PDA

View Full Version : im scared to lay down

Freight Train Jones
March 28th 06, 11:54 AM
i've been up so long, i don't know what might happen if I lay down

do boogie men get people who've been up too long

March 28th 06, 04:23 PM
nar·cis·sism Pronunciation (närs-szm) also nar·cism (-szm)
n.
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack
of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.

Or, the alternative could be such a desperation for attention at any
cost that the individual will post anything to get reactions, no matter
how juvenile or absurd.

Either way, the suggestion would be to seek professional help.

cybercat
March 28th 06, 04:44 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
nar·cis·sism Pronunciation (närs-szm) also nar·cism (-szm)
n.
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack
of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.

Or, the alternative could be such a desperation for attention at any
cost that the individual will post anything to get reactions, no matter
how juvenile or absurd.

Either way, the suggestion would be to seek professional help.

Isn't it a shame there's no help for you? I understand you've already tried
Assholes Anonymous, which clearly did not help you.

xkatx
March 28th 06, 07:13 PM
"Freight Train Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> i've been up so long, i don't know what might happen if I lay down
>
> do boogie men get people who've been up too long

No, no boogie men. Don't fear the boogie man, fear the evil, giant, scary
cat with rabies that attacks anything and everything that is at a weakened
state, as is the case for people who've been up too long and lay down out of
pure exhaustion.

Well, hey... this is RPCH+B...