PDA

View Full Version : Proactive Acne Treatment--Be Good To Your Skin

April 4th 06, 03:01 AM
Do you know what healthy skin is? Do you know that even if you suffer
from acne that you can have healthy skin? Not many people are aware
that in order to have beautiful skin, you have to make the effort to
develop a day-to-day routine to provide your skin with the nutrients it
needs.

Acne treatment products normally deal your external acne problems; they
do not take care of the rest of the skin. That is your job. You can do
this by eating healthfully
and subsequently supplying your skin with the proper nutrients,
vitamins, and minerals.

In order to have soft skin that is not inflamed and irritated, you need
to consume vitamin A, C and E, which can be found in fruits, vegetables
and animal products. Omega-3 fatty acids help, too; they can be found
in flax seed, flaxseed oil, salmon, and tuna fish. Not only do omega-3
fatty acids help repair your damaged skin, but they also nourish it
with natural oils.

In addition to consuming the proper nutrients, you should also try to
drink eight glasses of water each day. This will flush toxins out of
your system.

All the products in the world can make you promises and maybe even
deliver them, but they do not guarantee you the healthy skin you will
have if you make radically healthy changes to your diet and lifestyle.

Junk food is nice to have occasionally, but it is not good to have it
all the time. It might be an easy way to fill your stomach when you are
hungry and don't have time to cook, but it is definitely not the best
option if you want clear skin.

If you already suffer from acne, junk food can easily exacerbate your
problems. The fats and oils will manifest on your face. And the
hormones triggered in response to consuming sugar and refined
carbohydrates will push your sebum to produce more oil.

The end result is always more acne and more time before your face can
finally be clear again.

Now, no one can't tell you what you have to do - but I can tell you
what will eliminate your acne. If you are serious about getting rid of
it in the long run, you will need to proactively treat it. This means
you must create a regimen and stick to it, even when your face
finally does clear up.

If you find information in this article helpful you may want to visit
www.acnemedicationsolution.com for more articles and resources

Brian Link
April 4th 06, 04:48 AM
On 3 Apr 2006 19:01:57 -0700, wrote:

>Do you know what healthy skin is? Do you know that even if you suffer
>from acne that you can have healthy skin? Not many people are aware
>that in order to have beautiful skin, you have to make the effort to
>develop a day-to-day routine to provide your skin with the nutrients it
>needs.
>
>Acne treatment products normally deal your external acne problems; they
>do not take care of the rest of the skin. That is your job. You can do
>this by eating healthfully
>and subsequently supplying your skin with the proper nutrients,
>vitamins, and minerals.
>
>In order to have soft skin that is not inflamed and irritated, you need
>to consume vitamin A, C and E, which can be found in fruits, vegetables
>and animal products. Omega-3 fatty acids help, too; they can be found
>in flax seed, flaxseed oil, salmon, and tuna fish. Not only do omega-3
>fatty acids help repair your damaged skin, but they also nourish it
>with natural oils.
>
>In addition to consuming the proper nutrients, you should also try to
>drink eight glasses of water each day. This will flush toxins out of
>your system.
>
>All the products in the world can make you promises and maybe even
>deliver them, but they do not guarantee you the healthy skin you will
>have if you make radically healthy changes to your diet and lifestyle.
>
>Junk food is nice to have occasionally, but it is not good to have it
>all the time. It might be an easy way to fill your stomach when you are
>hungry and don't have time to cook, but it is definitely not the best
>option if you want clear skin.
>
>If you already suffer from acne, junk food can easily exacerbate your
>problems. The fats and oils will manifest on your face. And the
>hormones triggered in response to consuming sugar and refined
>carbohydrates will push your sebum to produce more oil.
>
>The end result is always more acne and more time before your face can
>finally be clear again.
>
>Now, no one can't tell you what you have to do - but I can tell you
>what will eliminate your acne. If you are serious about getting rid of
>it in the long run, you will need to proactively treat it. This means
>you must create a regimen and stick to it, even when your face
>finally does clear up.
>

>If you find information in this article helpful you may want to visit
>www.acnemedicationsolution.com for more articles and resources

Can you prevent cat-acne?

BLink
--------------------------
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

-L.
April 4th 06, 06:57 AM
Brian Link wrote:

> Can you prevent cat-acne?

NO! DO NOT use human products like Proactiv on cats!

To treat kitty acne, wash the area affected with warm water and a a
mild soap, rinse well. pat dry and then blot the affected area ONCE
with hydrogen peroxide. Do not rub or squeeze the affected area! If
the acne continues to worsen within a day or so, see your vet.

-L.

John Doe
April 4th 06, 09:20 AM
wrote:

> Do you know what healthy skin is? Do you know that even if you
> suffer from acne that you can have healthy skin? Not many people
> are aware that in order to have beautiful skin, you have to make
> the effort to develop a day-to-day routine to provide your skin
> with the nutrients it needs.
>
> Acne treatment products normally deal your external acne problems;

Like sleeping with my head on two fresh clean paper towels every
night. After a week or two, it produces a good feeling when lying
down to sleep, and there's no going back.