PDA

View Full Version : I line my litterbox with 'Beatles' pics.

Iben Getiner
March 31st 06, 06:36 AM
The Beatles, the worst DAMN AZZHOLE noise makers ever, go right where
they belong in my house, in the KATTZ ****BOX!!! Those child molesters
couldn't hold a candle to THE MONKEYS. They say John took it up the old
PAZOO but I think It was RINGO!!!

Hugh Jampton
March 31st 06, 06:51 AM
You use a litterbox?! That explains a few things.

Still afraid of black men, junior?

cuppajoe2go
March 31st 06, 07:29 AM
Not a belly laugh, but pretty funny.

Time Of Death: 9:37PM

March 31st 06, 08:10 AM
This may be a forge.

Iben Getiner
March 31st 06, 05:34 PM
wrote:
> This may be a forge.

See this krap....? Everybody here needs to LOOK and SEE what kinda
MORON we have posting among us. See how ruthlessly he attacks and
injures a harmless innocent childlike soul. Beware the AZZHOLE known az

fattuchus above.

IBen Getiner

Hugh Jampton
March 31st 06, 06:23 PM
>This may be a forge.

Well, you of all people would know... (so the rumor goes)