lastbandstanding
March 27th 06, 12:14 AM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:46:34 -0500, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>lastbandstanding wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:51:38 -0500, Joe Canuck
>> > wrote:

>>> Sounds to me like you are the ignorant one... since you don't know
>>> anything about cats. :-D
>>

>> Do you have text to speech?
>
>Yes, I do.

Good, so is it because you are blind? Or just learning to read?

Just wondering.

>> Because I don't hear anything. Well
>> anyway.....*ignorant* ?....I already knew they had fur and like to
>> eat. I bet I knew it before you did. < sticks tongue out at Joe >
>>
>> However, you seem to act as if maybe you are one of those usenet
>> trolls. I hope not. The trolls today are boring and redundant.

lastbandstanding
March 27th 06, 12:17 AM
On 26 Mar 2006 22:31:58 GMT, Observer > wrote:

>>>Yep - they want you to clean the box NOW. Your cats are excellent
>>>communicators. Clean it more frequently than you've been doing. I have 2
>>>cats and clean the box everyday (use scoopable litter).
>>>
>>>Cats are very fastidious. If you don't keep the box clean enough they can
>>>develop bad habits (like pooping in other places!).
>>>
>>>-- maryjane
>>>
>>They have personalities for sure. But they want to play with each
>>other around midnight. It's then I hear the sounds of stomping feet
>>and a freight train running down the hall.
>
>That's your wife coming down the hall. LOL

It's is...< looks behind me > She's now looking over my shoulder
laughing at you.

lastbandstanding
March 27th 06, 12:18 AM
On 26 Mar 2006 22:33:12 GMT, Observer > wrote:

>>>Absolutely; the mother usually copulates with several different males when in
>>>heat.
>>
>>That's why I left my wife.
>
>You mean the fat one? LOL

Yup, the fat one. She just let herself go. But I like all women,
fat,short,skinny,tall.....spill the wine..dig that girl.

>>>Scoop the contents of the box at least two times per day. If you're using
>>>regular litter, dump it all out once a week and wash the box and refill. I
>>>find it easiest just to pick a regular litter box washing day - usually
>>>Saturday. You may want to try adding another box since you have two cats.

lastbandstanding
March 27th 06, 12:20 AM
On 26 Mar 2006 22:37:00 GMT, Observer > wrote:

>>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:53:13 -0500, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>>>I'm sure there are... go seek them out.
>>
>>Good, you may go back to playing with your legos while us adults have
>>a chat.
>
>You going to discuss your fat assed wife? LOL

Nah, probably about cats. that's what this group is about.

lastbandstanding
March 27th 06, 12:21 AM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:49:05 -0500, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>Observer wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:53:13 -0500, Joe Canuck

>>> Good, you may go back to playing with your legos while us adults have
>>> a chat.
>>
>> You going to discuss your fat assed wife? LOL
>>

>Oh, I missed that one. No big deal anyway.

He has an obsession with my wife. She's fat, but it's all woman.

xkatx
March 27th 06, 01:00 AM
> wrote in message
t...

> "xkatx" > wrote in message
> news:XZDVf.12468$%[email protected]
>>
>> "lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>> inds-media.phx...
>>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:25:08 GMT, "xkatx"

>>> You are much more knowledgeable than Joe.
>>
>> Of course I am. Joe only knows that cats eat and have fur ;)
>>
>>> My female, < Sissy > will look at me like I'm not really there when I
>>> call her. But around 11 PM she wants to jump on my lap or belly < if
>>> I'm lying down > and want to be rubbed and stuff. Peek a boo...the
>>> male, all I have to do is call him and he runs to me and flops over on
>>> his back.
>>
>> I much prefer male cats over female cats. I found, IME, that males are
>> more friendly, cuddly, gentle and less snobby than females. I had a
>> male, Loki, that was exactly like that... I'd snap my fingers and he'd
>> come right to be, flop over beside me or on me and want his belly rubbed.
>> Our females are the total opposite ;)
>
> Many vets and breeders say fixed males are more affectionate than
> females. YMMV.

I've found this to be true in my experiences. Females we've had fixed
become more lazy, almost. They still tend to be moody and the same old cat.
Males when fixed, tend to stay like kittens. Playful, loving... We've also
had our male fixed right when he became old enough to be fixed. We did this
mainly to avoid spraying and problems and all that, and I had heard they
stay more kitten-like. True in our Loki's case!

> Cats are charming pets - but I often compare them to toddlers - when they
> want your attention THEY WANT IT NOW!! So playtime is often determined by
> the cat, not you. They are also incredibly clever about getting into
> places and things you don't want them to. Cat proofing your home is much
> like safety proofing for a toddler. (We're just lucky two year olds can't
> jump as high as cats.) IMO - If cats had hands, they might rule the world
> not humans.
>
> -- maryjane

Yup, noticed that. We're constantly telling the older ones to put marbles,
legos, whatever back, more so the cat doesn't bat them around for an
eternity, and less so the baby doesn't get them. Cat seems to be faster at
finding 'things' than the baby does!

lastbandstanding
March 27th 06, 01:17 AM
On 27 Mar 2006 01:57:14 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>> On 26 Mar 2006 23:19:38 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>

>> >"lastbandstanding" > wrote
>

>> Any recommendations on a type of litter?
>
>I have been using a cheap kind that says "certified flushable,"
>it is called "Cat's Pride," and it is about $5 for 20 lbs. It works
>fine, doesn't make a lot of dust, has some scent but not too much.
>(I buy cheaper litter and change it more often. Start out right with
>keeping your cat box clean and you won't have any problems
>with improper elimination. Once they start peeing etc outside the
>box it is very hard to stop them.)
>

>> I like the name cybercat, maybe I should change mine. to
>> lastcatstanding.
>
>I like it! Wecome, and ignore the assholes. ;)

Looks like there are a couple here. But no problems. I can handle it.
Are they what you call trolls?

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 27th 06, 01:44 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
> inds-media.phx...
>> On 27 Mar 2006 01:57:14 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>

>> >"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>> inds-media.phx...

>> >I have been using a cheap kind that says "certified flushable,"
>> >it is called "Cat's Pride," and it is about $5 for 20 lbs. It works
>> >fine, doesn't make a lot of dust, has some scent but not too much.
>> >(I buy cheaper litter and change it more often. Start out right with
>> >keeping your cat box clean and you won't have any problems
>> >with improper elimination. Once they start peeing etc outside the
>> >box it is very hard to stop them.)

>> >I like it! Wecome, and ignore the assholes. ;)
>> >
>> Looks like there are a couple here. But no problems. I can handle it.
>> Are they what you call trolls?
>
> Maybe, but people have a bad habit of calling anyone they do not like a
> "troll' so I like to call them assholes. Did you **** anybody off in
> another
> group?
> And they followed you here? It is easy to do, at least for me.

ROFLMAOPIMP

I am not going to comment ;-)

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 01:53 AM
On 27 Mar 2006 02:43:13 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>> On 27 Mar 2006 01:57:14 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>

>> >"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>> inds-media.phx...

>> >I have been using a cheap kind that says "certified flushable,"
>> >it is called "Cat's Pride," and it is about $5 for 20 lbs. It works
>> >fine, doesn't make a lot of dust, has some scent but not too much.
>> >(I buy cheaper litter and change it more often. Start out right with
>> >keeping your cat box clean and you won't have any problems
>> >with improper elimination. Once they start peeing etc outside the
>> >box it is very hard to stop them.)

>> >I like it! Wecome, and ignore the assholes. ;)
>> >
>> Looks like there are a couple here. But no problems. I can handle it.
>> Are they what you call trolls?
>
>Maybe, but people have a bad habit of calling anyone they do not like a
>"troll' so I like to call them assholes. Did you **** anybody off in another
>group?
>And they followed you here? It is easy to do, at least for me.

I don't know, some people get ****ed when you speak your mind. I guess
maybe I have a stalker.

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 01:54 AM
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:44:57 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL
\)" <10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com> wrote:

>"cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>> inds-media.phx...

>>> inds-media.phx...

>>> Looks like there are a couple here. But no problems. I can handle it.
>>> Are they what you call trolls?
>>
>> Maybe, but people have a bad habit of calling anyone they do not like a
>> "troll' so I like to call them assholes. Did you **** anybody off in
>> another
>> group?
>> And they followed you here? It is easy to do, at least for me.
>>

>ROFLMAOPIMP
^^^^^

heh you said pimp.

>I am not going to comment ;-)

Translation: I have nothing to say.

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 01:55 AM
On 27 Mar 2006 02:46:05 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>> On 27 Mar 2006 01:57:14 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>

>> >"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
>> inds-media.phx...

>> >I have been using a cheap kind that says "certified flushable,"
>> >it is called "Cat's Pride," and it is about $5 for 20 lbs. It works
>> >fine, doesn't make a lot of dust, has some scent but not too much.
>> >(I buy cheaper litter and change it more often. Start out right with
>> >keeping your cat box clean and you won't have any problems
>> >with improper elimination. Once they start peeing etc outside the
>> >box it is very hard to stop them.)

>> >I like it! Wecome, and ignore the assholes. ;)
>> >
>> Looks like there are a couple here. But no problems. I can handle it.
>> Are they what you call trolls?
>
>Lamey. >:[ You trolled me! (I just noticed your email addy ...)
>
>lol!!

But I'm not trying to troll. I am just amazed at what having a couple
smart cats can be like.

Who's lamey?

cybercat
March 27th 06, 01:57 AM
"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
> On 26 Mar 2006 23:19:38 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> >"lastbandstanding" > wrote

> Any recommendations on a type of litter?

I have been using a cheap kind that says "certified flushable,"
it is called "Cat's Pride," and it is about $5 for 20 lbs. It works
fine, doesn't make a lot of dust, has some scent but not too much.
(I buy cheaper litter and change it more often. Start out right with
keeping your cat box clean and you won't have any problems
with improper elimination. Once they start peeing etc outside the
box it is very hard to stop them.)

> I like the name cybercat, maybe I should change mine. to
> lastcatstanding.

I like it! Wecome, and ignore the assholes. ;)

cybercat
March 27th 06, 02:43 AM
"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
> On 27 Mar 2006 01:57:14 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> >"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
> inds-media.phx...

> >> Any recommendations on a type of litter?
> >
> >I have been using a cheap kind that says "certified flushable,"
> >it is called "Cat's Pride," and it is about $5 for 20 lbs. It works
> >fine, doesn't make a lot of dust, has some scent but not too much.
> >(I buy cheaper litter and change it more often. Start out right with
> >keeping your cat box clean and you won't have any problems
> >with improper elimination. Once they start peeing etc outside the
> >box it is very hard to stop them.)
> >

> >> I like the name cybercat, maybe I should change mine. to
> >> lastcatstanding.
> >
> >I like it! Wecome, and ignore the assholes. ;)
> >
> Looks like there are a couple here. But no problems. I can handle it.
> Are they what you call trolls?

Maybe, but people have a bad habit of calling anyone they do not like a
"troll' so I like to call them assholes. Did you **** anybody off in another
group?
And they followed you here? It is easy to do, at least for me.

cybercat
March 27th 06, 02:46 AM
"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
> On 27 Mar 2006 01:57:14 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> >"lastbandstanding" > wrote in message
> inds-media.phx...

> >> Any recommendations on a type of litter?
> >
> >I have been using a cheap kind that says "certified flushable,"
> >it is called "Cat's Pride," and it is about $5 for 20 lbs. It works
> >fine, doesn't make a lot of dust, has some scent but not too much.
> >(I buy cheaper litter and change it more often. Start out right with
> >keeping your cat box clean and you won't have any problems
> >with improper elimination. Once they start peeing etc outside the
> >box it is very hard to stop them.)
> >

> >> I like the name cybercat, maybe I should change mine. to
> >> lastcatstanding.
> >
> >I like it! Wecome, and ignore the assholes. ;)
> >
> Looks like there are a couple here. But no problems. I can handle it.
> Are they what you call trolls?

Lamey. >:[ You trolled me! (I just noticed your email addy ...)

lol!!

Newbie
March 27th 06, 06:23 AM
cybercat > wrote:

: clean the box with soapy water, and refil with clean litter at least every
: three weeks.

Is there any need to wash the litter box each time if I use plastic
liners?

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 27th 06, 06:26 AM
got a black light run it across the box and see if there is any hidden
stains. I wash the boxes every time I change them anyways better safe than
sorry