PDA

View Full Version : baby kitten wanted

Carmen
April 1st 06, 06:09 AM
prefer female and shorthair.

Or if your cat will have baby soon, let me know and I can reserve one:)

thanks.

AZ Nomad
April 1st 06, 06:47 PM
On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 00:09:02 -0500, Carmen > wrote:

>prefer female and shorthair.

>Or if your cat will have baby soon, let me know and I can reserve one:)

What the hell are you looking for, somebody to mail you a cat?
Or are you somehow clueless to the fact that you posted to an
international newsgroup?

http://www.fanciers.com/cat-faqs/getting-a-cat.shtml

Cadman
April 4th 06, 06:36 AM
Carmen wrote:
> prefer female and shorthair.
>
> Or if your cat will have baby soon, let me know and I can reserve one:)
>
> thanks.

BEWARE THIS PERSON!!! SHE BELONGS TO A CULT!
SHE ATTEMPTED TO BUY ONE OF MY KITTENS A FEW WEEKS AGO!
AFTER SPENDING 3 HOURS TOUCHING AND PRODDING MY KITTENS
SHE SAID SHE WANTED THE BLACK ONE FOR A SACRIFICE.
WHEN I SAID, "WHOA, DUDE. MY KITTENS AREN'T AVAILABLE
FOR SACRIFICES," SHE SAID SOMETHING IN SOME LANGUAGE
I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND AND I WOKE UP 3 HOURS LATER. THE
BLACK KITTEN WAS GONE!!!!!!! DON'T TRUST HER!!!

AZ Nomad
April 4th 06, 07:18 PM
On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:36:46 -0700, Cadman > wrote:

>Carmen wrote:
>> prefer female and shorthair.
>>
>> Or if your cat will have baby soon, let me know and I can reserve one:)
>>
>> thanks.
>>

>BEWARE THIS PERSON!!! SHE BELONGS TO A CULT!
>SHE ATTEMPTED TO BUY ONE OF MY KITTENS A FEW WEEKS AGO!
>AFTER SPENDING 3 HOURS TOUCHING AND PRODDING MY KITTENS
>SHE SAID SHE WANTED THE BLACK ONE FOR A SACRIFICE.
>WHEN I SAID, "WHOA, DUDE. MY KITTENS AREN'T AVAILABLE
>FOR SACRIFICES," SHE SAID SOMETHING IN SOME LANGUAGE
>I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND AND I WOKE UP 3 HOURS LATER. THE
>BLACK KITTEN WAS GONE!!!!!!! DON'T TRUST HER!!!

You don't even know what state she is from. If you woke up after 3
hours of being passed, out, it was cause you're drinking too much.