PDA

View Full Version : Do cats not like to be under blankets?

March 31st 06, 07:38 PM
I had a cat that always liked to sit on anything warm and soft, but he
hardly ever got underneath the blankets even if it was warm. Do they
not like to be covered up?

Matthew AKA NMR
March 31st 06, 07:41 PM
some do some don't
my rumble loves to curl up under a cover but my phantom goes nuts if you
cover him up
they are just like us each their own personality
> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I had a cat that always liked to sit on anything warm and soft, but he
> hardly ever got underneath the blankets even if it was warm. Do they
> not like to be covered up?

Veloise
March 31st 06, 07:43 PM
richardfangn wrote:
> I had a cat that always liked to sit on anything warm and soft, but he
> hardly ever got underneath the blankets even if it was warm. Do they
> not like to be covered up?

Nope, they don't, unless they put themselves there. They like feeling
secure, but being under a blankie brings bag that vestigial
tied-up-in-a-sack-going-into-the-river thing for them.

HTH

--Karen D.