PDA

View Full Version : Cat Eating Fish Food

*
April 6th 06, 05:16 PM
Hi all

just wondered if anybody else's cat loves tetramin tropical fish food, our
cat loves it, she even licks the tiny bits of it left on the top of the
plastic tank after we have fed the fish lol

thanks

ric

Joske
April 6th 06, 06:15 PM
* wrote:

> Hi all

> just wondered if anybody else's cat loves tetramin tropical fish
> food, our cat loves it, she even licks the tiny bits of it left
> on the top of the plastic tank after we have fed the fish lol

> thanks

Yes, my half Cornish Rex does too, as did my deceased full CRex.
It's a real treat, it seems, whereas the other cats aren't attracted
to it at all. On a side note, the CRexes seem immune to catnip.

Joske
--
http://members.home.nl/j.a.c.backer/