PDA

View Full Version : Looking for indoor-only literature

Matthew Venhaus
March 30th 06, 05:59 PM
Can anyone point me to some literature--preferably from a reputable
organization--to share with a neighbor regarding the benefits of not
allowing cats outdoors. Preferably the literature would be in Spanish,
but if necessary I could translate if there are any parts they do not
understand.

Matthew

Phil P.
March 31st 06, 12:17 AM