PDA

View Full Version : Cats are cool, people suck

catsarecool
March 29th 06, 12:23 AM
It has gotten so that I love cats so much that I hate anything that is
unlike them, mainly people. I think humans are nothing but an opportunistic
infection that has raped the planet. Cats are warm and sweet.
Any questions?

Where can I go to live only with cats raise cats and never see people again?

sincerely

-L.
March 29th 06, 03:04 AM
catsarecool wrote:
> It has gotten so that I love cats so much that I hate anything that is
> unlike them, mainly people. I think humans are nothing but an opportunistic
> infection that has raped the planet. Cats are warm and sweet.
> Any questions?
>
> Where can I go to live only with cats raise cats and never see people again?
>
> sincerely

I think Charlie has a spare trailer for rent...
HTH,
-L.