PDA

View Full Version : cat hazard: office chairs and Murphy's Law

bugbuster
April 1st 06, 09:37 PM
We have had two Steelcase MO2295 office chairs and multiple long-lived
cats in the house for more than 20 years.

One day two weeks ago when we were gone, our 1.5 year old male cat got
a hind foot caught between a chair back and the the arm rest and
effectively ripped his hind leg off. We had to have him put down.

To protect our other cat and future cats, we removed the arms from the
chairs by removing the bolts that held the arms on the chair.

bb