PDA

View Full Version : LF: Cat Carrier


March 31st 06, 04:18 PM
Live in Ottawa and need a cat carrier for airplane. Anyone have one for
sale please email me asap at dennisbenoit1ATyahoo.ca

Thanks!

cybercat
March 31st 06, 06:08 PM
Do you have Walmarts in Ottawa?


> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Live in Ottawa and need a cat carrier for airplane. Anyone have one for
> sale please email me asap at dennisbenoit1ATyahoo.ca
>
> Thanks!
>


*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com ***
*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com ***

IBen Getiner
April 1st 06, 12:04 AM
wrote:
> Live in Ottawa and need a cat carrier for airplane. Anyone have one for
> sale please email me asap at dennisbenoit1ATyahoo.ca
>
> Thanks!

Why the hell do you want to go there...? The place is full of socialist
Canadians. You'd do far better to live here under a bridge with your
****ing cat.
Just my 2 cents...


IBen

IBen Getiner
April 1st 06, 12:19 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> wrote:
> > Live in Ottawa and need a cat carrier for airplane. Anyone have one for
> > sale please email me asap at dennisbenoit1ATyahoo.ca
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Why the hell do you want to go there...? The place is full of socialist
> Canadians. You'd do far better to live here under a bridge with your
> ****ing cat.
> Just my 2 cents...
>
>
> IBen

Sorry... my bad. I thought you said that you were GOING to Ottawa. Now
I see that you live there. Stay the hell where you are, then. Sick
socialist *******. Your whole country is one big open cesspool of
freeloaders and unchecked immigrant scum. You aren't even worth my two
cents. Your whole country isn't either, for that matter.


IBen

http://www.2dvalley.com/gallery/albums/RavnHearts-Gallery/Gollum.sized.jpg

xkatx
April 1st 06, 06:25 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Live in Ottawa and need a cat carrier for airplane. Anyone have one for
> sale please email me asap at dennisbenoit1ATyahoo.ca
>
> Thanks!

Petcetera. Says there's a locations near Ottawa. They even have some on
sale in the flyer right now.
Hagen carriers starting at $14.96 - look in the online flyer under dogs, and
I believe it was on page 4.
www.petcetera.ca

Judy
April 1st 06, 07:39 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Live in Ottawa and need a cat carrier for airplane.

Will the cat be travelling in the cabin or in the baggage compartment?

> Anyone have one for sale please email me asap.

Before buying a carrier, if you haven't already done so - check with the
airline regarding requirements when it comes to carriers.

J Young
April 2nd 06, 05:34 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > Live in Ottawa and need a cat carrier for airplane. Anyone have one for
> > > sale please email me asap at dennisbenoit1ATyahoo.ca
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> >
> > Why the hell do you want to go there...? The place is full of socialist
> > Canadians. You'd do far better to live here under a bridge with your
> > ****ing cat.
> > Just my 2 cents...
> >
> >
> > IBen
>
> Sorry... my bad. I thought you said that you were GOING to Ottawa. Now
> I see that you live there. Stay the hell <SLAP>


Oh, shut it... Nobody reads your emationally crippled crap or even
takes you seriously. How much water must pass under the sagging bridge
of your evil life before you see this?


--
----------

J Young