PDA

View Full Version : U see me Again

Freight Train Jones
April 3rd 06, 09:47 PM
Just my kid playing with the laser light again

http://www.barryparrish.com/jupiter.htm

Freight Train Jones
April 4th 06, 12:07 AM
cybercat wrote:
> That is so cute. And that chair looks really comfortable.
>
> Jupiter is getting so big!

yeah, she's coming up! i just luff her!

THAT CHAIR?
dam thing is rump sprung, it lays back so far your head touches the
floor
its very heaby Cybie, I don't think it's ever been broken in proper

Freight Train Jones
April 4th 06, 12:34 AM
cybercat wrote:

> If it is rump sprung I think it is broken in. How would you break it in?

it's too clean
needs some fried chicken crumbs and watermelon seeds down in it

to make it lay back you have to plant your hands on the arms pretty
firm and push pretty hard, it slides incredibely smooth, it scares you,
you feel like you'll never reach the bottom

you just hold on

why so sad bluebird...

as long as laughter is good to hear and lips are good to kiss
the world is a wonderful place!
~i can't remember

cybercat
April 4th 06, 12:38 AM
That is so cute. And that chair looks really comfortable.

Jupiter is getting so big!

"Freight Train Jones" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Just my kid playing with the laser light again
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com/jupiter.htm

April 4th 06, 01:15 AM
"Freight Train Jones" > wrote
> yeah, she's coming up! i just luff her!

Luff is good. :(

> THAT CHAIR?
> dam thing is rump sprung, it lays back so far your head touches the
> floor
> its very heaby Cybie, I don't think it's ever been broken in proper

If it is rump sprung I think it is broken in. How would you break it in?

Charlie Wilkes
April 4th 06, 11:51 AM
On 3 Apr 2006 13:47:16 -0700, "Freight Train Jones"
> wrote:

>Just my kid playing with the laser light again
>
>http://www.barryparrish.com/jupiter.htm

That's a hoot Barry. He looks like a very fun cat.

Charlie