PDA

View Full Version : Calgary's Purrfect Cat Bylaw: Outlaws Mousing!

Trapper Freeman
April 3rd 06, 05:09 PM
Calgary, Alberta - home of Canada's oil industry and the Greatest
Outdoor Show in the World (the Calgary Stampede) - will soon be
celebrating a mouse population explosion. City Council recently passed
a vicious cat bylaw that:

- Prohibits "off-leash" cats from public and private property
(except that of the owner)
- Outlaws several helpful feline behaviours, including "mousing"
- Extends cat trapping to public property
- Provides sanctions in the form of fines, "vicious animal"
labeling, and extermination for "unruly" cats (i.e., cats who kill
mice!)

Calgary's Recreational Cat Trappers are ecstactic that felines in this
city are finally being put on a very short leash. And if they're not
and they happen to step off their owner's properly, we'll be there to
trap 'em, using city-supplied cat traps!

We invite you to visit our website at http://cartc.ca to learn more
about this purrfect cat control bylaw, our sensible city aldermen, and
recreational cat trapping. Big Game Hunters should consider a visit to
Calgary, North America's Cat Trapping Capital.

Have fun and safe trapping.

Trapper Freeman

----------
The Calgary Association of Recreational Cat Trappers
Helping dispatch cats....Sometimes even to responsible pet owners.
http://carct.ca

Boy Toy
April 3rd 06, 05:51 PM
On 3 Apr 2006 09:09:10 -0700, "Trapper Freeman" > wrote
in message . com>

>Calgary, Alberta - home of Canada's oil industry and the Greatest
>Outdoor Show in the World (the Calgary Stampede) - will soon be
>celebrating a mouse population explosion. City Council recently passed
>a vicious cat bylaw that:
>
>- Prohibits "off-leash" cats from public and private property
>(except that of the owner)
>- Outlaws several helpful feline behaviours, including "mousing"
>- Extends cat trapping to public property
>- Provides sanctions in the form of fines, "vicious animal"
>labeling, and extermination for "unruly" cats (i.e., cats who kill
>mice!)

I suppose they'll pass a bylaw requiring cats to **** in toilets and
eat with knives and forks, too. lol

Trapper Freeman
April 3rd 06, 05:51 PM
The late Charles Dobbins asserted that at-large cats pose a far greater
danger to human, avian, and canine populations than mouse-borne
disease.

Trapper Freeman, Certified Master Cat Trapper
The Calgary Association of Recreational Cat Trappers.
Calgary, AB

Join us for a Big Game, Brokecat Mountain Cat Trapping Safari!

http://carct.ca

Trapper Freeman
April 3rd 06, 08:10 PM
Boy Toy wrote:

> I suppose they'll pass a bylaw requiring cats to **** in toilets and
> eat with knives and forks, too. lol

Only when the cats are taken off the owner's property (obviously, in a
cage, on a leash, or otherwise restrained). Calgarians take the
libertarian approach to most thinks. In this case, a cat's home is its
castle.

Trapper Freeman

http://carct.ca

April 4th 06, 04:14 AM
On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:51:18 -0600, Boy Toy >
wrote:

>On 3 Apr 2006 09:09:10 -0700, "Trapper Freeman" > wrote
>in message . com>
>
>>Calgary, Alberta - home of Canada's oil industry and the Greatest
>>Outdoor Show in the World (the Calgary Stampede) - will soon be
>>celebrating a mouse population explosion. City Council recently passed
>>a vicious cat bylaw that:
>>
>>- Prohibits "off-leash" cats from public and private property
>>(except that of the owner)
>>- Outlaws several helpful feline behaviours, including "mousing"
>>- Extends cat trapping to public property
>>- Provides sanctions in the form of fines, "vicious animal"
>>labeling, and extermination for "unruly" cats (i.e., cats who kill
>>mice!)
>>

>I suppose they'll pass a bylaw requiring cats to **** in toilets and
>eat with knives and forks, too. lol

like what would you know about pussy

BT dicks are 4 chicks dude

\KATO\
April 15th 06, 10:42 PM
"Boy Toy" > wrote in message
> On 3 Apr 2006 09:09:10 -0700, "Trapper Freeman" > wrote
> in message . com>
>
>>Calgary, Alberta - home of Canada's oil industry and the Greatest
>>Outdoor Show in the World (the Calgary Stampede) - will soon be
>>celebrating a mouse population explosion. City Council recently passed
>>a vicious cat bylaw that:
>>
>>- Prohibits "off-leash" cats from public and private property
>>(except that of the owner)
>>- Outlaws several helpful feline behaviours, including "mousing"
>>- Extends cat trapping to public property
>>- Provides sanctions in the form of fines, "vicious animal"
>>labeling, and extermination for "unruly" cats (i.e., cats who kill
>>mice!)
>>

> I suppose they'll pass a bylaw requiring cats to **** in toilets and
> eat with knives and forks, too. lol

You old faggot , are full of ****. I can probably buy and sell you with
change left over. Your right I don't work I don't have to. That is not the
same as having not worked. Besides why would anyone want to work when
there's so much money to be made fleecing rubes like you.
You are the one that doesn't deal in facts. You just repeat the cant your
masters have told you to say. It is a real good thing your body is
programmed to **** whether you decide or not cause otherwise you'd explode
in a yellow cloud before you could figure out what to do.

--
"You gotta be smarter than your oponant."

---- Big Dumb Dave. )

"Members of the 3rd right (Nazi/facist)?"

---- Scotty a.k.a. mr. third right. )

( BAHHHH! KATO is an friend too )
( my rear end BAHHHHH! )
, ,/