PDA

View Full Version : Concerning catnip

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 01:48 AM
What's the deal with catnip? I guess some cats like it and some don't.
My female shows no interest, the male did for a short while. What is
the best kind for them?

March 27th 06, 02:50 AM
10%-20% of cats don't react to Catnip. They may sniff if once or twice but
they aren't interested.
It doesn't effect them at all

"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
> What's the deal with catnip? I guess some cats like it and some don't.
> My female shows no interest, the male did for a short while. What is
> the best kind for them?

10%-20% of cats don't react to Catnip. They may sniff if once or twice but
they aren't interested.
It doesn't effect them at all.

-- maryjane

J Young
March 27th 06, 03:57 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> What's the deal with catnip?

It's a favorite of active pedophiles and regulars of
alt.support.boy-lovers like you, "Bob & Carole", and "IBen Getiner".

Anything else you need to know?

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 04:43 PM
On 27 Mar 2006 06:57:27 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastcatstanding wrote:
>> What's the deal with catnip?
>
>It's a favorite of active pedophiles and regulars of
>alt.support.boy-lovers like you, "Bob & Carole", and "IBen Getiner".
>
>Anything else you need to know?

You seem to know a lot about pedos and who the regs are. Got a little
secret ya want to share?

I didn't know you were a stalker.

March 27th 06, 05:37 PM
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> lastcatstanding wrote:
>> What's the deal with catnip? I guess some cats like it and some don't.
>> My female shows no interest, the male did for a short while. What is
>> the best kind for them?
>
> Catnip { Nepeta cataria } is a member of the mint family
>
> http://www.vet.purdue.edu/depts/addl/toxic/plant07s.jpg
>
> It has been shown to cause trace-chromosome damage in numerous
> university studies, usually among felines with long-term abuse
> histories
> A secondary complication from abuse often appears to be that about one
> in ten go on to abuse harder drugs. Namely, the intentional
> concentration and inhalation of household cleaning products (usually
> when you're not at home), the consumption of morning glory seeds, as
> well as instances of psilocybin mushroom use. The former appears to be
> more common in cats of rural backgrounds that are often kept in
> habitats adjacent to dairies and cattle farms, etc. This drug-created
> 'drive for consumption' has often led to cats confusing their quest
> Really, though.... try to find fresh catnip somewhere. We used to get
> it up in the Carolinas. I know you can order it and it grows in most
> hospitable climates. We've got some going right now out by the mailbox.
> It looks just like and ordinary weed <uhhh-uhhmmm!!>, and it's rather
> ugly. But our little boy likes it best! I'm trying to find a place that
> will ship me the Turkish and Colombian varieties! Catnip, that iz.....
> For my cat.
> IBen

You can get seeds and kits to grow you own catnip at large pet stores. Cats
really love the fresh stuff.

My only problem with growing it is where to plant it. Can't grow it
inside - cats will eat it up too soon.
And I've been told catnip growing outside is very popular with all the
neighborhood cats!!! (I don't think that's completely true - I think cats
need to be fairly close to smell it.)

So - be careful - you could become a neighborhood nuisance - the local cat
drug house .... ;)

-- maryjane

J Young
March 27th 06, 05:39 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2006 06:57:27 -0800, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>

> >lastcatstanding wrote:
> >> What's the deal with catnip?
> >
> >It's a favorite of active pedophiles and regulars of
> >alt.support.boy-lovers like you, "Bob & Carole", and "IBen Getiner".
> >
> >Anything else you need to know?

> You seem to know a lot about pedos and who the regs are. Got a little
> secret ya want to share?
>

> I didn't know you were a stalker.

But people need to know you're an active pedophile, B/C/T/A.
Why else would you live in alt.support.boy-lovers?

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 05:42 PM
On 27 Mar 2006 08:39:34 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastcatstanding wrote:
>> On 27 Mar 2006 06:57:27 -0800, "J Young" >
>> wrote:

>> >It's a favorite of active pedophiles and regulars of
>> >alt.support.boy-lovers like you, "Bob & Carole", and "IBen Getiner".
>> >
>> >Anything else you need to know?

>> You seem to know a lot about pedos and who the regs are. Got a little
>> secret ya want to share?
>>

>> I didn't know you were a stalker.
>
>But people need to know you're an active pedophile, B/C/T/A.

Let's see some proof, or will you turn out to be a liar like your pedo
buddies, Y not, crisskidwell, laurence Taylor and your favorite,
Goober.
>Why else would you live in alt.support.boy-lovers?

How do you know where I live? Stalking and obsession getting the best
of you cupcake?

>----------------
>
>" The truth shall set you free "

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 06:20 PM
On 27 Mar 2006 08:42:46 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastcatstanding wrote:
>> On 27 Mar 2006 06:57:27 -0800, "J Young" >
>> wrote:

>> >It's a favorite of active pedophiles and regulars of
>> >alt.support.boy-lovers like you, "Bob & Carole", and "IBen Getiner".
>> >
>> >Anything else you need to know?

>> Robertsdale, what a neat name.
>
>"Neat"?
>Is that the kind of slang you use when propositioning children?

Is Alabama a haven for kiddy ****ers like you?

Jon Young is a surpporter of pedophilia. He defends them in the sick
pedo groups we destroy. He snips the group lines to hide from us. He
is also a stalker. But all sick ****s like him are harmless, except to
the children huh Jon Young.

J Young
March 27th 06, 06:35 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2006 08:42:46 -0800, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>

> >lastcatstanding wrote:

> >> Robertsdale, what a neat name.
> >
> >"Neat"?
> >Is that the kind of slang you use when propositioning children?

> Is Vancouver, Washington a haven for kiddy ****ers like me?
>
> I am a surpporter of pedophilia. J Young defends them in the sick
> pedo groups he destroys. I snip the group lines to hide from him. I
> am also a stalker. But all sick ****s like me are harmless, except to
> the children huh Jon Young.

You said it all, Carole!

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

Claude V. Lucas
March 27th 06, 06:42 PM
In article >,
> wrote:
>
>"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> lastcatstanding wrote:
>>> What's the deal with catnip? I guess some cats like it and some don't.
>>> My female shows no interest, the male did for a short while. What is
>>> the best kind for them?
>>
>> Catnip { Nepeta cataria } is a member of the mint family
>>
>> http://www.vet.purdue.edu/depts/addl/toxic/plant07s.jpg
>>
>> It has been shown to cause trace-chromosome damage in numerous
>> university studies, usually among felines with long-term abuse
>> histories
>> A secondary complication from abuse often appears to be that about one
>> in ten go on to abuse harder drugs. Namely, the intentional
>> concentration and inhalation of household cleaning products (usually
>> when you're not at home), the consumption of morning glory seeds, as
>> well as instances of psilocybin mushroom use. The former appears to be
>> more common in cats of rural backgrounds that are often kept in
>> habitats adjacent to dairies and cattle farms, etc. This drug-created
>> 'drive for consumption' has often led to cats confusing their quest
>> Really, though.... try to find fresh catnip somewhere. We used to get
>> it up in the Carolinas. I know you can order it and it grows in most
>> hospitable climates. We've got some going right now out by the mailbox.
>> It looks just like and ordinary weed <uhhh-uhhmmm!!>, and it's rather
>> ugly. But our little boy likes it best! I'm trying to find a place that
>> will ship me the Turkish and Colombian varieties! Catnip, that iz.....
>> For my cat.
>> IBen
>>

>You can get seeds and kits to grow you own catnip at large pet stores. Cats
>really love the fresh stuff.
>
>My only problem with growing it is where to plant it. Can't grow it
>inside - cats will eat it up too soon.
>And I've been told catnip growing outside is very popular with all the
>neighborhood cats!!! (I don't think that's completely true - I think cats
>need to be fairly close to smell it.)
>
>So - be careful - you could become a neighborhood nuisance - the local cat
>drug house .... ;)

My local Pet Smart occasionally has starter plants. From one cup of
6 plants I harvested over 2/3 of a gallon Ziplok bag worth of
dried 'nip. I left the plants growing and it's still thriving without
watering it over the winter. In the summer here in the desert it
needs to be watered daily in the evening, I think. I didn't try
not watering it. :^). I have way more than one cat needs, especially
considering it makes him a bit schizo when he gets too much.

It's also true that once the neighborhood outdoor kitties/ferals
discovered the patch it's turned into the local kitty krack house.
There's usually at least one there at any given moment and they've
flattened the plants by laying on them. We'll see if the plants survive.

Claude

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \)
March 27th 06, 07:03 PM
was there a reason you added those extra groups to your post. All you did
was bring the freaking trolls here
"lastcatstanding" >

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 07:12 PM
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:03:28 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL
\)" <10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com> wrote:

>was there a reason you added those extra groups to your post. All you did
>was bring the freaking trolls here
>"lastcatstanding" >

I didn't add them, J Young from Alabama did, he supports pedophiles
and the proof is in the pedo groups he lives in. He's mad because he's
been exposed for the sick freak he is. More info to come soon.

J Young
March 27th 06, 07:45 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:03:28 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL
> \)" <10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com> wrote:
>
> >was there a reason you added those extra groups to your post. All you did
> >was bring the freaking trolls here
> >"lastcatstanding" >
> >
> I didn't add them, J Young from Alabama did,

You're lying again, B/C/T/A.
Check the headers.

Lastboybendingover can't live without his pedo-groups!

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

March 27th 06, 07:51 PM
"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> > wrote:
>>

>>You can get seeds and kits to grow you own catnip at large pet stores.
>>Cats
>>really love the fresh stuff.
>>
>>My only problem with growing it is where to plant it. Can't grow it
>>inside - cats will eat it up too soon.
>>And I've been told catnip growing outside is very popular with all the
>>neighborhood cats!!! (I don't think that's completely true - I think cats
>>need to be fairly close to smell it.)
>
> My local Pet Smart occasionally has starter plants. From one cup of
> 6 plants I harvested over 2/3 of a gallon Ziplok bag worth of
> dried 'nip. I left the plants growing and it's still thriving without
> watering it over the winter. .................
>
> It's also true that once the neighborhood outdoor kitties/ferals
> discovered the patch it's turned into the local kitty krack house.
> There's usually at least one there at any given moment and they've
> flattened the plants by laying on them. We'll see if the plants survive.
>
> Claude

Hilarious!!! ROFLAMO!!! Kitty krack house. Hope you don't get
raided by the SPCA!!!!!!

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 07:52 PM
On 27 Mar 2006 10:45:12 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastcatstanding wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:03:28 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL
>> \)" <10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com> wrote:
>>
>> >was there a reason you added those extra groups to your post. All you did
>> >was bring the freaking trolls here
>> >"lastcatstanding" >
>> >
>> I didn't add them, J Young from Alabama did,
>
>You're lying again, B/C/T/A.

You would like that. But the proof is there pedo supporter.

>Check the headers.

Idiot, Headers mean nothing.

>Lastboybendingover can't live without his pedo-groups!

That why you stalked me here? Does Joanna know you stalk and support
pedos?

J Young
March 27th 06, 08:15 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...

> Jon Young is a surpporter of pedophilia. He defends them in the sick
> pedo groups we destroy. He snips the group lines to hide from us. He
> is also a stalker. But all sick ****s like him are harmless, except to
> the children huh Jon Young.

The person you keep alluding to is forging my UserID because of some
imagined vendetta against me. Only he/she can tell you why. Please do not
equate the two of us. Thankyou

J Young
March 27th 06, 08:27 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2006 10:45:12 -0800, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>
> >lastcatstanding wrote:

> >> I didn't add them, J Young from Alabama did,
> >
> >You're lying again, B/C/T/A.
>
> You would like that. But the proof is there pedo supporter.
>
> >Check the headers.
>
>I'm an Idiot, Headers mean I'm lying.
> >
> >Lastboybendingover can't live without his pedo-groups!
>
> That why you spanked me here? Does Carole know I stalk children and support
> pedos?

You tell me, B/C/T/A.

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 08:58 PM
On 27 Mar 2006 11:35:39 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>J Young wrote:
>> "lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
>> inds-media.phx...
>> >
>> > Jon Young is a surpporter of pedophilia. He defends them in the sick
>> > pedo groups we destroy. He snips the group lines to hide from us. He
>> > is also a stalker. But all sick ****s like him are harmless, except to
>> > the children huh Jon Young.
>>

>> The person you keep alluding to is forging my UserID because of some
>> imagined vendetta against me. Only he/she can tell you why. Please do not
>> equate the two of us. Thankyou
>
>Time to set the record straight. My name is Jonathan David Young.
>Whether that dildo wit < SLAP >

Says the upset, stalking,obsessed,pedo supporter.

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 08:59 PM
On 27 Mar 2006 11:27:16 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastcatstanding wrote:
>> On 27 Mar 2006 10:45:12 -0800, "J Young" >
>> wrote:

>> >You're lying again, B/C/T/A.
>>
>> You would like that. But the proof is there pedo supporter.
>>
>> >Check the headers.
>>
>>I'm an Idiot, Headers mean I'm lying.
>> >
>> >Lastboybendingover can't live without his pedo-groups!
>>
>> That why you spanked me here? Does Carole know I stalk children and support
>> pedos?
>
>You tell me, B/C/T/A.

You just proved without a doubt how stupid you really are.

James Riske halleleuya! QUEEN
March 27th 06, 10:40 PM
pitiful PERVERT bobandcarole
======================
** flooded Usenet with continuous FILTH
** flooded Usenet with VICIOUS cross posts
kicked out of news:alt.support.boy-lovers

James Riske halleleuya! QUEEN

The prior occupant PERVERT NEST of this NG had
pervert posters that flooded the Usenet with filth. And while
these perverts did their pitiful perversions, they also did it
with vicious cross postings with as many as nine newsgroups
that were hit with their perversion.
The PERVERT NEST has now been cleaned out. The
windows and doors of this newsgroup have been opened
and this newsgroup has been thoroughly aired out.
Note:
Any and all remaining perverts from the prior occupant
PERVERT NEST will have fresh air pumped into their lungs.

lastcatstanding
March 27th 06, 11:10 PM
On 27 Mar 2006 14:14:16 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>alt.support.boy-lovers

It's common knowledge you followed me from there. I and Bob kicked
your post editing ass and you got yer panties in a bunch.

Joanne says hi.

J Young
March 27th 06, 11:14 PM
lastratstanding wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2006 11:35:39 -0800, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>

> >J Young wrote:
> >> "lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
> >> inds-media.phx...

> >Time to set the record straight. My name is Jonathan David Young.
> >Whether that dildo wit < SLAP >

> Carole and Bob are upset, stalking,obsessed,pedo supporters.

I know!
That's probably why you AGAIN added alt.support.boy-lovers to your
response.
Stocked up on JesusJuice for your conquests, pedo-piddler?

You're a real kinky bunch of pervs, B&C&T&A!
I'm loving it!

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

J Young
March 27th 06, 11:29 PM
lastratstanding wrote:

> I live and breathe alt.support.boy-lovers
>

> It's common knowledge I live and breathe alt.support.boy-lovers. I and Bob licked
> your post editing ass and I got my panties in a bunch.

You are the kinkiest, lastratstanding!

> Joanne says hi.

Hi Joanne!
Is it true Bob is hung like a hamster?
It's clear he's not as bright as one.

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

Zachariah
March 27th 06, 11:41 PM
lastcatstanding kissed my ass and whined:

>On 27 Mar 2006 14:14:16 -0800, "J Young" >
>wrote:
>
>>alt.support.boy-lovers
>

>It's common knowledge you followed me from there. I and Bob kicked
>your post editing ass and you got yer panties in a bunch.
>
>Joanne says hi.

Joanne? Sure rings a bell. I picked up a Joanne the other night.
She was horny as hell. Said she hadn't had sex in years because her
partner spent most of his time on the computer and couldn't get it up
anymore. Down South somewhere if I recall. Man she polished my knob
reel goody like ;)

TB
March 27th 06, 11:58 PM
10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com wrote

> was there a reason you added those extra groups to your post. All
> you did was bring the freaking trolls here

Not very bright, are you. IS the troll.

> "lastcatstanding" >

John Doe
March 28th 06, 12:00 AM
Troll

"J Young" <jondyoung1 hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: "J Young" <jondyoung1 hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Concerning catnip
> Date: 27 Mar 2006 06:57:27 -0800
>

> lastcatstanding wrote:
>> What's the deal with catnip?
>
> It's a favorite of active pedophiles and regulars of
> alt.support.boy-lovers like you, "Bob & Carole", and "IBen Getiner".
>
> Anything else you need to know?

> ----------------
>
> " The truth shall set you free "

John Doe
March 28th 06, 12:08 AM
Troll

"IBen Getiner" <Lappcatt aol.com> wrote:

> From: "IBen Getiner" <Lappcatt aol.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Concerning catnip
> Date: 27 Mar 2006 01:11:29 -0800
>

> lastcatstanding wrote:
>> What's the deal with catnip? I guess some cats like it and some don't.
>> My female shows no interest, the male did for a short while. What is
>> the best kind for them?
>
> Catnip { Nepeta cataria } is a member of the mint family
>
> http://www.vet.purdue.edu/depts/addl/toxic/plant07s.jpg
>
> It has been shown to cause trace-chromosome damage in numerous
> university studies, usually among felines with long-term abuse
> histories
> A secondary complication from abuse often appears to be that about one
> in ten go on to abuse harder drugs. Namely, the intentional
> concentration and inhalation of household cleaning products (usually
> when you're not at home), the consumption of morning glory seeds, as
> well as instances of psilocybin mushroom use. The former appears to be
> more common in cats of rural backgrounds that are often kept in
> habitats adjacent to dairies and cattle farms, etc. This drug-created
> 'drive for consumption' has often led to cats confusing their quest
> with the infamous 'death cup' mushroom. Ingestion of it... even in tiny
> amounts... can lead to death through liver failure in mere hours.
> The bottom line here as we see it: Keep your cat away from this
> 'seemingly' harmless drug plant. It is usually the first step into a
> wasted life for a cat. And as we all know, they've only got nine to
> spend!
> Really, though.... try to find fresh catnip somewhere. We used to get
> it up in the Carolinas. I know you can order it and it grows in most
> hospitable climates. We've got some going right now out by the mailbox.
> It looks just like and ordinary weed <uhhh-uhhmmm!!>, and it's rather
> ugly. But our little boy likes it best! I'm trying to find a place that
> will ship me the Turkish and Colombian varieties! Catnip, that iz.....
> For my cat.
>

> IBen

John Doe
March 28th 06, 12:09 AM
Troll

lastcatstanding <teandson hotmail.com> wrote:

> Path: newssvr27.news.prodigy.net!newsdbm04.news.prodigy. com!newsdst01.news.prodigy.com!newsmst01b.news.pro digy.com!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!pr odigy.net!news.glorb.com!newsgate.cistron.nl!news. tele.dk!news.tele.dk!small.news.tele.dk!news.astra web.com!newsrouter-eu.astraweb.com!hwmnpeer01.ams!hwmedia!news.highwi nds-media.com!hw-filter.ams!newsfe07.ams.POSTED!12e9a6c2!not-for-mail
> From: lastcatstanding <teandson hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.support.boy-lovers
> Subject: Re:J Young is a pedophile stalker.
> Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:42:18 -0700
>
> On 27 Mar 2006 08:39:34 -0800, "J Young" <jondyoung1 hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>lastcatstanding wrote:

>>> You seem to know a lot about pedos and who the regs are. Got a little
>>> secret ya want to share?
>>>

>>> I didn't know you were a stalker.
>>
>>But people need to know you're an active pedophile, B/C/T/A.
>
> Let's see some proof, or will you turn out to be a liar like your pedo
> buddies, Y not, crisskidwell, laurence Taylor and your favorite,
> Goober.
>>Why else would you live in alt.support.boy-lovers?
>
> How do you know where I live? Stalking and obsession getting the best
> of you cupcake?

>> --
>>----------------
>>
>>" The truth shall set you free "

lastcatstanding
March 28th 06, 12:34 AM
On 27 Mar 2006 14:29:59 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastratstanding wrote:
>
>> I live and breathe alt.support.boy-lovers
>>

>> It's common knowledge I live and breathe alt.support.boy-lovers. I and Bob licked
>> your post editing ass and I got my panties in a bunch.
>
>You are the kinkiest, lastratstanding!
>
>> Joanne says hi.
>
>Hi Joanne!
>Is it true Bob is hung like a hamster?
>It's clear he's not as bright as one.

It's amazing the things I can make you do.

lastcatstanding
March 28th 06, 12:37 AM
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:58:16 -0500, "TB" > wrote:

>10 points a troll @linethetrollsup.com wrote
>
>> was there a reason you added those extra groups to your post. All
>> you did was bring the freaking trolls here
>
>Not very bright, are you. IS the troll.

New here aint ya? Go back and look, the twit known as Jon D Young,
followed me here after I spanked his cyber ass for supporting
pedophiles.

Carry on.

>> "lastcatstanding" >
>>

>*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com ***
>*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com ***

meee
March 28th 06, 01:08 AM
LMAO!! You forgot to include the shaking, drooling and bad temper associated
with withdrawing the drug....:)

"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> lastcatstanding wrote:
>> What's the deal with catnip? I guess some cats like it and some don't.
>> My female shows no interest, the male did for a short while. What is
>> the best kind for them?
>
> Catnip { Nepeta cataria } is a member of the mint family
>
> http://www.vet.purdue.edu/depts/addl/toxic/plant07s.jpg
>
> It has been shown to cause trace-chromosome damage in numerous
> university studies, usually among felines with long-term abuse
> histories
> A secondary complication from abuse often appears to be that about one
> in ten go on to abuse harder drugs. Namely, the intentional
> concentration and inhalation of household cleaning products (usually
> when you're not at home), the consumption of morning glory seeds, as
> well as instances of psilocybin mushroom use. The former appears to be
> more common in cats of rural backgrounds that are often kept in
> habitats adjacent to dairies and cattle farms, etc. This drug-created
> 'drive for consumption' has often led to cats confusing their quest
> with the infamous 'death cup' mushroom. Ingestion of it... even in tiny
> amounts... can lead to death through liver failure in mere hours.
> The bottom line here as we see it: Keep your cat away from this
> 'seemingly' harmless drug plant. It is usually the first step into a
> wasted life for a cat. And as we all know, they've only got nine to
> spend!
> Really, though.... try to find fresh catnip somewhere. We used to get
> it up in the Carolinas. I know you can order it and it grows in most
> hospitable climates. We've got some going right now out by the mailbox.
> It looks just like and ordinary weed <uhhh-uhhmmm!!>, and it's rather
> ugly. But our little boy likes it best! I'm trying to find a place that
> will ship me the Turkish and Colombian varieties! Catnip, that iz.....
> For my cat.
>

> IBen

J Young
March 28th 06, 01:12 AM
lastratstanding wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2006 14:29:59 -0800, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>

> >lastratstanding wrote:
> >
> >> I live and breathe alt.support.boy-lovers
> >>

> >> It's common knowledge I live and breathe alt.support.boy-lovers. I and Bob licked
> >> your post editing ass and I got my panties in a bunch.
> >
> >You are the kinkiest, lastratstanding!
> >
> >> Joanne says hi.
> >
> >Hi Joanne!
> >Is it true Bob is hung like a hamster?
> >It's clear he's not as bright as one.

> It's amazing the things you can make me do.
> Like play with myself with the hand I'm not using to type. I'm such a perv.

Stop it, Carole!
You'll end up as deaf/dumb/blind as "Lamey"

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

meee
March 28th 06, 01:15 AM
> wrote in message
. com...

> "Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> > wrote:
>>>

>>>You can get seeds and kits to grow you own catnip at large pet stores.
>>>Cats
>>>really love the fresh stuff.
>>>
>>>My only problem with growing it is where to plant it. Can't grow it
>>>inside - cats will eat it up too soon.
>>>And I've been told catnip growing outside is very popular with all the
>>>neighborhood cats!!! (I don't think that's completely true - I think
>>>cats
>>>need to be fairly close to smell it.)
>>
>> My local Pet Smart occasionally has starter plants. From one cup of
>> 6 plants I harvested over 2/3 of a gallon Ziplok bag worth of
>> dried 'nip. I left the plants growing and it's still thriving without
>> watering it over the winter. .................
>>
>> It's also true that once the neighborhood outdoor kitties/ferals
>> discovered the patch it's turned into the local kitty krack house.
>> There's usually at least one there at any given moment and they've
>> flattened the plants by laying on them. We'll see if the plants survive.
>>
>> Claude
>
> Hilarious!!! ROFLAMO!!! Kitty krack house. Hope you don't get
> raided by the SPCA!!!!!!

You'll get outraged parents turning up next ' You monster!! My little Fluffy
used to be a grand champion extra special gold class cat! Now look at him!!
Can't even clean his own bum!'

James Riske halleleuya! QUEEN
March 28th 06, 02:23 AM

The prior occupant PERVERT NEST of this NG had
pervert posters that flooded the Usenet with filth. And while
these perverts did their pitiful perversions, they also did it
with vicious cross postings with as many as nine newsgroups
that were hit with their perversion.
The PERVERT NEST has now been cleaned out. The
windows and doors of this newsgroup have been opened
and this newsgroup has been thoroughly aired out.
Note:
Any and all remaining perverts from the prior occupant
PERVERT NEST will have fresh air pumped into their lungs.

J Young
March 28th 06, 03:55 AM
lastratstanding wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2006 16:12:43 -0800, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>
> >lastratstanding wrote:

> >> It's amazing the things you can make me do.
> >> Like play with myself with the hand I'm not using to type. I'm such a perv.
> >
> >Stop it, Carole!
> >You'll end up as deaf/dumb/blind as "Lamey"
> >
> I thought Lamey was Carol? I thought Carol was me, So that means that
> carol is lamey who is really me who is carol while being lamey. Can I
> be Fred hall also?

Sure. You can be Michael Jackson if it will make you happy, ratboy.

> You sure do dance well, while I'm a monkey boy.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Lamey.
I mean, just cuz you're hung like a hamster...

> Prediction......You will make me look like a monkey boy. I'll refuse to answer or edit the post. I have been spanked.

Prediction......
You have been spnaked!

Ya crossposting perv!

----------------

" The truth shall set you free "

lastcatstanding
March 28th 06, 05:54 AM
On 27 Mar 2006 18:55:48 -0800, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastratstanding wrote:
>> On 27 Mar 2006 16:12:43 -0800, "J Young" >
>> wrote:

>> >Stop it, Carole!
>> >You'll end up as deaf/dumb/blind as "Lamey"
>> >
>> I thought Lamey was Carol? I thought Carol was me, So that means that
>> carol is lamey who is really me who is carol while being lamey. Can I
>> be Fred hall also?
>
>Sure. You can be Michael Jackson if it will make you happy, ratboy.
>>

>> You sure do dance well, while I'm a monkey boy.
>>
>Don't be so hard on yourself, Lamey.
>I mean, just cuz you're hung like a hamster...
>>
>> Prediction......You will make me look like a monkey boy. I'll refuse to answer or edit the post. I have been spanked.
>
>Prediction......
>You have been spnaked!
>
>Ya crossposting perv!

Self spank noted. Someone in alt.abortion was very informative.

IBen Getiner
March 28th 06, 05:55 AM
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
> was there a reason you added those extra groups to your post. All you did
> was bring the freaking trolls here
> "lastcatstanding" >

Why don't you shut the flying heck up....??? You pious sanctimonious
azzhole.. You act like you're the only person in the world who loves
cats. I hope that yours bite you on the leg and it goes septic.
Flea-friggin' jerk-off kalamazoo..

IBen

IBen Getiner
March 28th 06, 05:58 AM
AZZHOLE

John Doe wrote:
> Troll
>

> "IBen Getiner" <Lappcatt aol.com> wrote:

> > From: "IBen Getiner" <Lappcatt aol.com>
> > Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> > Subject: Re: Concerning catnip
> > Date: 27 Mar 2006 01:11:29 -0800
> >

> > lastcatstanding wrote:
> >> What's the deal with catnip? I guess some cats like it and some don't.
> >> My female shows no interest, the male did for a short while. What is
> >> the best kind for them?
> >
> > Catnip { Nepeta cataria } is a member of the mint family
> >
> > http://www.vet.purdue.edu/depts/addl/toxic/plant07s.jpg
> >
> > It has been shown to cause trace-chromosome damage in numerous
> > university studies, usually among felines with long-term abuse
> > histories
> > A secondary complication from abuse often appears to be that about one
> > in ten go on to abuse harder drugs. Namely, the intentional
> > concentration and inhalation of household cleaning products (usually
> > when you're not at home), the consumption of morning glory seeds, as
> > well as instances of psilocybin mushroom use. The former appears to be
> > more common in cats of rural backgrounds that are often kept in
> > habitats adjacent to dairies and cattle farms, etc. This drug-created
> > 'drive for consumption' has often led to cats confusing their quest
> > with the infamous 'death cup' mushroom. Ingestion of it... even in tiny
> > amounts... can lead to death through liver failure in mere hours.
> > The bottom line here as we see it: Keep your cat away from this
> > 'seemingly' harmless drug plant. It is usually the first step into a
> > wasted life for a cat. And as we all know, they've only got nine to
> > spend!
> > Really, though.... try to find fresh catnip somewhere. We used to get
> > it up in the Carolinas. I know you can order it and it grows in most
> > hospitable climates. We've got some going right now out by the mailbox.
> > It looks just like and ordinary weed <uhhh-uhhmmm!!>, and it's rather
> > ugly. But our little boy likes it best! I'm trying to find a place that
> > will ship me the Turkish and Colombian varieties! Catnip, that iz.....
> > For my cat.
> >

> > IBen

My, how they do come running when you're popular...

IBen

IBen Getiner
March 28th 06, 06:07 AM
meee wrote:
> LMAO!! You forgot to include the shaking, drooling and bad temper associated
> with withdrawing the drug....:)

Yes.. Here is one.. This was taken during the first stages of
withdrawal.

http://homepage.mac.com/drienne/zblog/drool.jpg

Long-tern usage can often be very cruel to the sufferer and can
manifest itself in bizarre facial distortions.

http://photos14.flickr.com/19113404_b8c7b9482e_m.jpg

And some even lose complete contact with reality in not reached in
time...

http://www.4to40.com/images/jokes/sniper_cat.jpg

IBen

IBen Getiner
March 28th 06, 06:13 AM
So that's where those paw-prints came from.....

http://www.4to40.com/images/jokes/sniper_cat.jpg

IBen

meeee
March 28th 06, 06:46 AM
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meee wrote:
>> LMAO!! You forgot to include the shaking, drooling and bad temper
>> associated
>> with withdrawing the drug....:)
>>

> Yes.. Here is one.. This was taken during the first stages of
> withdrawal.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/drienne/zblog/drool.jpg

LMAO!!!
> Long-tern usage can often be very cruel to the sufferer and can
> manifest itself in bizarre facial distortions.
>
> http://photos14.flickr.com/19113404_b8c7b9482e_m.jpg

Hey, I know *people* that look like this!!

> And some even lose complete contact with reality in not reached in
> time...
>
> http://www.4to40.com/images/jokes/sniper_cat.jpg

Oh, yeah, that's one of my fave pics of all time!!

> IBen

bobandcarole
March 31st 06, 03:30 AM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2006 08:39:34 -0800, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>
> >lastcatstanding wrote:

> >> You seem to know a lot about pedos and who the regs are. Got a little
> >> secret ya want to share?
> >>

> >> I didn't know you were a stalker.
> >
> >But people need to know you're an active pedophile, B/C/T/A.
>
> Let's see some proof, or will you turn out to be a liar like your pedo
> buddies, Y not, crisskidwell, laurence Taylor and your favorite,
> Goober.

Proof isn't in a pedophiles vocabulary, they're all liars and idiots

Wonderer
March 31st 06, 07:42 AM
"bobandcarole" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> lastcatstanding wrote:
>> On 27 Mar 2006 08:39:34 -0800, "J Young" >
>> wrote:

>> >But people need to know you're an active pedophile, B/C/T/A.
>>
>> Let's see some proof, or will you turn out to be a liar like your pedo
>> buddies, Y not, crisskidwell, laurence Taylor and your favorite,
>> Goober.
>
> Proof isn't in a pedophiles vocabulary, they're all liars and idiots

truth and the trols are complete strangers